JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by emlyx »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
soma31 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:Okay, leaving the spine cyst for a year was a lot but in her defense, the first few times she may have thought it was a fluke. And she also said it only happened when he fell asleep so she may have just tried to keep him awake for a while so the incidents may have been really spread apart. She may have thought it was growing pains. And if when he road in Mimi's car seat it didn't happen, she could have thought it was just the car seat. And I thought she did try a different carseat at one point, I could be wrong though. Plus, she mentioned that bag of fluid to her pediatrician when Landen was born and then brushed it off. No mom, I don't care how great you are, is going to assume their child has a huge spinal cyst making them cry in their carseat. And Addie also had all her emergency stuff shortly before Jess took Landen to the doctor so it may have delayed her taking him in and then it took even longer for her to get the MRI.
Are you ANOTHER whattheactual account? I'm sorry but your usernames and opinions are just too similar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I figured someone would ask this so I took the opportunity to do an IP check. They are not from the same area.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
Check again later, maybe she's traveling and made another account, who knows
ajaded76
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ajaded76 »

But Angelica is sooo advanced, you guys. She asked to wear the bikini, put it on herself, and refused to wear sunscreen. She was too traumatized from almost dying, I couldn't argue with her!

Plus she is breastfeeding *whips tit out from the TOP of her shirt* it's protection from anything.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Shawn2011 wrote:Is sun safety not a thing in the US? Where I live people would never let their kids wander ariund in the sun without a hat, sleeves and sunscreen. It doesn't matter if her kids are pale or olive skinned, they are still at risk of skin cancer.
Just because Jess is an idiot and doesn't do something doesn't mean everyone in the US is like that lol I'm a redhead and my parents were constantly applying sunscreen on my brothers and I growing up.. I hated it because it would mean I'd have to stop playing for a couple of minutes but now as an adult I understand and I'm grateful
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

emlyx wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:
soma31 wrote: Are you ANOTHER whattheactual account? I'm sorry but your usernames and opinions are just too similar...

I figured someone would ask this so I took the opportunity to do an IP check. They are not from the same area.

Check again later, maybe she's traveling and made another account, who knows
Two checks done a week ago and today produced the same result.

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I'm not a redhead, but I am pale af and I have to reapply sunscreen every 80 minutes or else I burn. When I'm at work, it's not always possible to reapply that often so I have gotten badly burnt (though it somehow has turned into a slight tan), but I do try my best to reapply as soon as I can.

Regardless if Edwardlyn has red, blonde, or purple hair, she should have sunscreen on at ALL times because she has pale skin and is a baby.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

dazzled wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:Am I the only one here who quietly backs away whenever anyone talks about Jess' messy/dirty house? I would hate for any of you to see my place. I guess I'm like Jess in that way - I would rather spend my time doing other things and I don't care if I have washing waiting to be folded or marks on the walls.
I'm not a very tidy person—I don't care if someone's apartment or house isn't super neat and tidy all the time, but Jess's house looks like a pig sty and I'm honestly not gonna show understanding for anyone who keeps their place as messy as Jess's. Plus, it's not just simply that it's untidy, it looks straight up dirty and unhygienic at times.
That's actually the rule in our house: we try to keep the halls, bathrooms, and kitchen clean and tidy but the spaces like the lounge and the kids' bedrooms where we spend a lot of time are allowed to be messy right now while we adjust to the new babies, just as long as they're not dirty. As I type this I'm fighting for space on the couch with a cat and a dockatot and my toddler has totally upended his basket of toys just because. But I vacuumed yesterday and wiped down all the surfaces. If I had people over it would take me maybe 5-10 minutes to tidy this room, rather than a multiple day deep clean which imo is how it should be.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Tracking IP addresses are weird is it even accurate? my mom was on a website and it was supposedly able to track your location through an IP address...said we were in a completely different state.
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

YESSS. It HAS to be.

Are you ANOTHER whattheactual account? I'm sorry but your usernames and opinions are just too similar...

