emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

Unread post by emloha_91 »

stillastar wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:Her snapchat bugs me so much! Picture of addie and a boy baby saying 'baby's first valentine' just stop! Your youngest daughter is 3 months old! And I think the last one is literally her on sofa with boob hanging out for addie to nurse.. I'm all for breastfeeding but this girl just urgh
Her fly was down too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably had a quickie on the sofa!

Comments on the whole made on 14th Feb born on Nov 14: I dtd on 18th of Feb and I was due 9th November and 14th November..
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Some thread suggestions:

But Everything Changed When Addelyn Was Conceived
Jess & Janell in... "Sister Wives: A JesssFam Spin-off"
He Can't Be Your Soulmate if You Don't Have A Soul ( crappy ginger hair joke, sorry :P )
Kids Are Like Pancakes: The Last One Ends Up On Top
50 Shades of Sure, It's Red...
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

LilaLavender wrote:Some thread suggestions:

But Everything Changed When Addelyn Was Conceived
Jess & Janell in... "Sister Wives: A JesssFam Spin-off"
He Can't Be Your Soulmate if You Don't Have A Soul ( crappy ginger hair joke, sorry :P )
Kids Are Like Pancakes: The Last One Ends Up On Top
50 Shades of Sure, It's Red...
The last 2 are hilarious !!!!

LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Jesssfam part 86: Jessica's crew is just Lilia, Addie and Skube Doo. Kyson, Kaden, Landen who?

Might be too long.

haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

missy-1010 wrote:
haizy wrote:does anyone know Gabe and Jess's custody agreement? like how long they each get her per week?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
As far as I last remember he had every other weekend, and Wednesday nights for 2 hours? I'm not 100% sure. I do remember Jess saying it was rare if he ever took them Wednesdays, or weekends but especially wednesdays. It would be nice if she would do a video talking about everyone's custody arrangement, and how it affects their family plans ect. Like a nice sit down video with her and Chris (yeah Jess, you know him your husband?) and not with like Gabe and Amber and stuff.
OT
The fact that they participate in her videos is weird. I bet they're just doing it so she doesn't snap and try to take Lilia away or blast them on the internet.

thanks! but honestly, that's not that much. my parents are divorced have a great relationship, but aren't nearly as buddy buddy as Gabe and Jess. they had 50/50 of my sibs and I when we were younger.
Jessica likes to make it seem like Gabe gets her so much when that's only 6 days every two weeks or so.
if they have such a great relationship it's weird that Gabe doesn't have more custody ...
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

haizy wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
haizy wrote:does anyone know Gabe and Jess's custody agreement? like how long they each get her per week?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
As far as I last remember he had every other weekend, and Wednesday nights for 2 hours? I'm not 100% sure. I do remember Jess saying it was rare if he ever took them Wednesdays, or weekends but especially wednesdays. It would be nice if she would do a video talking about everyone's custody arrangement, and how it affects their family plans ect. Like a nice sit down video with her and Chris (yeah Jess, you know him your husband?) and not with like Gabe and Amber and stuff.
OT
The fact that they participate in her videos is weird. I bet they're just doing it so she doesn't snap and try to take Lilia away or blast them on the internet.

thanks! but honestly, that's not that much. my parents are divorced have a great relationship, but aren't nearly as buddy buddy as Gabe and Jess. they had 50/50 of my sibs and I when we were younger.
Jessica likes to make it seem like Gabe gets her so much when that's only 6 days every two weeks or so.
if they have such a great relationship it's weird that Gabe doesn't have more custody ...
Oh jeez I read that as Drake not Gabe sorry! I'm not even sure if Gabe and her have a formal agreement. It seems like Gabe has her a lot. I can't keep up with all the baby daddy's

happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Gabe wanted more custody but Jesss said no.
haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:Gabe wanted more custody but Jesss said no.
again, so odd that he would be denied.
I'm pretty sure it's not an even 50/50 between them, probably a 40/60 with Jess getting the bigger chunk.
another example of classic Jess trying to portray this buddy buddy perfect family.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Pretty sure Gabe gets Lilia every other weekend like most split families. They also trade off holidays except for 4th of July which Gabe's family is really into and Halloween which Jess does more. IIRC I think they are pretty open otherwise like if Gabe wants her one random day for something I don't think Jess says no unless they have plans.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's so weird to me custody agreements even exist. Growing up my mom had full custody with reasonable access. To my mom that meant anytime my dad wanted us, he was 100% allowed to take us (unless mom had plans, which wasn't often)
Before my dad moved away we were there like 3/4 weekends a month, all the way up until Monday morning when he took us to school. My dad got us every single holiday if he wanted, except Christmas morning, my mom had us until around 10, then my dad was free to have us the rest of the school break if he wanted. I don't get why people can't just be civil and share time evenly.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:Jesssfam part 86: Jessica's crew is just Lilia, Addie and Skube Doo. Kyson, Kaden, Landen who?

Might be too long.

I read that to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star hahaha...#momlife
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SoManyBitches
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SoManyBitches »

I cannot believe you guys, talking this way about that situation...? You guys are a different kind of fucked up.
SoManyBitches
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SoManyBitches »

I cannot believe what you guys are saying about this situation...? You guys are a different kind of fucked up.

Return to “JesssFam”