JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

Unread post by Blackswan »

Not even her minions bring up the boys anymore. Not one comment about them in her recent Addie ig post.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol at janell being there on Valentine's Day
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lol at janell being there on Valentine's Day
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Janell needs to find her own man who isn't her baby daddy- I swear at this point she constantly hanging around to live vicariously through them.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

missy-1010 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lol at janell being there on Valentine's Day
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha she posted a snapchat of addelyn with another baby I've never seen before saying they were meeting

I guess maybe we won't see another baby 9 months from now hahaha
alrightjosephine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alrightjosephine »

It's creepy as fuck to say that your daughter will "always be your valentine". Very Trump-"I'd-date-my-daughter"-esque.
alrightjosephine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alrightjosephine »

The last time she posted a photo of just a twin/the twins was January 23, and it was only to advertise Mimi's snapchat.

Prior to that it was January 15. A whole month ago.

Every picture since has had at least one of the other kids in it
courtney_benjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtney_benjamin »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote: Janell posted a snap earlier of alyna blow drying her hair and a puppy was in it, I doubt they could keep a puppy a secret lol but I do believe if she was living there, her and alyna would sleep in tommy and Caden's room since they're hardly there.
I noticed the puppy also, but how could they hide that? Unless jess forces the puppy to stay somewhere while filming?
That's what I said. I doubt they could hide a puppy in that house. Jess' kids would say something in the background of a video.
Maybe this is her "big surorise" or whatever?

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

alrightjosephine wrote:It's creepy as fuck to say that your daughter will "always be your valentine". Very Trump-"I'd-date-my-daughter"-esque.
Is he for real. I'd be totally weirded out if my dad said that to me. That whole post was disgusting. Hey Chris can you make it more obvious that Caden and tommy are chopped liver to you now..
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Caden and Tommy were just there for the weekend and we saw them like 2 or 3 times? Chris and Jess can seriously go fuck off.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Omg at another pic + chris' caption......

Don't they feel any guilt? I know pictures don't always show everything but damn

When my second son was born I posted way more pics of him for like the first 2 weeks of his life. I felt soooo bad after and maybe it's stupid but I'm always trying to balance the pictures I post.
I know pictures aren't a measure of love and blah blah blah. However, I don't get how parents don't notice how bad it looks when they post 1 child way more than the other.

I don't have kids so maybe I don't fully understand how it works but it looks awful to me. I'm glad you had common sense and noticed it before it got too bad.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Random19 wrote:

Don't they feel any guilt? I know pictures don't always show everything but damn

When my second son was born I posted way more pics of him for like the first 2 weeks of his life. I felt soooo bad after and maybe it's stupid but I'm always trying to balance the pictures I post.
I know pictures aren't a measure of love and blah blah blah. However, I don't get how parents don't notice how bad it looks when they post 1 child way more than the other.

I don't have kids so maybe I don't fully understand how it works but it looks awful to me. I'm glad you had common sense and noticed it before it got too bad.
I understand when people post photos or take a lot of the new baby because they only stay that small for short time, and everyone loves a new baby. The older ones some don't hold still and want run a muck. You eventually find a balance. Though I have people of Facey who barely post pics of their kids except for birthdays or the odd one. Depends what kind of parent you are I guess.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I feel sad for the twins and even Landen in the respect that Lilia gets to go do fun things like see Lego Batman with her dad, and presumably comes home talking about it, and the boys miss out on those experiences.

Not everyone here follows Daily Bumps, but Bryan Lanning never knew his father as a child, and talked about how sad he was that his half sister got to go and have fun with her dad while he stayed at home. I was always struck by how sad that was (even though he's still a d-bag).

I can just see Lilia coming home and gushing about the cool new movie she saw while the other kids get to sit at home with mom and watching the same old dvds because going to the movies with two adults and four/six kids is a huge waste of money. I hope that Drake can step up and provide them with fun memories, but I don't have that much faith in him. Tommy and Caden will have a similar experience when seeing and hearing about their dad interacting with his step kids more genuinely than with them.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I make it a point to try and balance out my kids pics too. Believe it or not, it matters. My parents used to fill up photo albums of mostly my younger siblings. My sister and I noticed when we got a little older and we were bothered by it. It really can hurt kids.
coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

I don't understand how Messss continues her blatant favoritism of AdBlock - I get it in the first few weeks, after my second was born I posted a lot more photos of him than my first but that's because they're only so tiny for so long. I'm sure she goes through her camera roll and I can't fathom how it doesn't bug her that 70% of her photos are Adderall!?!?
Maybe it's that this is her super girl and the other kids no longer get her Super Magic Cure-All Breastmilk so they're not interesting anymore
Random19
Talker
Talker

Yue195 wrote:
Random19 wrote:

I understand when people post photos or take a lot of the new baby because they only stay that small for short time, and everyone loves a new baby. The older ones some don't hold still and want run a muck. You eventually find a balance. Though I have people of Facey who barely post pics of their kids except for birthdays or the odd one. Depends what kind of parent you are I guess.
Yeah, this makes sense. Again, I'm not a parent so I'm sure parents have their reasons. I just think people should be mindful of how it appears to others.

What Jess and Chris do is disgusting. And I highly doubt it's only pictures.

Someone like Britney at least makes it seems like she hasn't forgotten about her older kids. There's a balance in her videos and social media that we don't see in Jess' or Chris'. Sad.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I thought it was so rude how Chris didnt bother to get lilia a card. She made them a card and included both he and jess in it because "they have to be together" lol. He could have gotten her some candy and wrote her a little note at least. Its not like Addie even realizes whats going on and appreciates her card right now.

If i was jessica that would have pissed me off. She does so much to include his kids and he doesnt do the same.

I wonder if lilia saw Addies card and felt bad
Random19
Talker
Talker

Now she is posting a bunch of snaps of Lilia. *rolls eyes*

Where are your sons, you witch?!?
Random19
Talker
Talker

Annavi04 wrote:I thought it was so rude how Chris didnt bother to get lilia a card. She made them a card and included both he and jess in it because "they have to be together" lol. He could have gotten her some candy and wrote her a little note at least. Its not like Addie even realizes whats going on and appreciates her card right now.

If i was jessica that would have pissed me off. She does so much to include his kids and he doesnt do the same.

He's a weirdo. Only seems to care about himself, Jess, Addie and Landen when he is bored.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Annavi04 wrote:I thought it was so rude how Chris didnt bother to get lilia a card. She made them a card and included both he and jess in it because "they have to be together" lol. He could have gotten her some candy and wrote her a little note at least. Its not like Addie even realizes whats going on and appreciates her card right now.

Jessssss is the problem for not stepping up and saying something to him, but then again she does the same shit with her own kids

Return to “JesssFam”