JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 91: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=12922
Title credit: vonniebeth

Previously:
-Addie had a 5 month update uploaded
-Jess pursued medical advice about her surgery and may have to have a plastic surgeon do a tummy tuck
-Chris rescued a kitten and they adopted her and named her Sadie
-Drake and Natalie saw the boys (Jess has yet to say anything)
-Lilia had her dental work done
-Chris had a vasectomy (supposedly) scheduled but had to have it rescheduled at the last minute because the doctor had a family emergency
-Tommy and Caden went back to their mom's house

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by Blackswan »

I posted this in the other thread:

Is anyone else annoyed at Jesss comment about the gardener? He was just doing his fucken job. Something she knows NOTHING about.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Blackswan wrote:I posted this in the other thread:

Is anyone else annoyed at Jesss comment about the gardener? He was just doing his fucken job. Something she knows NOTHING about.
Well, she was annoyed that he interupted her job, which is holding a camera into her kids faces 24/7, I mean hello! She couldn't possibly film it later, or just put some annoying music over it again, nooooo.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Yes I rolled my eyes so hard at that point. He was doing his job whereas she could film her vlog 5 minutes later.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

The gardener had no idea his job was impeding a vlog! How dare he cut the grass near VEDA??!!
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Isn't not like she said it to him. My god. It's a joke. Every fucking youtuber has said it before when something is making noise in the background of their video. She was doing her "fucken job" too. Maybe, just maybe, she wanted to actually be able to film part of lilia's appointment rather than having to wait.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

So the last pictures that were posted from Drakes girlfriends private Facebook were from Landens birthday party that they gave him. Almost 2 months ago.

Where are pictures from the twins birthday party? Do they not exisit?

Was Jess being honest then when she said Drake didn't do anything at all for the twins birthday, he did nothing for them and didnt even call them to say happy birthday.

It does seem like Jess is telling the truth. Drakes girlfriend posted lots of pictures when they gave Landen a party. And then silence for almost 2 months. No pictures at all of a birthday celebration for the twins :(
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I do feel for Natalie because she can't win. If she never posted pics of the boys visits, it would never be known that they visited, and everyone would tear her and Drake apart for "never seeing the boys." Then if she DOES post pics of their visits, she's "doing it for show". I think her posting a few pics here and there on her personal FB page only, is a perfect happy medium. And, I still think they have them more than we all think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

I can't bear to watch anymore vlogs at the moment the content has been too repetitive for me,but is there any update on landens X-ray and Mri stuff?

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

I don't think anyone would tear Natalie apart for Drake not wanting to see his sons. She can't control him that's his own choice.

I do think she would be questioned things like how can you be with a man who has no interest in seeing his sons unless you encourage it?

I would ask her the same question.

Natalie seems nice but if the only reason Drake even see's his children is because Natalie encourages him then I think it's best that he just gets out of their life now and stop the games. If the only reason he sees them is because of her pushing him to well forget it.

If I found out the only reason my dad saw me was only because his gf encouraged him I would be so upset, sad and mad. I would rather he just never see me at all then have to be encouraged by his gf to do it and not because he himself wanted to
Last edited by teahathspilleth123 on Mon May 01, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

My ex ha s the kids every other weekend and one night inbetween, he's a good dad, but sometimes they don't want to go or they ask to come home early or they say they want to stay with daddy longer. Kids should get a say and surely drake did the right thing sending yen back if they were wanting mummy?
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

Also blow outs are ver common in breast fed babies, the poo is much looser then formula poo but didn't she just get Lilia out of the bath, wipe baby over and then give her a quick bath.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"NEW MEMBER OF THE FAMILY!" Recap

Chris explains how he was taking Kyson and Kaden to school and came across a kitten trying to not get hit in the middle of the road
He shows the kitten - quite cute - and drives while vlogging and holding the cat (at 1:05 as debated the car IS moving...you can see stuff going by in the background and buildings don't move)
Chris takes the boys to school and brings the kitten home to a shocked Jessica
Jess says how she and her family used to raise feral cats
They show Addie the kitten and agree to take it to the vet and take it in
Janell freaks out (in a good way) over the cat and gives it a bath
Jess talks about how she is allergic to cats but still loves them
They take Landen and Addie to the pet store to get things for the kitten
In the pet store, Jess says she wants a rat and wonders if you can have rats and cats
There is a big dog roaming the store
They take the kitten to the vet and she weighs 1lb 1oz
Chris mentions how he likes the name Sadie and wants to name the kitten Sadie
People think she was dumped or thrown out of a car window (the cat). She is only 5 weeks old.
They get Sadie to eat and want to have her checked out again in a month. Also she's getting eye ointment for some eye goop.
Janell picked up the kids from school so they could go to the vet
Jess surprises Lilia, Kyson, and Kaden with the cat (moreso Lilia)
A few shots of the kitten eating and climbing in the little "bed" Chris had for her. Also a shot of the litter box on the couch which I hope to God has been moved by now
Gabe called Jess and had Logan at the park nearby and wanted to see Lilia, so they go to the park
They got a cage for the kitten from Janell's mom and got a bed with a toy for her
Lilia wants to wear earmuffs to the park
Addie rolls and "tries to crawl."
Music time with Addie eating her toes
Lilia made a name tag for Sadie
Jess makes Kyson, Kaden, and Lilia "promise" to help take care of Sadie and says they'll only keep her if the kids help take care of her. They talk about feeding and playing and cleaning the litter box.
End of vlog

