JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

cjl123 wrote:Um how would Ashley have kept Chris or Jessica from Tommys graduation? Lol Um last I checked it was a public-ish place. Chris is his dad, he has just as much right to be there as Ashley. Custodial parents don't "allow" non custodial parents to be present at events, it's very silly to assume Ashley has that power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you need tickets she could just not give him one. Sometimes you need them for events like that.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Shawn2011 wrote:I can't believe they pick a theme and all wear the same kind of outfits. That is so embarrassing.

Also how much is she trying to portray her own context in the thumbnail of that Lilia asking questions video? Lilia looks like she is sitting right next to Chris, looking up and him and smiling while Gabe looks like he knows nothing about her. It's all nonsense - Lilia was sitting squarely in the middle of her dads. Lilia is such a terrible talker - shouldn't she be easier to understand by now? And what is with all the cuts - every five seconds the video cuts away, most noticeably when Gabe said Lilia is like her mum in that she gets angry when she doesn't get her own way. I didn't hear any hyena laughing in the background then.
Lilia sounds like a 3 year old and i can barley understand her. Its because Jess will not stop baby talking her and doesn't talk to her like an actual child.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

cjl123 wrote:
tessabravo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... fa189b.png[/img]

Poor Chris. He's probably thinking "why did i ever agree to this"

Honestly he sort of matched with Janelle and Alyna. I bet if Janelle was a red head Chris would have wanted to be with her instead.

At least Janelle wouldn't get married to a guy shes been dating for 3 months and has a baby younger than the damn relationship thats not even his.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

2rcmeeksrichards2 wrote:
pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:Chris just posted a short video of Tommy graduating from kindergarten and I am wondering if he went there alone with Alladdyn or whether he took the whole gang including Janell and Alyna and Jess just made the whole thing about her and Adsense
I was wondering if he went? I'd like to think he has.

You can here a woman say "Go Tommy" or something like that, but no shouting from him. Maybe it was Jess? Probably Ashley. Gonna re-listen.

I think he went alone because he is probably bringing the boys home with him.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Aboogabooga wrote:
olemama wrote:
pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:Chris just posted a short video of Tommy graduating from kindergarten and I am wondering if he went there alone with Alladdyn or whether he took the whole gang including Janell and Alyna and Jess just made the whole thing about her and Adsense

Since Tommy is in school (or just graduating from it), my understanding is that this time is his biomom's time according to her visitation agreement with Chris. She did not have to invite Chris and Jess has no say on it. However evidently she allowed Chris to be there (good for her) but it was probably unacceptable to her that Jess with her motley crew show up. This was Tommy's day and the focus should be on what is best for him, not what's good for Jess's youtube channel.
I agree. Good for him for doing the right thing and not bringing her along. It's the least he could've done and it probably meant a lot to Tommy for him to be there.

I also like Tommys new hair cut. He's definitely the cutest out of the entire bunch.

Tommy is seriously the cutest out of all of them and Kyson or Landen being #2. And arent Tommy and Lilia the same age? And shes in what 2nd grade and he just finished Kinder???

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

missy-1010 wrote:I'm glad Jess didn't go. The whole time would be her disgusting laugh or her telling everyone within a 12 seat radius how much she loves her blended up crap family

Dont forget 11 minutes of her filming Adsense and yelling "Quit growing child*

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Happinessnstuff wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:What the fuck is that choker she's wearing? Ew. She's so annoying that she thinks she's Ariel Image

I think she cut of a t-shirt and just left the collar on to look like a choker.

You can tell she did the choker and the sleeves because of the terrible edges and strings

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

pennyajdg wrote:
applebutter_dreams wrote:So speaking from a mother's perspective, I am willing to bet money that Ashley did not want Jess there at all. The way she talks about C&T pisses ME off, so I am sure it really angers the woman who actually birthed them. The way Jess is always going on and on about, "All of MY babies are here!" "I am so happy that MY boys are home!" You can be a loving stepmother without totally disrespecting their actual mother. I would think it was appropriate if Jess and Chris had full custody of them, but they do not even have 50/50. It is just grossly innappropriate. If someone took my kids and put them in videos and carried on and on about #blendedfamily bs, I would get my lawyer and make sure those kids were NOWHERE NEAR her videos.
Completely agree, my nieces step mom was exactly like Jess and it pissed my sister off, I commend anyone who can make step parenting and blended families work, because some people are petty and over step their bounds way to much. now her dad is divorced and she doesn't even see her ex step mom, which makes all those years off fakeness and claiming my niece as her own ten times worse smh

And I wouldn't put it past Jess to make some passive aggressive comment towards Ashley in a vlog about her not being able to attend.

