JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I don't see how this always happens whenever someone has a different opinion.

Yes it's a gossip board and yes we only ever talk about things that are recent and relevant to Jessss and her mess, and obviously people don't agree with everything. I very much doubt we all agree with every word we've all ever posted. But people coming on and being all preachy and defending EVERYTHING, surely you've realised by now that that opinion isn't widely shared here and this forum is the wrong place for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I like how WheresMyCoffee is getting extra preachy with it when she goes around calling people assholes on here LOL.
orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

How are you gonna compare Jess to the duggars? Yeah they're messed up too, but at least they all have the same mom and dad. They don't have siblings leaving to go to their other parents house or having new adults or siblings running in and out of their life.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

orangeblossom wrote:How are you gonna compare Jess to the duggars? Yeah they're messed up too, but at least they all have the same mom and dad. They don't have siblings leaving to go to their other parents house or having new adults or siblings running in and out of their life.
Jessss Duggar lol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

pianogossiper wrote:I don't see how this always happens whenever someone has a different opinion.

Yes it's a gossip board and yes we only ever talk about things that are recent and relevant to Jessss and her mess, and obviously people don't agree with everything. I very much doubt we all agree with every word we've all ever posted. But people coming on and being all preachy and defending EVERYTHING, surely you've realised by now that that opinion isn't widely shared here and this forum is the wrong place for you?

Seriously. That one post listed EVERY SINGLE THING we talk about. This is a gossip site. Like I said, wtf else are we gonna do? That's the whole point of this site right?

I'm the first one to walk away when this site gets too much. But she legit listed everything Jess has fucked up in her life as "people reaching".

Come on. Everyone can have a difference of opinion but that was asinine.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

orangeblossom wrote:How are you gonna compare Jess to the duggars? Yeah they're messed up too, but at least they all have the same mom and dad. They don't have siblings leaving to go to their other parents house or having new adults or siblings running in and out of their life.
No they just have their brother coming into their room at night and molesting them.
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
No they just have their brother coming into their room at night and molesting them.
And have suffered from extreme religious brainwashing their entire lives. I'd rather live in Jessica's house and sleep with bed bugs than grow up how the Duggars, especially the girls, did.
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

heyyyhi wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
And have suffered from extreme religious brainwashing their entire lives. I'd rather live in Jessica's house and sleep with bed bugs than grow up how the Duggars, especially the girls, did.
Uh.. What the Fuck? Seriously? That is so scary O_O.

Sorry- but I would let the bed bugs eat me alive than having to deal with raping, molestation, etc.

But going back to Jess- I have seen two pictures of Addie sleeping in very unsafe areas. I am reaching- but what if Addie was truly buried under a thick blanket before she stopped breathing? I did experiment by breathing through a thick blanket; even for me 21 years old I was struggling.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol at the duggar comments. What happened to "but the parents mean well & they love their kids & they have money" so that's all that matters right? It's fine to completely ignore all their other faults apparently as long as they love their children.

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

I always wonder if Blackswan and smom12 are the same person. One seems to pop up after the other quicker than a minion says 'first' on one of Jess's videos.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lol at the duggar comments. What happened to "but the parents mean well & they love their kids & they have money" so that's all that matters right? It's fine to completely ignore all their other faults apparently as long as they love their children.

Are you actually trying to compare being molested by your brother, having your parents aware and continue to make you sleep in the same house with your brother to Jessica having multiple babby daddies? Like, this is what I mean when I say "reaching". It is fine to think Jessica is a subpar or even shitty mother but come the fuck on!!! You cannot seriously compare the two situations.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

heyyyhi wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Give me JessFam anyday. Jess's kids might be little tearaways but if you put adult them and adult Duggar children in the real world, those brainwashed kids arent going to stand a chance. That religious bubble is going to burst eventually.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lol at the duggar comments. What happened to "but the parents mean well & they love their kids & they have money" so that's all that matters right? It's fine to completely ignore all their other faults apparently as long as they love their children.

Are you actually trying to compare being molested by your brother, having your parents aware and continue to make you sleep in the same house with your brother to Jessica having multiple babby daddies? Like, this is what I mean when I say "reaching". It is fine to think Jessica is a subpar or even shitty mother but come the fuck on!!! You cannot seriously compare the two situations.

Lol you are the one that's reaching by always trying to jump on someone's comment and take it to the extreme. I am not saying jess would turn a blind eye to molestation so maybe you should take a deep breath and calm yourself down. I am showing what an incredibly stupid argument it is to say that all kids need is love, because obviously that's not true.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Highlighter wrote:I always wonder if Blackswan and smom12 are the same person. One seems to pop up after the other quicker than a minion says 'first' on one of Jess's videos.
IP check me if you'd like :)
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

Lol you are the one that's reaching by always trying to jump on someone's comment and take it to the extreme. I am not saying jess would turn a blind eye to molestation so maybe you should take a deep breath and calm yourself down. I am showing what an incredibly stupid argument it is to say that all kids need is love, because obviously that's not true.

No, I dont think you are saying Jessica would turn a blind eye. I am saying you are comparing the Duggars situation to Jessicas situation and the two are not comparable.

I understand what you are saying... kids need more than love. They need stability and encouragement and stimulation among a million other things but Michelle Duggars number one priority is Jesus and what she belives that means, her priority is not her children. Jess' priority is her kids, whether or not we agree with how she goes about that. She does love her children.
Last edited by WheresMyCoffee on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Highlighter wrote:I always wonder if Blackswan and smom12 are the same person. One seems to pop up after the other quicker than a minion says 'first' on one of Jess's videos.
I will gladly ask a mod to do an IP check if you'd like.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Goddamnit black swan lol

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by Emcee »

I remember when this site used to be fun, when you could state your opinion and you know GOSSIP (some of you have forgotten that this site was actually part of GURUGOSSIPER) without someone jumping up at you telling you you're reaching, and that you're wrong.

:love2:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:Goddamnit black swan lol

For shits and giggles lol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Here is the thing that makes me laugh. Someone is always saying " no one wants to say anything to defend Jess because they are scared you'll jump on them"

But no one realizes that ALOT of people on here won't say anything against Jess bc they don't want to be jumped on by those who defend her every single move. It cuts both ways. Me, blackswan and a few others don't give a rats ass and saw what is on our minds. We speak for those who are afraid to. So please, it's a double edge sword.

Return to “JesssFam”