JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by smom12 »

Man if I were him after the twins were an "accident" and hearing Jess say "my body hates birth control" I'd be scarred for life and buying every single condom I could find and double wrapping that shit, like, FOREVER.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nomis99
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by nomis99 »

smom12 wrote:Man if I were him after the twins were an "accident" and hearing Jess say "my body hates birth control" I'd be scarred for life and buying every single condom I could find and double wrapping that shit, like, FOREVER.

I'm pretty sure wearing two condoms isn't recommended, but I get what you're saying lmao. Drake is an idiot.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Drake is a fuck boy and she is a trash.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

In her most recent vlog when Chris was talking about how Big Caden and Tommy can speak some Spanish and Jess goes "Unfortunately... I mean not unfortunately that they can speak some Spanish..." or something like that, was that a jab at Ashely or am I looking too far into it?
I can't believe she didn't edit that out if that was the case.

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

smom12 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:I'm not sure how to bring a quote from the previous thread but anyway-
To the person who said why doesn't Drake just wear a condom?
Well why didn't Jessica stop opening her legs. She has more kids than Drake does lol.

I think the person said that because Drake thus far hasn't really taken care of his kids (at least the boys, don't really know about Airabelle), whereas jess actually takes care of her kids, which can't be denied even if you don't like her methods.
Yeah that too. She may have jumped dicks more than jumping rope but at least she takes responsibility for it.

She still doesnt "actually take care of her kids ". She takes responsibility by having them under her roof and not abandoning them. However, she lets a spine cyst sit there for a year, lets Addie sleep with fucking blankets, and feed her kids cereal several days in a row.
So in summary, responsibility for kids does not = taking care of them.

Okay, leaving the spine cyst for a year was a lot but in her defense, the first few times she may have thought it was a fluke. And she also said it only happened when he fell asleep so she may have just tried to keep him awake for a while so the incidents may have been really spread apart. She may have thought it was growing pains. And if when he road in Mimi's car seat it didn't happen, she could have thought it was just the car seat. And I thought she did try a different carseat at one point, I could be wrong though. Plus, she mentioned that bag of fluid to her pediatrician when Landen was born and then brushed it off. No mom, I don't care how great you are, is going to assume their child has a huge spinal cyst making them cry in their carseat. And Addie also had all her emergency stuff shortly before Jess took Landen to the doctor so it may have delayed her taking him in and then it took even longer for her to get the MRI.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

literallywhat wrote:
smom12 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote: I think the person said that because Drake thus far hasn't really taken care of his kids (at least the boys, don't really know about Airabelle), whereas jess actually takes care of her kids, which can't be denied even if you don't like her methods.
Yeah that too. She may have jumped dicks more than jumping rope but at least she takes responsibility for it.

She still doesnt "actually take care of her kids ". She takes responsibility by having them under her roof and not abandoning them. However, she lets a spine cyst sit there for a year, lets Addie sleep with fucking blankets, and feed her kids cereal several days in a row.
So in summary, responsibility for kids does not = taking care of them.

Okay, leaving the spine cyst for a year was a lot but in her defense, the first few times she may have thought it was a fluke. And she also said it only happened when he fell asleep so she may have just tried to keep him awake for a while so the incidents may have been really spread apart. She may have thought it was growing pains. And if when he road in Mimi's car seat it didn't happen, she could have thought it was just the car seat. And I thought she did try a different carseat at one point, I could be wrong though. Plus, she mentioned that bag of fluid to her pediatrician when Landen was born and then brushed it off. No mom, I don't care how great you are, is going to assume their child has a huge spinal cyst making them cry in their carseat. And Addie also had all her emergency stuff shortly before Jess took Landen to the doctor so it may have delayed her taking him in and then it took even longer for her to get the MRI.
Yeah but didn't she know about this cyst when he was born or something? I could have sworn someone said something about him having an ultrasound early on. If that's the case, she's a fucking puta. Doctors recommend you have screens every 6 months or so to make sure it's not getting worse... which in this case it was. So she was negligent if she knew about it early on and did nothing about it until NOW.