Plus could you imagine how uncomfortable it would be for Ashley to see Jess and Addie right next to her and have to listen to her terrible Chanel laugh.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

webby wrote:wouldn't be surprised if Alpine was vlogging the ceremony though

"If i cant go then you better get me some views!"

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

LonelyTown wrote:
pennyajdg wrote:
webby wrote:ugh

Jess living through her kids and being obsessed with dressing them as princesses is gag worthy and disturbing on so many levels, she can die happy because of what???? Crazy as hell

Seriously, does she favor the girls or something?
rhetorical question

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

notapnutmommy wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Um how would Ashley have kept Chris or Jessica from Tommys graduation? Lol Um last I checked it was a public-ish place. Chris is his dad, he has just as much right to be there as Ashley. Custodial parents don't "allow" non custodial parents to be present at events, it's very silly to assume Ashley has that power.

If you need tickets she could just not give him one. Sometimes you need them for events like that.

Regardless of how Ashley feels about him she would be seriously immature if she didnt invite/give Chris a ticket to the graduation. He is their father.
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Are there any Disneyland CA resident passes? We just bought an annual one for $280 to all 4 Disney World parks in Orlando, and the rest of our family got 4 day resident passes for $180, Im a few hours behind on the forum so sorry if this is off topic now, but surely they didn't pay $300 per person?! That would be ridiculous

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

melody01010 wrote:Are there any Disneyland CA resident passes? We just bought an annual one for $280 to all 4 Disney World parks in Orlando, and the rest of our family got 4 day resident passes for $180, Im a few hours behind on the forum so sorry if this is off topic now, but surely they didn't pay $300 per person?! That would be ridiculous

Omg I thought you were exaggerating.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... bd148b.jpg[/img]

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I have Disneyland annual passes and the so ca resident is a little over $300 but I'm blacked out all summer and Weekends which is fine. I won't go near that place in the summer, you can't even move it's so packed.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

melody01010 wrote:Are there any Disneyland CA resident passes? We just bought an annual one for $280 to all 4 Disney World parks in Orlando, and the rest of our family got 4 day resident passes for $180, Im a few hours behind on the forum so sorry if this is off topic now, but surely they didn't pay $300 per person?! That would be ridiculous

For a while they had a socal resident special price but it's not valid during the summer

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Thread Title :
JessFam: Blending Families and Margaritas Since 2010

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

missy-1010 wrote:Thread Title :
JessFam: Blending Families and Margaritas Since 2010

Jessssfam: blended, not stirred

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I'm actually just going to double post to reprimand myself for that awful thread title suggestion, ehhh.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

pianogossiper wrote:I'm actually just going to double post to reprimand myself for that awful thread title suggestion, ehhh.

Better than some of the other ones there have been...

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

LonelyTown wrote:
applebutter_dreams wrote:One day Lilia is going to grow up and look at these Disney pictures and say, "I can't believe my mom dressed us up in matching outfits and we paraded around Disneyland like that. How embarrassing."
We have passes to Disney world in fl and you see sooooo many families do that. You can tell they're touristy because they all buy their $30 personalized matchy matchy shirts from Etsy or dress in "theme" outfits like that.

I agree with whoever said it's too hot and I wouldn't want to be at Disney in the summer anyway. But I'm also 37 weeks pregnant so I'd be a bitchy grump anywhere haha
Lol I actually didn't know that. I went to Disney World once over 20 years ago and I went to Disneyland once over 10 years ago. It just seems so cringy to me. Like sure some Mickey ears are cute, but entirely matching families is just over the top lol.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:

Return to “JesssFam”