Predicting the future(s) of the Jesssfam kids

XGwenSidX
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Predicting the future(s) of the Jesssfam kids

Unread post by XGwenSidX »

Just thought this would be a fun topic- How do you think the Esquilin/Roque/Skube kids will turn out? Could Lilia follow in Jess's footsteps? Will Kyson and Kaden be Drake x2? Lord only knows... LOL
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Predicting the future(s) of the Jesssfam kids

Unread post by blackroses »

i think Lilia and addie will most likely follow in her footsteps because of the way Jess is, I think kadens gonna turn into drake and I'm not sure about Lysol he seems like a sweet kid, I have some hope that Landen will turn out like Ben.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Lol Lysol. I think they're just going to be townies. Idk how it is where everyone else lives but where I'm from, pretty much everyone moves away and the kids that never left our town are just kind of losers. I know that sounds harsh. I feel like the twins won't go to college and they'll just sort of get a job doing whatever manual labor job that's around. Lilia might end up hating her family because obviously all of the attention will go to Jess's mini me, blue eyed Addie. Idk. They'll probably be fine but also probably won't be brain surgeons.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I hope they learn that there's more to life than having a bunch of babies. I hope people encourage them to get some sort of education, whether it be a trade or college and get out of Modesto. I hope they can find good role models in their lives.

But unfortunately I can see some of her kids having babies young and getting into trouble. :(
#FreeFinleyandJackson
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Lilia has the chance to see how having tons of kids (Lilia, Landen, the twins, Addie, and T&C) vs having 2 kids (Lilia and Logan) compares, and I hope it will help her focus on her education and travelling or whatever she wants to do before settling down.

I can see Kaden being like Ben... shy, reserved, awkward, homebody. Kyson might be the athletic popular one. He might also turn out to be a goth or whatever goths are these days.

There's a good chance her sons decide not to become fathers at all; there's a good chance they could have someone pregnant at 15.

Addie... oh geez. If she's really going to be the baby of the family.... Imagine a weekend where 7-year-old Addie watches her older sister (13) get picked up by a dad, her brothers (11, 11, and 9) picked up by a different dad, and now it's just her and mom and dad. Or sometimes other boys ("brothers") get dropped off. But she's never shuffled around. I can see her being entitled and rude.

I wonder if it's legally possible for Tommy and Caden to refuse visits with their dad when they're older. Or if they ask to live with him, what can their mother do to say no if they are 15 and 17?
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

If the kids are old and mature enough to have a say the parents would have to take it up with the courts
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Kyson will be the popular athletic kid in school, star of the baseball team and homecoming queen girlfriend. He may knock her up young. Kaden will probably be popular by association because he's Kyson's twin but he'll probably be more shy and get really into a hobby of some sort. Landen it's hard to say. I can kind of see him turning into Drake even tho he's being raised by Chris, or he might end up like a kid who rides motocross or something ... Lilia will be the popular cheerleader, and Addie is still so young it's hard to say. She'll be spoiled and probably bratty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

I can see Kaden turning out being the wallflower and into art. I have a feeling he'll be in Kyson's shadow in high school but will prefer it that way as he doesn't care for the attention. I think Lilia will go to community college and will have a kid in her early twenties rather than her teens.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Oooh yes!

Lilia - I feel like she's going to become a pretty confident pre-teen, but is going to become a very self-conscious teenager because Jess really only praises them for their looks. HOWEVER, she also appears to be a very smart little girl and hopefully if Gabe and his little family can keep her grounded she might be ok, and she might be able to escape Modesto and have a life. Will she get knocked up as a teenager, only time can tell. But I think she may end up being pushed down the dancing path by Jess.

Kyson - He going to turn into a nice guy I think. Shy and good at sports he probably will turn into the 'Lady's Man' that Jess keeps describing him as (cringeworthy). If he goes to college I'm guessing a sports scholarship of some sort but then again, he may not go at all.

Kaden - He's going to end up being diagnosed with something, probably ADHD. That'll get under control when he's older but I can't really predict his future personality because I haven't seen any other one to the one he has now and I really hope he grows out of this one. That being said I think he's going to be a sensitive guy (in a good way) and may be the 'artist' out of the two twins. I also think that him and Kyson are gonna be super-close even if they become polar opposites as teenagers.