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

blackroses wrote:Tracking IP addresses are weird is it even accurate? my mom was on a website and it was supposedly able to track your location through an IP address...said we were in a completely different state.
agreed. Maybe she moved or created a new IP address (apparently it's super easy to do) idk. The posts, opinions, and comparisons are literally the exact same. The grammar and mannerisms are the same. It's just too much of a coincidence for me to think it's a completely different person lol

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

blackroses wrote:Tracking IP addresses are weird is it even accurate? my mom was on a website and it was supposedly able to track your location through an IP address...said we were in a completely different state.
IP tracking can never be 100% accurate as you never know when someone is using a VPN. Me and my husband use a VPN that makes us appear to be in the Europe, even though we're not.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Y'all I'm not another whatheactual account or whatever that is. I don't actually know who that is. I don't really know how I can prove that? But anyways I admit I didn't realize Jess had said it happens everyday but even then I still think she as exaggerating by a lot. I just don't think that Jess let her child scream in pain everyday for a year and did nothing. I'll give Jess shit for all sorts of things. I do think she's negligent in a lot of areas. As people have talked about, not protecting addie from the sun. And I still think Jess had a lot more to do with what happened to addie than she's willing to admit. And her house is disgusting. But letting your kid be in excruciating pain everyday for a year isn't negligence, that's abuse. And I don't think even Jess is that bad.
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

It looks like you've been a consistent poster for over a year with a lot of likes on your posts, so I don't think that you're Whatthe.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

literallywhat wrote: But letting your kid be in excruciating pain everyday for a year isn't negligence, that's abuse. And I don't think even Jess is that bad.
Except that's exactly what Jess did...
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

kalipali wrote:
literallywhat wrote: But letting your kid be in excruciating pain everyday for a year isn't negligence, that's abuse. And I don't think even Jess is that bad.
Except that's exactly what Jess did...
I'm just going to get yelled at for defending Jess, but what I'm saying is that regardless of what Jess said to that doctor, I can't believe it happened every single day for a year, that is 365 times, and she didn't take him to the doctor in all of that. Jess is scatterbrained, disorganized, immature, and incapable of properly disciplining and parenting her kids. But she does really and truly love her kids. And I cannot believe that Jess just let him be in pain every single day and did nothing at all for a year. And that Chris did nothing. And mimi said nothing. Or when he was in the carseat when he was with Drake or Natalie and they never said anything to Jess or took him to the doctor themselves. And on top of that, do you really believe that every single day Landen fell asleep in the carseat and woke up in excruciating pain and then every single day willingly got back in that car relaxed enough to fall asleep and isn't completely traumatized. If I am a minion for thinking this or crazy and delusional, fine. I just can't believe that is what happened.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

That lake jess always goes to looks nasty. It looms like you would catch a brain eating infection there. Also why the fuck doesnt Jess put a sun hat on Addie ever?  Oh that's right cuz she wants the princess to always be wearing a gigantic bow on her head. And so she can show off her "bright red hair".
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Why does it look like Lilia has wrinkles around her eyes already? I wish I could comment on her photo and ask where is Maddie sun hat but I know everyone will attack me and say "YOU DONT KNOW IF SHE TOOK OFF THE HAT FOR THE PICTURE!!!!!" "MAYBE ADDIE DIDNT LIKE THE HAT!" "DONT JUDGE JESS SHES A GREAT PARENT!!"
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Why would she exaggerate to make herself look worse?
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

ajaded76 wrote:But Angelica is sooo advanced, you guys.
I'm probably one of the few people on here that doesn't have a problem with Addys name, but Angelica is actually really pretty in english, would have been a nice name too.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Why would she exaggerate to make herself look worse?
I thought about that too. My first thought was views, but another could be insurance related, maybe she was afraid something wouldn't be covered, so she made it seem, like it was worse than it was, so the docotrs would speed up the process (well, that didn't work) and insurance wouldn't bother her.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Captain Smooth wrote:
ajaded76 wrote:But Angelica is sooo advanced, you guys.
I'm probably one of the few people on here that doesn't have a problem with Addys name, but Angelica is actually really pretty in english, would have been a nice name too.
I don't think the name Adelyn is that bad but the way Jess spells it Addelynn looks ridiculous to me and the fact that all her kids names are matchy matchy.. Kyson, Kaden ,Caden, Landen, Addelyn all looks and sounds weird together

Return to “JesssFam”