"THEY PULLED HER TOOTH!" Recap

Jess and Lilia are up bright and early to get Lilia's tooth removed because of the abscess
Discussing previous dental work and nerves
At the dentist's office she rudely mentions the gardener not being in the right time or place - he's doing his J O B.
They ask Jessica if she's pregnant, for obvious reasons
After Lilia's procedure, she says it went so-so.
Cut to being home, Lilia is resting. Appointment went well, Jess raved about how well she did.
Today the counter tops are being put in for their kitchen (today in real time). Next they pick out a backsplash and have to stain the cabinets.
Calling Landen's doctor to plan the MRI since it has been a couple of weeks
Chris creeps in on Jess while she's on hold with the doctor's office
The doctor's office is waiting on the hospital and vice-versa in terms of scheduling Landen's MRI
Lilia comes down the stairs in Doc McStuffins type wear (or so it looks) and shows off the spacer
Bringing Sadie (the kitten) out to play and of course she has a PEEEEEENK collar
Jess takes the boys to gymnastics while Chris works in the kitchen
Filming Addie in the car
Working with Lilia on homework while Chris continues work in the kitchen
Tub Talk with the boys. They talk about different body parts and spell their names
Addie laughs at her brothers and sits up with Chris, Jess, and the cat (who she apparently doesn't like)
Chris plays with Addie and Sadie
End of vlog
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Chellebailson27 wrote:I can't bear to watch anymore vlogs at the moment the content has been too repetitive for me,but is there any update on landens X-ray and Mri stuff?

She called them in the last video and I think they said they are still waiting for some type of approval. She still hasn't made an appointment yet.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Chellebailson27 wrote:I can't bear to watch anymore vlogs at the moment the content has been too repetitive for me,but is there any update on landens X-ray and Mri stuff?

It's between the hospital and the doctor's office right now. Nothing has been scheduled yet.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

whattheactual wrote:

Isn't not like she said it to him. My god. It's a joke. Every fucking youtuber has said it before when something is making noise in the background of their video. She was doing her "fucken job" too. Maybe, just maybe, she wanted to actually be able to film part of lilia's appointment rather than having to wait.
OMG please PLEASE just STFU!
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

OMG please PLEASE just STFU!
Why do you have such a problem with people having another opinion.
And btw, Jess does have a job, it's called being a youtube and I can almost guarantee she makes a shit ton more money than you do.
nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

TeaFor2 wrote:I don't think anyone would tear Natalie apart for Drake not wanting to see his sons. She can't control him that's his own choice.

I do think she would be questioned things like how can you be with a man who has no interest in seeing his sons unless you encourage it?

Natalie seems nice but if the only reason Drake even see's his children is because Natalie encourages him then I think it's best that he just gets out of their life now and stop the games. If the only reason he sees them is because of her pushing him to well forget it.

If I found out the only reason my dad saw me was only because his gf encouraged him I would be so upset, sad and mad. I would rather he just never see me at all then have to be encouraged by his gf to do it and not because he himself wanted to
I personally don't think Natalie encourage Drake to see his boys. Maybe from the start she did. But after he tried getting back with Natalie he changed and he was always there for Natalie and Bella. Then slowly they got back on track with the boys. We always talks about whether Drake sees or loves his boys or if he truly cares about them. But forsure one of his child loved him and adores him and I truly thinks is from the bottom of her heart not what her mom asked her to do
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

nadsbliss wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:I don't think anyone would tear Natalie apart for Drake not wanting to see his sons. She can't control him that's his own choice.

I personally don't think Natalie encourage Drake to see his boys. Maybe from the start she did. But after he tried getting back with Natalie he changed and he was always there for Natalie and Bella. Then slowly thery got back on track with the boys. We always talks about whether Drake sees or loves his boys or if he truly cares about them. But forsure one of his child loved him and adores him and I truly thinks is from from the bottom of her heart not what her mom asked her to do
seriously though are you natalie?

Return to “JesssFam”