Landon - He's going to be the shy one, and may or may not grow out of it. However, he's also going to be up for everything as he's basically had to keep up with his older siblings since being able to crawl. I also think he may be more 'well-adjusted' than the older kids because of the four, he's had the most stable 'life' so far.

Addie - Is probably gonna be a spoilt brat thanks to Jess but hopefully Chris will keep his little angel grounded (neither of them may be the greatest parents but Chris is definitely the better of the two).

I think all her kids will probably become nice people, but what concerns me is if they are just stuck in Modesto for the rest of their lives...
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

Lilia- I see her going to school to be a nurse or maybe even a dance teacher. Right now she can't dance for anything but she seems to have a passion. She even likes dressing up so who knows. I would hope she's not a younger mother but her parents and step parents were so maybe she won't follow their footsteps. She's also very smart so maybe a teacher like her mothers "dream"

Kyson- He seems like such a sweet kid, he has a great personality. I can see him the class clown, baseball star. Going to school for sports

Kaden- He likes cars and building things (the Legos) so maybe a mechanic.

Landen- He is very babied and I'm not sure what he's into. Idk maybe he might rebel out.

Addie- If her parents keep pushing that fair skin and red hair on her I can see her being chunky (like her dad) and bratty. She might lash out on the other kids if Chris and Jesss are still together. Seems like with Chris everything is about Addie, I wouldn't be surprised if she already has money put away for her when she gets older.

T&C- Ashely will probably push them to go to school but who know they might not want anything to do with their dad if they continue this once a month thing they got going on. It's sad, I wonder if they watch the videos of them doing things with the kids, going out to eat and all their activities and their not included.

I just hope the kids don't follow in their mother and fathers (see what I did there lol) footsteps and Jesss pushes them to do good things. I mean other then the multiple daddies and wild kids running amok she seems to be doing a good job educationally and keeping them entertained in sports/activities. Not to mention the fun things they do
Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

I think Lilia might stay on the right path. Gabe and his family seem like they'll be able to keep a good head on her shoulders. Kyson I see as a student athlete. Two paths- either he continues doing well and possibly gets a scholarship, or blows it all following in his parents' footsteps. Kaden... I'm honestly not sure. Maybe he'll get into a trade school or something. Addie I think will be the most like Jessss. Being the youngest, she'll get away with more. Jesss will be tired from raising her 5+ children and just worn out with parenting in general. T&C, I'm not sure how much J&C will effect them. I think Ashley will really shape their future and since we don't see any of her, and mostly none of T&C, I have no guesses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Casse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casse »

I'd like to think that the kids will be more reserved than Jess.

I feel like, at some point, Lilia would spend more time at her fathers, perhaps preferring more of the quiet there. I know she's loud when she's out with Jess and Chris and her siblings, but maybe she doesn't act that way when it's her, Gabe, Amber and Logan. I can see her being good at a lot of things when she realizes she doesn't have to yell and scream above 5 siblings to get attention and can get it from other positive means.

Kaden seems like he'd be extremely obnoxious and loud regardless of his environment and Landen would probably follow his lead but grow out of it where I feel Kaden never will. I see Kyson being extremely well behaved to spite his mother's impression that he's a 'bad boy', or actually becoming a 'bad boy' because that's all his mom sees him as and it would get him some form of attention from his mom and her spouse.

Chris' other boys, I feel, will try to avoid their father's situation as much as possible when they become teenagers.

Addie, if she is the last child, will be spoiled and ungrateful and forever the golden child.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Ooo! My turn!

Lilia- she's really the only kid that I think MIGHT have a chance. Her mom tries to teach her that looks are everything (I remember in one video when Lilia was like two, Jess told Lilia she was pretty and, after Lilia said, "Thank you," Jess said to her, "No. You have to say, 'I know.'"), but I really do think that with Gabe being constant in her life, she may keep herself grounded. She is a smart girl, and I hope she doesn't do anything stupid (like getting pregnant on purpose at 17).

Kyson- honestly, I can see Kyson running away when he's a teenager. His mother labels him as "bad," and his father is absent. Unless Drake steps up and will be a parent to Kyson, I don't see this poor kid getting any positive attention, except maybe from teachers.

