JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Chris is a gross pig but he's doing the best. After things got rocky I saw him once a year at best.. Chris is trying and I admire that. He's not dad of the year, but he's not as crappy as Drake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Her new video she announced that they are BUYING a house. Her and Chris are gunna be homeowners lol. Anyone's else hear the kids screaming bloody murder in the background?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

bbygal wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:My dad moved 5 hours away when I was 11, and it wrecked me at the time.
Not once did I get bored of the car ride, but we also stayed a week, not a WEEKEND.
Eventually as I got older I realized that was the decision he needed to make for his new family (my half brothers and step mom) and I got over it.
Tommy and Caden will get over it too, and trust me, they probably enjoy the car ride, the snacks, the movies the games, I loved car rides.
Yes this is the choice Chris made by marrying Jess, but that doesn't mean they should move closer just for T+C.
You can't be expected to stay in one place for the rest of your life...
Exactly! I rode about seven hours to see mine and loved the road trips as a kid too. Watch a movie, stop at a restaurant, take a nap, play a game, watch another movie.
Oh yeh it's totally fair to marry and have kids then put 90% of the actual responsibility on the mum sighs , go chris yay

Return to “JesssFam”