JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 95)

girl_please
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 9

Unread post by girl_please »

Lyanna wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:lol speaking of addelyn on the floor...who lets their baby crawl into the middle of a dance floor at a wedding? She's so rude seriously it always has to be all about her and her 400 kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Especially an unvaccinated baby Image
Girl please
Yes? :)
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Drake's a dick if he arranged to see the boys and didn't turn up but did that whole vlog need to be about slagging him off? Come on. Make it a positive day for those who are involved instead.

Also her little "moment" with Gabe was so so cringy.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

MamaJoAnna wrote:My speculation: Landen in a hospital gown (she did do this for Kaden when he had his procedure getting that thing out of his ear) and the title being something like HE WENT UNDER THE KNIFE! with the sad emoji with one tear on the face.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
I think it will be of Landen and say `SCARY MRI RESULTS`
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

How awkward when they were watching all of Lilias birthday montages... So many of the early ones feature Drake and Gabe isnt in them at all. I wonder if Lilia would ask `Where`s Chris`or ``Where`s Dad`OR who the hell is that (Drake).. would the twins or Landen point him out etc...
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webby »

wow she is still attached to Drake after all these years

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Chelidonia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chelidonia »

I love this comment. I really hope she will answer.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

[quote="webby"]wow she is still attached to Drake after all these years

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk[/quote

That's what I think, even tho it's unpopular opinion. I think she is still hung up on him. It's like fuck, you married, had a baby, it's been 3 years, grow up and try to have a civil relationship for the sake of your fucking kids.

But no, she needs to throw a 3 year tantrum. I get what he did blows but it's enough already. Move on.

socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

If I was in Jess's shoes I would have had the boys call drake for Father's Day. Of course he doesn't deserve it, but if I was her I'd be making the effort until the boys are old enough to call themselves. It sucks to be the only one putting in work but at least when they are older they will know who tried and who didn't. And don't even get me started on the dead beat dad jokes... we all know the kind of dad drake is, she doesn't need to spell it out for us every chance she gets.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

also no mention in the video description about Gabe's dad passing. it has to be all about Alpine. nice

Throne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Throne »

Chelidonia wrote:Image

^^ Finally. Someone who parents’ like they don’t actively live in high school.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Throne wrote:

^^ Finally. Someone who parents’ like they don’t actively live in high school.
I wish I could like that a million times.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Oh look another Drake vlog.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She was so inappropriate in today's vlog with the Dad jokes. Makes me sad for the boys, Drake is a shit dad but you know Jess and Chris talk about it in front of them. Poor kids.

Also, how awkward would it be to watch Lilias birthday vlogs with Chris and Gabe when y'all know Drake is in them. He was the main focus of them, not her actual father.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Drake's a dick if he arranged to see the boys and didn't turn up but did that whole vlog need to be about slagging him off? Come on. Make it a positive day for those who are involved instead.

I actually thought her tone was super sincere and it was a nice thing to say because Gabe is very involved in the boys' lives and he doesn't have to be. But I feel like there was a moment when he realized she was recording and was like 'yeah ok' and walked away. Do you think that's what life with Jess is like? Never being able to have a sincere moment or significant event without her trying to put it on youtube? That must suck especially in a co-parenting relationship.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:She was so inappropriate in today's vlog with the Dad jokes. Makes me sad for the boys, Drake is a shit dad but you know Jess and Chris talk about it in front of them. Poor kids.

Also, how awkward would it be to watch Lilias birthday vlogs with Chris and Gabe when y'all know Drake is in them. He was the main focus of them, not her actual father.
It's a montage of all Lilia's dads over the years.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

luci417 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:Drake's a dick if he arranged to see the boys and didn't turn up but did that whole vlog need to be about slagging him off? Come on. Make it a positive day for those who are involved instead.

I actually thought her tone was super sincere and it was a nice thing to say because Gabe is very involved in the boys' lives and he doesn't have to be. But I feel like there was a moment when he realized she was recording and was like 'yeah ok' and walked away. Do you think that's what life with Jess is like? Never being able to have a sincere moment or significant event without her trying to put it on youtube? That must suck especially in a co-parenting relationship.

