JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by gemmie »

Am I the only one a little disturbed that everyone here is criticizing a 6 year old's dancing? Cmon, people..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

gemmie wrote:Am I the only one a little disturbed that everyone here is criticizing a 6 year old's dancing? Cmon, people..

No one is saying they hate her or calling her a bitch. Calm down.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Lilia's dancing was fine for a six year old! Like, she doesn't show the indisputable talent of a future prodigy, and she'll probably never be a professional, but she knew the choreography better than anyone else in her class. At that age, getting the kids to smile and remember the choreography is a massive accomplishment lol.

Lilia is starving for attention though, which is making her annoying. She's always so damn loud. I blame Jess for that though. It can't be easy growing up the oldest of all those kids, especially with all the pressure of being the only girl until Addie.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Blackswan wrote:
webby wrote:I'm sorry but Gabe looked like a slob onstage. He's wearing shitty Converse sneakers and the other dads were wearing dress shoes. This isn't a high school dance.
Not everyone can "dress up". I know I can't. Not even to save my life.

He's gotten so fat
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I don't know if this has been talked about already but I can't find any other posts about it so I wanted to ask...the part in the last vlog where Chris is talking about the twins' teacher pulling him aside to say the boys had behaved well the past week...does that kind of imply to anyone else that they aren't normally super well behaved? I'm pretty involved with the pick up/drop off and school activities for my niece and nephew and in my experience that kind of conversation only really happens when a kid usually has problems behaving. Both of 'my' kids (they call me auntie mom sometimes lol) are generally super well behaved and I've never had a conversation like that about them, neither has their mom outside of the usual parent teacher conference stuff. Chris mentioned Kaden had a fit over who was the line leader, then the next day was better behaved and the day after got to be the line leader as a reward. That kind of instant-gratification-reward for standard good behaviour (which i don't really agree with tbh) is something I've seen done as a way to encourage good behaviour in badly behaved kids a few times irl. what do you guys think?

That aside, Chris seemed super proud of them which was a really sweet moment and I hope we see more of that. Having 2 parents who are involved and loving would definitely be a huge help if they did have problems with behaviour in school.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Unpopular opinion but I think Addie's rompers are super cute and I think Lilia did a good job and looked happy at her recital.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Bsveach15 wrote:Unpopular opinion but I think Addie's rompers are super cute and I think Lilia did a good job and looked happy at her recital.

I think most of the things Jess dresses Addie in are tacky af but she's adorable in the rompers with the little pom pom fringe and floral patterns.
Rihanna
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

user123_ wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
webby wrote:I'm sorry but Gabe looked like a slob onstage. He's wearing shitty Converse sneakers and the other dads were wearing dress shoes. This isn't a high school dance.
Not everyone can "dress up". I know I can't. Not even to save my life.

He's gotten so fat
Omg. Who the fuck cares if he got fat. He's a good father and seems like a good person.

Fat is definitely not the worse a person can be.

Look at Drake. He stayed skinny and he's still a shitty person.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

notapnutmommy wrote:
user123_ wrote:
Blackswan wrote: Not everyone can "dress up". I know I can't. Not even to save my life.

He's gotten so fat
Omg. Who the fuck cares if he got fat. He's a good father and seems like a good person.

Fat is definitely not the worse a person can be.

Look at Drake. He stayed skinny and he's still a shitty person.

Lmao I agree. There's a strong hate for fat people on this thread. I hardly think it's noteworthy.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

btw when I said slob I meant his shoes specifically, he looked good w his dress shirt and slacks but the shoes ruined it

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

applebutter_dreams wrote:
ApplePie wrote:Yes, exactly. And with her five deductions (aka, kids) she is probably getting a hefty tax refund. Also justifies her being on MediCal (state sponsored health care that she doesn't pay for) because her "expenses" outweigh her income. So basically she can say, "Yeah, I make $7,000 a month (from that screenshot a few pages back) but I spend most of that on my "job," so I really don't make that much."
Not this again....

I don't know where you guys are getting the idea tha she is on Medi-Cal. I know for a fact that she is not. I used to be on Medi-Cal a few years ago and I researched it thouroughly.

1. She takes her kids to Sutter Health. They do not accept Medi-Cal. Most likely, she would have an assigned Medi-Cal where she would be assigned to a doctor and would be required to only go to that doctor. Sutter Health is not a participant. She would have Dignity Health or Kaiser depending on where she was assigned.

2. You cannot have more than $2500 in assets. I believe that your house is not included, but your bank account is. Since they are married, both bank accounts are counted. I seriously doubt Chris would drop a grand on a drone if they only had $2500 in the bank. Even if they do write it off.

3. I just looked it up and for her family size, she needs to be making below 50k a year. Her income alone is way over that limit, let alone if you add in Chris's income (if he has any). They look at your pay stubs and tax write offs have nothing to do with it.

4. Medi-Cal needs to be renewed yearly. You can't just keep it once you are on it. So even if she was on it before, she still needs to report her income each year. They are very strict.

