Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by LilaLavender »

mortuum wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote:She always claimed her kids are picky but I think she caused it. My kids aren't picky, my oldest has his days where he will like something one day but not the next.
I grilled my husband to not make comments about not liking something because they would hear and automatically not like it without giving it a chance.
She's stated she's really picky so I'm sure she wouldn't feed her kids certain stuff because she doesn't like it.
But I could also see her giving her kids ice cream at 9am so she doesn't have to hear them cry and complain.
I'm the pickiest human being alive, but I have selective eating disorder & a lot of anxiety surrounding food. But even then, whenever I have active custody of my cousin I'll make her things I don't like, and if she says she doesn't like it then that's fine, but I'd never avoid making her something because I don't like it, that's so dumb.

I can totally see Jess doing that though. 100% agree with you.
I'm just like you. Just because I don't like it, have the same disorder and anxieties, doesn't mean I'll compromise a child's good eating habits. I would hate for my future children to feel the way I do about food.
Same here. SO and I have actually talked before about how I'm gonna have to pay active attention to hiding my issues with eating in front of our hypothetical future kids. "Don't teach, show" and all that. Jesss' kids probably have learnt disrespecting experts such as doctors and exes is the way to go at this point :?
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

MakingMeCrazy wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:Yeah I've noticed the twins teeth (Kyson especially) are bad. I don't think Lilias and even Landon's are as bad as the twins. I don't really see how they could get THAT bad unless she literally goes days without brushing their teeth. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lilia has quite a few caps on her teeth so I don't think her hygiene is any better, I can't recall if Landon had any cavities but it might happen soon cause when he opens his mouth it looks gunky or like his teeth have a film on them from not brushing properly or not at all

Some of overall tooth health is related to genetics, so I don't completely blame her (although a genetic predisposition to poor dental health is all the more reason to make sure your kids brush carefully).
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Jess should know by now how to not get sunburnt. Sometimes it means you can't wear that tank top or bikini, you have to wear long sleeves and a hat... yeah it doesn't look as cool or sexy. But it beats the discomfort or sunburn or skin cancer.
orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

twisteddismay wrote:whenever i think of kyson's name i think of tyson brand chicken nuggets

I think for the most part her kids have okay names (i hate how she misspelled Landon tho, I just love that name and the youngest can at least go by Addy) but kyson is such a terrible name.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."

Return to “JesssFam”