JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

kalakala
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

Unread post by kalakala »

This place must be a big deal it has its own flag....

You mean the Swedish flag Jess??
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

gemmie wrote:I'm calling it that Jess will be using her new staircase as a brandy bunch photo op. ImageMaybe for a new intro? It's always Addie, Addie, Addie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's going to be on the staircase, Duggar style with name and age
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

My friend was their server at the restaurant. I sent him a link. He said she got a strawberry margarita lol.

smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

Her kids need to get their asses up off the floor and use their inside voices.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

kalakala wrote:This place must be a big deal it has its own flag....

You mean the Swedish flag Jess??
In the video there were like little flags that said Ikea on them.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

I feel as if none of her relationships are genuine they all serve a purpose play a role like Chris plays the role of the adoring husband Tommy and Caden play the role of the well Blended stepchildren and let her play the role of amazing stepmom gabe and Amber are her proof of co-parenting Drake and Natalie are our resident villains and pretty much all her friends she uses like what happened to Courtney that planned her wedding and her baby shower she served her purpose now she's gone just like this new girl will serve her purpose and she's gone Janelle seems just as shallow vindictive and fake to stick with jess forever but they'll never be anything genuine there they're just cut from the same cloth
JayJayOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JayJayOkay »

Sassysea wrote:I feel as if none of her relationships are genuine they all serve a purpose play a role like Chris plays the role of the adoring husband Tommy and Caden play the role of the well Blended stepchildren and let her play the role of amazing stepmom gabe and Amber are her proof of co-parenting Drake and Natalie are our resident villains and pretty much all her friends she uses like what happened to Courtney that planned her wedding and her baby shower she served her purpose now she's gone just like this new girl will serve her purpose and she's gone Janelle seems just as shallow vindictive and fake to stick with jess forever but they'll never be anything genuine there they're just cut from the same cloth
I was think the same thing, what happened to her? Like after the wedding she hasn't been seen since. Maybe she was a smart & finally decided to sail away from crazy Jess & her family full of minions.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

DIdn't Cortney help paint the house? Also sorry I didn't recap the video before, but recap for this one is coming up (we've been very busy here! lol)
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Jess's kids are so fucking hyper and annoying! they can't behave and act normal for 5 minutes.. I have ADHD and growing up knew never to act like a wild attention seeking animal (especially not in public).. Jess just lets her kids crawl on the elevator floor at IKEA like its nothing.. tell them to get off their asses and to stop acting a fool in public!
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Should Nicole and Aliyah be on the list too since they're calling Aliyah and Airabella half siblings now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]
Side note that them calling them that is fucked up and weird....jmo[/quote]

Eeeewwww...do they not realise that implies Drake fathered Aliyah as well? From his history it could be a possibility lol. They're going to have to change the city name to 'Incesto' if everyone who lives there keeps having a million kids with everyone else.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Annoying click bait title. I skimmed the video and it's their first time going to ikea I think

She needs to stop with the chokers.....not cute on her and she looks so stupid sitting next to janell wearing matching chokers
Maybe Chris really does have the same amount of romantic partners as he does shirts (2) and those are their matching sister-wife chokers?

I'm being so mean today but I havent logged on in so long. I have to get all of this pent up bitchiness out!
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"OUR FIRST TIME!" Recap:

Jess and Lilia say good morning
They're going to a children's museum with Kally/Mia (and the boys I assume) and Janell/Alyna
Jess talks about Lilia's hair
Kyson and Kaden (and Lilia/Alyna?) give Jess flowers as she talks
Footage of the museum - Landen at the "grocery store," Kyson throwing a stuffed dog, "Row Row Row Your Boat," news, Kaden "arresting" the moms
Hiding from Kaden
Going on about Addie's double chin while she makes what look to be pooping faces
Kids playing on a bus
Addie watching people
Playing with Landen
Going to get food; Chris joins everyone
Talking about going to IKEA for the first time
Lilia vlogs Jess and Addie
Landen goes to play with Tijs, Kally's son
"Oh Mylanta" someone watches Fuller House
The kids "party" in the elevator
Getting Lilia a new dresser and getting a new dining room table/chair set for the house
Kyson "helps" Chris load the car
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Whoever said earlier that sometimes Addie looks like a potato with eyes, here ya go Image

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... b4cb92.jpg

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

But really though, potato joke aside, I think she's adorable. I just don't find babies ugly ever.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

i kind of liked when they were at the museum. it's educational and it looked like fun. imagining jess doing all this running with her camera in public is also really funny to me
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Don't even want to imagine what her bill was at IKEA

LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

I have to give her props for taking her Brady Bunch family to a children's museum. I did not see a lot of Kyson. Man- Lilia really seems to be a brat.

A little off topic, but when will she upload whose in which room? Is Princess Lilia going to share with Adderline once she's off the "tit"? Did Landon get his own room? Are Tommy and Caden going to sleep downstairs? Are Kaden and Kyson still sharing? Gosh woman. -_-

P.S make sure to lower your volume when watching them, the kids screeches hurt my ears. x-x
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Watched Kally's version from that day too. I can't believe they just dumped Landen off for so LONG
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

gemmie wrote:Whoever said earlier that sometimes Addie looks like a potato with eyes, here ya go Image

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... b4cb92.jpg

I don't want to be mean or offensive but I remember someone saying adderall looks similar to children with Down syndrome. I think it's the eyes cause I can totally see it now. Don't kill me Image

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

luci417 wrote:Should Nicole and Aliyah be on the list too since they're calling Aliyah and Airabella half siblings now? Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Side note that them calling them that is fucked up and weird....jmo[/quote]

Eeeewwww...do they not realise that implies Drake fathered Aliyah as well? From his history it could be a possibility lol. They're going to have to change the city name to 'Incesto' if everyone who lives there keeps having a million kids with everyone else.[/quote]

They're saying that because apparently Natalie and Nicole just had some test done that confirmed that they're identical twins. Apparently they have never been sure if they're identical or fraternal. Identical twins share the exact same DNA, so technically Bella and Aliyah are half sisters DNA wise, because their mothers have the exact same DNA. It's actually kind of cool, and I have only seen Natalie mention it the one time so it didn't annoy me. I don't follow her closely, but I think it's nice that they're so close and Bella and her cousin (half sister Image) are being raised to be so close. Lord knows Bella can use all the stable relationship examples she can!

Return to “JesssFam”