JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

te4cup
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by te4cup »

The video is 48 on trending, yeesh.
bigredjuicyrose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bigredjuicyrose »

That's like an hour and a half away. Jessica really is lucky to have family watch her litter.
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

I hope she's talked to the other kids and kind of explained what's going on. They're innocent in this too and must be wondering what's happening.
sarahkate55
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sarahkate55 »

annapaulndaniel wrote:My point was not that she has practised perfect safe sleeping techniques but that this witch hunt of blaming and shaming her is cruel.

Babies sleeping on their stomach is very common and I am sure every Mum who does it worries a little but assures themselves it won't do any harm. She didn't try to kill her baby. She made a bad judgement call and we aren't even sure if that was the cause, the early photo could have been from a different day?

Anyway my point is: her baby almost DIED have some compassion for that poor family.

I think I feel so strongly because we had a similar situation when my son was 2.5 years old. He had a seizure in his sleep and we found@him unresponsive and lifeless. For 15 minutes we performed CPR and truly believed our son would die until the ambulance arrived. It actually was a febrile convulsion that we had no power over and doctors assure us he would have been fine even without CPR but years later I am still haunted by those 15 minutes. If in any way a lapse in judgement on my part had contributed to that I think I would have needed serious counselling not a website full of people pointing out my every flaw
While I do understand where people are coming from with being angry that something happened to this poor little baby girl after Jess being warned many times of the unsafe sleeping practices...My daughter had what the Children's Hospital here calls a BRUE (Brief Resolving Unexplained Event) where she stopped breathing and was lifeless. I am Respiratory Therapist that works in critical care at a hospital and I see death and near death and trauma all the time...but when it is YOUR child!!!! My daughter was 4 months old at the time and she is almost a year old now and I am still haunted by that experience and likely will be for the rest of my life. I had to perform CPR on my baby and I thought I was going to loose her. She was in my arms when it happened so it is a different scenario to being in a bed with possible asphyxia, but point being I have great empathy for Jess if she feels anything remotely like I did and still do!
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

We all know that shit happens. But Jess is so smug and acts like she knows it all. I hope this experience humbles her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Sorry but I think it's weirder for janell to drive an hour one way and an hour back to go see her friends kid. She has her own child to take care of and it's a school night...
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Janell being around all the time is weird in general.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
bigredjuicyrose
Amateur
Amateur

Exactly pinktutu! If only she admitted to her mistakes she would be more relatable and dare I say...likeable. She's as fake as they come smh.
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

Mimi posted a snap with the twins, so I guess she has Landen as well. Hope the wee guys are ok!

SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

Lol crack up how a page ago it was "where's Janell she should be there" now "why is she there"
It's wine o clock of course she will be there

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I'm glad Janell took the time to go there. At least their friendship doesn't only revolve around booze and partying.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Oh JFC. A page or two back people are bitching Janelle is not there and "if that was my best friend..." Now she is there and it is "I think it's so weird she'd drive an hour..."
Fucking cant win.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Mate- your ass kissing and rose coloured glasses on Jess is getting you know brownie points.[/quote]
Uhm excuse me, please learn proper word usage before you try to insult me.
I'm not trying to win anything. I'm just giving my opinion, and I am free to do so.
I don't think Jess is the perfect parent and I have never said she was. I also don't think everything she says and does is awful.
I think Jess should stop sleeping with a new man 2 weeks after she has a baby with the last soul mate. I think she should probably get her tubes tied because she has way too many kids. I think she could do a lot of things better. So no, I don't think she is perfect.[/quote]

I dont think I have ever seen you comment a negative thing about a vlogger. You spend a lot more time defending than gossiping...
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I don't think anyone that agreed with me a few pages back said that she shouldn't be there. Maybe I missed it but Yogabbagabbat was the only one who said she doesn't think she should go there on a school night.
I mentioned Janell in the first place and I just said I'm glad she's there. Had I known she was an hour and a half away I would have never mentioned Janell. But I can see now why she just got there.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Mate- your ass kissing and rose coloured glasses on Jess is getting you know brownie points.
Uhm excuse me, please learn proper word usage before you try to insult me.
I'm not trying to win anything. I'm just giving my opinion, and I am free to do so.
I don't think Jess is the perfect parent and I have never said she was. I also don't think everything she says and does is awful.
I think Jess should stop sleeping with a new man 2 weeks after she has a baby with the last soul mate. I think she should probably get her tubes tied because she has way too many kids. I think she could do a lot of things better. So no, I don't think she is perfect.[/quote]
I just said like a week ago that I thought Jess makes stupid decisions.
Am I not allowed to be here because I don't think Jess is satin or something.

I dont think I have ever seen you comment a negative thing about a vlogger. You spend a lot more time defending than gossiping...[/quote]

I just said like a week ago that i thought jess made stupid life decisions. Example: sleeping with people weeks after giving birth, not using birth control, having more kids than she can handle. Am i not allowed to be here because i don't think Jess is evil?
Last edited by whattheactual on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Oh JFC. A page or two back people are bitching Janelle is not there and "if that was my best friend..." Now she is there and it is "I think it's so weird she'd drive an hour..."
Fucking cant win.

If you would go back you would see that I was never one of the ones that thought it was strange janell wasn't there. Different users have different opinions. Shocking, I know.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Sorry but I think it's weirder for janell to drive an hour one way and an hour back to go see her friends kid. She has her own child to take care of and it's a school night...
I don't think it's that weird, imo. My best friend is two hours away from me, but if she were in some sort of crisis, I would make the trip to be a support system for her in a heartbeat. Janell making the trip to support Jess proves that they are actually friends beyond booze and gossip. As for Alyna, she's probably with Mimi also since Alyna is practically like another grandchild. Or maybe she's with Gabe. "Hey, Gabe! I know Lilia is staying with you while Jess is with Addie. Would you mind taking Alyna too so I can be in Sacramento? You're a doll." :P
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mamafirst wrote:I don't think anyone that agreed with me a few pages back said that she shouldn't be there. Maybe I missed it but Yogabbagabbat was the only one who said she doesn't think she should go there on a school night.
I mentioned Janell in the first place and I just said I'm glad she's there. Had I known she was an hour and a half away I would have never mentioned Janell. But I can see now why she just got there. Image

Thank you lol

nice to see some people don't just jump to conclusions in order to defend jess
bigredjuicyrose
Amateur
Amateur

Mamafirst wrote:I'm glad Janell took the time to go there. At least their friendship doesn't only revolve around booze and partying.

She went to see Chris :O lmao
Last edited by bigredjuicyrose on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

It still blows my mind that she's at the hospital for another 2 days!!!
What a waste of time.
Admit you screwed up and move on Jess. She's disgusting

Return to “JesssFam”