I agree with you. That would of meant nothing to me if I was Gabe. No if the camera wasn't involved then yeah would of been super sweet. That's probably how there whole life, I mean having "the talk" with Lilia,, "wait let me turn on the camera first" awkward. I wish I could record a lot of things with my children but we live in the moment.. I can't be like wait let me grab my camera and set it up before you do something cute.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"Disappointing Father's Day..." Recap

Jess tells Lilia "Happy Birthday" since this was recorded on her birthday/Father's Day. She asks how her last night of being six was and Lilia gives a thumbs up. Jess tells her about how 7 years ago she was a baby being held in the hospital.
It's a special day in the house because not only is it Lilia's birthday, it's also Father's Day. Lilia starts making a paper snowflake. Jess reminisces back to when they brought her home from the hospital on Father's Day 2010. She picks Addie up, who is being a grump, and says Chris is still asleep so they're going to wake him up in a bit. Tommy asks if he can jump on him and Jess says yes. Because I would TOTALLY want to be woken up that way -_-
Lilia is getting picked up by Gabe to spend time with him for her birthday and Father's Day. Jess isn't too sure about Kyson, Kaden, and Landen because she hopes they're going to get picked up by "you know who" but they were already supposed to be over there and Jess hasn't heard from him.
Gabe comes over and Lilia gives him a hug while wearing a dress and her birthday girl sash. Gabe is trying to convince Chris to go to breakfast. Chris wants to go to Denny's, so Jess wants to get everyone dressed. Chris gets in Lilia's face (in a decent way) and asks if it's a special day. Lilia gets giggly until Chris "figures out" that it's her birthday. She giggily tells them Happy Father's Day (Chris and Gabe) and walks off.
At breakfast, Addie is trying to chew on the high chair they've put her in (gross). Lilia has a milkshake and a soda and anything she asks for, she follows up with "well, it's my birthday." Ah, kids.
Landen and Kaden stick out their tongues at the camera. Chris asks Kyson (jokingly) for his Tooth Fairy money. Addie is gumming on a cucumber. They leave the restaurant and say bye to Gabe's family.
Back home, they attempt a picture of Chris with all the kids for Father's Day. She at least gets one with everyone looking.
The Father's Day phone calls begin. First up is Gigi (for Pops), then "Grandpa" (Jess's dad?). They're going to Mimi's later, so they'll cover Poppy then.
The kids are getting ready in their swimsuits and Jess talks about how it's 108 degrees (nooooo thank you I will happily take my 87 here today Image). Jess works on Lilia's birthday video and Gabe is dropping off Logan so he can swim and he and Amber can sleep since they both work that night.
Over to Mimi's, Mimi has a basket for each kid to drop their shoes and clothes in for swimming (actually pretty smart). Jess puts sunscreen on all the kids and they tell Poppy Happy Father's Day. Chris is holding Addie, who watches her siblings go out to play.
Lilia spots Jess working on her birthday video. She gets excited at the song Jess used and says it's her favorite. Addie and Kaden play at the door and Jess remarks how Addie wants to be outside.
Musical footage of kids swimming and watermelon cutting and eating. The boys have been swimming for about 3 hours (I hope she reapplied sunblock...).
Mimi changes Addie's diaper for the first time. They get a little cake together for Lilia's birthday and sing Happy Birthday to her (Kudos for putting her in a 1 piece).
Cake and cloud musical footage. Riveting stuff.
Jess asks Gabe if she can be cheesy for a bit and thanks him for being a good role model for her boys. She looks emotional and says between Gabe and Chris, that's all the boys will ever need. Gabe and Chris throw balls to the boys and Landen rides...something LOL.
The kids discovered something down to Jess's grandmother's house (which isn't far from Mimi's). Jess shows a mother duck hiding and says she just laid eggs. The kids wonder where the daddy duck is and one wonders if he is getting food. Jess cracks a (poor taste) joke about hoping Daddy Duck isn't "getting something else." Seconds later, she follows up with "hopefully the daddy duck is getting food and hasn't just up and left the family like someone else I know." It's been 3 years. Being burned sucks, but damn girl...keep that shit private.
Watching Lilia's older birthday videos.
End of vlog.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I really can't stand her. The bad dad jokes were stupid, not funny and so unnecessary. Does she ever think for one second that her kids will look back and see these videos and see her??

And I think Lilia is so fucking annoying. How many more days are they going to make all about her birthday?? Jesus fuck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

webby wrote:also no mention in the video description about Gabe's dad passing. it has to be all about Alpine. nice

I love that it's been 2+ years but at least one person still calls him Alpine.
Chelidonia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chelidonia »

Autoquote because we have her answer

Return to “JesssFam”