5. Medi-Cal pays for everything. You don't ever need to file claims. The doctor automatically sends everything over to the Medi-Cal department and they take care of it. She wouldn't be filing claims with her insurance if she had Medi-Cal.

I am really confident that she is not on it. Sorry if this seems stupid, and I am far from a Jess minion. But in CA it is not that easy to be on state assistance.
Isn't it called Medicaid?

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Oh yeah and I don't think Lilia did a bad job at her recital at all! I think out of all the girls on stage her movements were the sharpest . She was a beat off for a lot of it like pps said but I thought it was cute! My cousin's daughter, who is a little younger than Lilia, is a much much better dancer...but guess what? She also does it five days a week! Her dance teacher recommended she cut school 2 hours early on a monday to come to a longer practice which is crazy to me. She's six! She loves it but she also seems totally exhausted sometimes and she doesn't have any other hobbies because dance takes up all of her time. It's dominating her childhood and honestly, it's not like it's ballet or something that I could see her making a career out of. Lilia goes once a week (I think) and she's not up to the standards of a professional which is how it should be at her age!
Rihanna
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I can't judge. My daughter is 3-1/2 and I saw her practice in class today and she has two left feet, so lol...

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I was never a very good dancer but it did seem to come more naturally to me than other girl. I grew up in the middle of nowhere and went to the only studio in town comparing from when I was 6 to that recital that school just seems super crappy but as long as the kids have fun it doesn't matter. Lilia is definitely starving for attention poor kid
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Happinessnstuff wrote:
applebutter_dreams wrote:
ApplePie wrote:Yes, exactly. And with her five deductions (aka, kids) she is probably getting a hefty tax refund. Also justifies her being on MediCal (state sponsored health care that she doesn't pay for) because her "expenses" outweigh her income. So basically she can say, "Yeah, I make $7,000 a month (from that screenshot a few pages back) but I spend most of that on my "job," so I really don't make that much."
Not this again....

I don't know where you guys are getting the idea tha she is on Medi-Cal. I know for a fact that she is not. I used to be on Medi-Cal a few years ago and I researched it thouroughly.

1. She takes her kids to Sutter Health. They do not accept Medi-Cal. Most likely, she would have an assigned Medi-Cal where she would be assigned to a doctor and would be required to only go to that doctor. Sutter Health is not a participant. She would have Dignity Health or Kaiser depending on where she was assigned.

2. You cannot have more than $2500 in assets. I believe that your house is not included, but your bank account is. Since they are married, both bank accounts are counted. I seriously doubt Chris would drop a grand on a drone if they only had $2500 in the bank. Even if they do write it off.

3. I just looked it up and for her family size, she needs to be making below 50k a year. Her income alone is way over that limit, let alone if you add in Chris's income (if he has any). They look at your pay stubs and tax write offs have nothing to do with it.

4. Medi-Cal needs to be renewed yearly. You can't just keep it once you are on it. So even if she was on it before, she still needs to report her income each year. They are very strict.

5. Medi-Cal pays for everything. You don't ever need to file claims. The doctor automatically sends everything over to the Medi-Cal department and they take care of it. She wouldn't be filing claims with her insurance if she had Medi-Cal.

I am really confident that she is not on it. Sorry if this seems stupid, and I am far from a Jess minion. But in CA it is not that easy to be on state assistance.
Isn't it called Medicaid?

Fellow Californian here. It's medi-cal.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Oh God now I feel bad for being one the first ones to talk about Lilia's dancing. I was just talking with another gossiper about Jess' possible dreams of a future in dance for Lilia. We got it, Lilia won't be a professional but she doesn't seem to have that dream either, she's just a girl who have a family life, goes to school every day and dance as an extracurricular activy. For a girl taking dance classes for fun, she did okay on her recital and looked happy doing it.
Can we now all move on from this topic please.

I agree with Luci417 about the twins' behaviour. It looks like they don't usually behave very well at school and use their manners and now that they did the teacher wanted to congratulate them on that. I don't think they are being mean to the other kids but they probably think things at school work like things at home and they are loud and shout instead of talking and can't wait before doing something or talking because they want the teacher's attention. It's good if they are finally learning that you don't always need to be the loud one to have the adult's attention and that's not how things work at school.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

I'm watching Sleepless in Seattle and the little boy looks so much like Kyson, he would look so cute with that haircut
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Blackswan wrote:
gemmie wrote:Am I the only one a little disturbed that everyone here is criticizing a 6 year old's dancing? Cmon, people..

I have anxiety, I cannot calm down.

Anyway, some of you are nitpicking every single thing about her dance technique and are forgetting that she is an innocent child here.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I loved the clips of Lilia's dance recital. She is definitely getting better and I adored the few seconds of Gabe and Lilia dancing together. Very sweet video of those two!
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

gemmie wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

I have anxiety, I cannot calm down.

Anyway, some of you are nitpicking every single thing about her dance technique and are forgetting that she is an innocent child here.

But she's been dancing for 5 years....

Return to “JesssFam”