Kaden- Kaden is already an entitled brat. I don't see too bright of a future for him either. His constant screaming is terrible and, unless he learns to communicate, he isn't going too far.

Landen- I think Landen is such a sweetie, just like Kyson. However, Jess doesn't refer to him as the bad boy, so I think he has the best chance of the Roques. Landen will be athletic, maybe becoming a gymnast!

Addie- Miss Ed will definitely be a spoiled brat. Jess will teach her that looks are everything and that "thank you" is basically a curse word when someone compliments you. I don't think Chris will be able to save her from being a brat because he 100% has Addie wrapped around his finger.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Damn y'all are positive lol

Lilia and Addie - teen moms by 19.

Kyson - will be the bad boy because that is what Jess always says

Kaden - teen dad

Landen - living there until his 30s because Jess has taught him he is nothing without her and won't cut the cord z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Not to be 'that poster' but speculating on how fucked these little kids are because of their parents' bad choices seems kind of cruel. So I'm going to be realistic but optimistic too and say:

1. Big Caden and Tommy - I have no idea what they'll end up doing but I think they'll both be fine since their mom seems like she's pretty stable and wants them to be kept out of the jesssfam lifestyle as much as possible. I think that they'll either end up drifting a lot from their dad, OR go through rebellious teen years where they want to live with jess and chris (if they're still together) because their parenting is probably much more lax and I doubt they'll ever get enough one on one attention to REALLY get punished for normal teenage things like staying out late, etc.

2. Lilia - I'm going to say I think if she stays with a sport like cheerleading she'll be fine and might even be able to get a scholarship. I believe that Gabe and Amber both would bust their balls to make it work financially for Lilia to attend college, even if they can't afford to outright pay for it. I don't see them having a ton more kids, maybe one or two but I very much doubt more than 4 because they've seen Jess and I think they''re much more likely to be sensible and focus on providing for the kids they have. I definitely think having Gabe and Amber as an example will make Jess's behaviour seem less normal which will hopefully allow her to look at her mom and say 'hell no, that's not gonna be my life!' and go to college.

3. Kyson and Kaden - This one makes me sad because even if Chris sticks around, they're not his bio kid with Jess, or his favourite step kid and Drake is absent 99% of the time so Jess is all they really have. I definitely think Drake will be onto at least his 3rd family by the time they graduate high school so I imagine their home life will be kind of a mess. Kaden's obvious developmental delays worry me because Jess completely glosses over them and I'm worried untreated he'll struggle in school. That said, Wendy has always seemed to have an especially strong bond with the twins so hopefully she'll encourage them to make good choices and maybe they'd live with her in the future if things with Jess are bad.

3. Eh, I honestly dont know. Jess and Chris both totally dote on him but he's still going to have a super fucked up relationship with his bio dad. Knowing your dad left your mom while she was pregnant to go and be a good father to his OTHER kid who is the same age as you...that's gotta to be pretty damaging right? I think out of all the 'older' kids Landen is the most likely to get sucked into Jess's bullshit if she doesn't get herself the fuck together. But then again, maybe Jess and chris really will stay together and as the youngest boy he'll get enough attention to be at least averagely well adjusted. That'd be nice.

4. Addie - Imo, the most likely to be a teen mom. She'll hopefully be the youngest so the most likely to believe all of the 'happy blended families!!!' bullshit and therefore most likely so believe things will just work themselves out if you stay positive. Plus she's the princes Jess doesn't have to share with Gabe so you know she'll be the favourite.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

oh yeah, I wanted to say on the other hand it's clear Addie is Chris's favourite child so I think he might push her to be successful. I don't think Jess is psychotic enough to push having kids on her teenage daughters, but I think she'd be perfectly happy if Addie and/or Lilia (or any of the kids really) were very young parents and just stayed in Modesto, worked blue collar jobs, and raised their families.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

I think Lilia will be the popular girl at school, but I think she'll follow after her Dad and not be a teen Mum, I'd hope. I think Addelyn will be.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

I think Lilia will not be a teen mom unless Jess literally pokes holes in her condoms/switches her birth control for sugar pills.

