Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by Blackswan »

lovebug1212 wrote:
nomis99 wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote:Chris isn't fully white?? So she still doesn't have a full white baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you mean?

someone said addelyn was her first fully white baby so she wouldn't know how to put sunscreen on, I was saying Chris isn't white, he's mixed so addelyn still isn't a fully white baby. No hate at all I was just disagreeing!

What is he mixed with?
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

lovebug1212 wrote:
nomis99 wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote:Chris isn't fully white?? So she still doesn't have a full white baby

What do you mean?

someone said addelyn was her first fully white baby so she wouldn't know how to put sunscreen on, I was saying Chris isn't white, he's mixed so addelyn still isn't a fully white baby. No hate at all I was just disagreeing!

I am the one who mentioned she was her first all white baby, but never said she wouldn't know how to put sun screen on her kid because of it. All I meant was if she wasn't so strict with it in the past she could have gotten away with it easier because her kids seem to just tan. They still need sun screen and she still needs to be careful with all of them! I have a Mexican/white son with a very light complexion but he tans very easily despite having light skin while I just burn. I obviously still put sun screen on him anyway if we are going to be in the sun for awhile.

But how is Chris not fully white? What is he mixed with?
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

ber614 wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote:
nomis99 wrote:

What do you mean?

I am the one who mentioned she was her first all white baby, but never said she wouldn't know how to put sun screen on her kid because of it. All I meant was if she wasn't so strict with it in the past she could have gotten away with it easier because her kids seem to just tan. They still need sun screen and she still needs to be careful with all of them! I have a Mexican/white son with a very light complexion but he tans very easily despite having light skin while I just burn. I obviously still put sun screen on him anyway if we are going to be in the sun for awhile.

But how is Chris not fully white? What is he mixed with?
im sorry I got comments mixed up, someone else said she must not know how to put sunscreen on. I'm pretty sure he's half Mexican half white. I am 99% sure jess has said that. And he looks like it to me too. Maybe not but I'm pretty sure jess said he was.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

lovebug1212 wrote:
nomis99 wrote:

What do you mean?

I don't think chris is mixed?
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote:
nomis99 wrote: What do you mean?

I don't think chris is mixed?
Both chris' parents look pretty white. Unless he is like 1/8 or 1/16 something, my guess is that he's all western european.
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

lovebug1212 wrote:
nomis99 wrote:

What do you mean?

Both his parents look white as hell, especially his German mother. Gabe is half Mexican, maybe that's what you're thinking of?

nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

IMG_0667.JPG
Also I thought this was funny

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

nomis99 wrote:
IMG_0667.JPG
Also I thought this was funny

It fits Stabby well! Wait...he only has one shirt.

Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

No sappy post about the twins from Chris. Surprise, surprise.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Its disgusting to me how she seemingly sees no problem with Chris favoring one of her kids over the rest. You can not write a long sappy post about one kid on his birthday and then less than a month later not even acknowledge another ones birthday. Its not even subtle, she has to notice it.

And to whoever (not naming names) is going to come on here and defend this situation, a big ol' fuck you.
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Its disgusting to me how she seemingly sees no problem with Chris favoring one of her kids over the rest. You can not write a long sappy post about one kid on his birthday and then less than a month later not even acknowledge another ones birthday. Its not even subtle, she has to notice it.

And to whoever (not naming names) is going to come on here and defend this situation, a big ol' fuck you.
No one can say anything anymore without someone swooping in and defending Chris and Jess.

ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Its disgusting to me how she seemingly sees no problem with Chris favoring one of her kids over the rest. You can not write a long sappy post about one kid on his birthday and then less than a month later not even acknowledge another ones birthday. Its not even subtle, she has to notice it.

It is really sad that he couldn't even post a picture of them and just say "happy birthday" I won't be surprised if he doesn't say anything for Lilia's birthday either. Jess tries to make them seem like this happy blended family but it is so obvious that Chris hasn't accepted the older children as his own yet like he has with Landen. I know Landen was just a little baby when he met him which made it easier for them to get attached, but that is still no excuse to not try to bond with the older kids too. I think he is just too lazy to try to connect with them.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Um? Being a stepdad doesn't mean he has to acknowledge EVERY SINGLE ONE of his stepkids birthdays. EVERYONE knows that the only ones who actually matter are Lilia because she's the oldest, Landen because he constantly gets sick, and Addelyn because she has a serious condition and ALMOST DIED. Chris barely pays attention to his OWN sons.! Why should the twins get special treatment???

(I'm kidding, obviously. It sucks that the twins ALWAYS seem to get the short end of the stick with Chris)
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

What does Chris do for a living?i watched the what does jesssfam make video and she doesn't make enough to support that many kids he must have a decent job?
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Am I the only one wondering where the birthday video is?
KayB143
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayB143 »

Blackswan wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:I just hope she doesn't put clips of Chris in the birthday video like she did with Landens because she put Drake in Lilia's and we all know how that turned out....
Plus Chris doesn't even have a real relationship with them. Atleast Drake tried with Lilia. Chris could careless about the twins and it shows.
*couldn't care less.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Who could defend his lack of birthday mentions?? If you write a sappy post about one DO IT FOR ALL. They are as much yours as Landen. The fucking favoritism makes me seethe.
ESPECIALLY since Jess has been shoving down everyone's throats pics of Chris with all of the kids, saying he is #superdad.
No he isn't Jess. He is the Drake in bizarro world.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

KayB143 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:I just hope she doesn't put clips of Chris in the birthday video like she did with Landens because she put Drake in Lilia's and we all know how that turned out....
Plus Chris doesn't even have a real relationship with them. Atleast Drake tried with Lilia. Chris could careless about the twins and it shows.
*couldn't care less.

Actually she was right, the correct way to say it is "could care less" because you could actually care less.

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
KayB143 wrote:
Blackswan wrote: Plus Chris doesn't even have a real relationship with them. Atleast Drake tried with Lilia. Chris could careless about the twins and it shows.
*couldn't care less.

Actually she was right, the correct way to say it is "could care less" because you could actually care less.

It's couldn't. You could not care any less than you already do.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Am I the only one who really doesn't like kadens hair. Those shirts are cute though
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JesssFam”