Jessica did not grow up with many siblings or consciously see the work babies require: she had a romanticised, ignorant view of mom life, only thought you dressed them up and took pictures of them and sat at home for your husband to bring you money. You can tell this how she hates to clean, cook, discipline or be civil with other adults.

Lilia, however, will actually witness how a big family looks and how much work it requires, and especially since she will have Amber and Gabe's place to compare to, and no doubt get into the normal teen phase of wanting to be alone more often, so I doubt she'll be jumping to have a baby. Add to that that Amber and Gabe will drill into her to go to school first.

However, I don't think she'll go super far in career, Jess just doesn't seem to know anything about that, Lilia only mentions "youtube famous'" "teacher" or "dancer"... no big dreams.

I am concerned Kyson and Kaden will have actual behavioral and mental problems, and identity crises, being always called "the Twins" or "The Good and Bad Boy" and missing a dad. Jessica will try to be very involved in their love life, and thus they will maybe keep it a secret from her. They won't have responsible adults to educate them about birth control, so they might be teen dads.

Landen and Addelyn will be bratty but perform better in school due to a stable lifestyle and extra attention. Chris seems to be really sexist and overly protective of Addie so she might run into issues dating and also be secretive about it.

Then there's the possibility that out of 5 kids, one or some of them aren't cisgender heterosexual. I hope for all of them is not the case, because for the boys, Jessica would just brag about how accepting she is, and for the girls, she'll be enraged to not have her pink mommy clones.
kuwmdk11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kuwmdk11 »

Lilia: I think she'll be pretty and well-liked. I was going to say I that I don't think she'd be particularly popular but they live in such a small town so she probably will be. Also, her life is on complete display with Youtube. I do think Lilia could end up being a bit boy crazy during her teens. I think she'll get attention from guys and thrive off of it, but smart enough to keep a decent gpa. I can see her going to community college or a small uni. I think she'll finish college and be a teacher or something. I can't see her moving too far from her mom. I think she'll have like 2-3 kids starting in her early 20s and the first will probably be born before marriage.

Kyson: I think he'll be the sports guy and popular. He seems very sweet but I can see him struggling psychologically (God forbid) because of his upbringing and possibly seeking treatment later on in life. I can also see him getting a gf pregnant early on but sticking around and working hard to support his kid. I can see him going to college as well (esp if he has a kid), but taking a while to finish. I think he'll stay in Modesto as a blue-collar worker.

Kaden: If his behavior doesn't get put into check, he may be one of those problematic kids in school. I can definitely see him living in Kyson's shadow. I don't know, I just feel like he'll be really lost. If he has persistent behavioral issues in school early in life, I can't seem him being interested in college. He may work a retail job and I can see him living with Jess even after Lilia and Kyson have moved out. (This sounds so negative-- yikes!) I think his twin will push him to get it together eventually. I don't really see him as a dad. He seems like he'd be another manchild but who knows!

Landen: I have no idea about Landen. I think he'll be a sports kid as well. He'll probably go to college because he'll think it'll make Chris (if he's still around) proud, but I don't if it'll be because he'll be genuinely interested in higher education. I think he'll be a lady's man, but I don't see him having kids until his early 20's. If Chris and Jess last a while, I think Jess will encourage the idea that Chris is what all the boys ought to grow up to be, so I think Landen will try to model him. So he'll be decent, but I can see him lacking ambition in terms of a career.

Addie: I think there are two options for her. She may end up feeling totally uncomfortable with all of the attention she gets as the baby and actually grow up to be rather shy and sweet. I can see her actually being super intelligent and working hard in school to get out of Modesto and Jessica being totally narcissistic and guilt-tripping her into staying close to home for college, etc. OR she'll being a complete brat. She won't be well-received at school by her peers. She could totally be that annoying girl in class that tells everyone how she almost died as baby. I really hope Jessica telling her she's their miracle child doesn't get to her head. I can see her being an annoying theatre kid too or something really dramatic. In other words, always doing the most and thinking she can do no wrong like her mother.

Overall, her kids will probably be fine. I just think they'll grow up to be average, everyday people. They'll deal with ups and downs and live on.

Return to “JesssFam”