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

smom12 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:Okay, leaving the spine cyst for a year was a lot but in her defense, the first few times she may have thought it was a fluke. And she also said it only happened when he fell asleep so she may have just tried to keep him awake for a while so the incidents may have been really spread apart. She may have thought it was growing pains. And if when he road in Mimi's car seat it didn't happen, she could have thought it was just the car seat. And I thought she did try a different carseat at one point, I could be wrong though. Plus, she mentioned that bag of fluid to her pediatrician when Landen was born and then brushed it off. No mom, I don't care how great you are, is going to assume their child has a huge spinal cyst making them cry in their carseat. And Addie also had all her emergency stuff shortly before Jess took Landen to the doctor so it may have delayed her taking him in and then it took even longer for her to get the MRI.
Yeah but didn't she know about this cyst when he was born or something? I could have sworn someone said something about him having an ultrasound early on. If that's the case, she's a fucking puta. Doctors recommend you have screens every 6 months or so to make sure it's not getting worse... which in this case it was. So she was negligent if she knew about it early on and did nothing about it until NOW.

She said it was mentioned to her during an ultrasound when she was still pregnant with Landen that he seemed to have a bag of fluid near his tailbone and she was told to mention it to his pediatrician. And she said after he was born she did mention it and explain it to the pediatrician but they said it was fine and weren't concerned about it. And then as he grew up, he didn't have an problems for years. He learned to walk normally and has been physically active and fine except for the carseat thing. But like I said, it probably wasn't happening everyday so she may have tried several different things before really deciding to take him to the doctor. And it seems like he cries after he wakes up and then gets over it and goes on with his day. It isn't like he is in constant pain or anything and unable to do normal activities.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

literallywhat wrote: She said it was mentioned to her during an ultrasound when she was still pregnant with Landen that he seemed to have a bag of fluid near his tailbone and she was told to mention it to his pediatrician. And she said after he was born she did mention it and explain it to the pediatrician but they said it was fine and weren't concerned about it. And then as he grew up, he didn't have an problems for years. He learned to walk normally and has been physically active and fine except for the carseat thing. But like I said, it probably wasn't happening everyday so she may have tried several different things before really deciding to take him to the doctor. And it seems like he cries after he wakes up and then gets over it and goes on with his day. It isn't like he is in constant pain or anything and unable to do normal activities.
I wanted to quote you not to like you post but whatever.
Nice try girl, but Jess herself has said that he suddenly wakes up crying and grabbing his butt saying his butt hurts for over a year everytime he sleeps in the car which happens pretty much everyday. I'm sure every single poster here felt bad for Landen seeing these clips of him crying in pain even if he's not our son, but his own mother let him in pain for a whole year before deciding to see a doctor.
I don't know, but isn't it normal for a mother to know when something is off with her child? She fucking knew he had a pocket of fluid on his tailbone and the boy cries and suffers when he falls asleep in a car seat, shouldn't it ring a bell?
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

deannaroseo wrote:In her most recent vlog when Chris was talking about how Big Caden and Tommy can speak some Spanish and Jess goes "Unfortunately... I mean not unfortunately that they can speak some Spanish..." or something like that, was that a jab at Ashely or am I looking too far into it?
I can't believe she didn't edit that out if that was the case.

I think she was either just a few seconds behind and was responding to Chris saying they didn't know any German or Sicilian or she was saying unfortunately they only know a little bit of Spanish
taylortot1501
Talker
Talker

Unread post by taylortot1501 »

Adverbs poor little head looks so red in her latest snap. What happened to the new sun hat they bought?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lyanna wrote:
literallywhat wrote: She said it was mentioned to her during an ultrasound when she was still pregnant with Landen that he seemed to have a bag of fluid near his tailbone and she was told to mention it to his pediatrician. And she said after he was born she did mention it and explain it to the pediatrician but they said it was fine and weren't concerned about it. And then as he grew up, he didn't have an problems for years. He learned to walk normally and has been physically active and fine except for the carseat thing. But like I said, it probably wasn't happening everyday so she may have tried several different things before really deciding to take him to the doctor. And it seems like he cries after he wakes up and then gets over it and goes on with his day. It isn't like he is in constant pain or anything and unable to do normal activities.
I wanted to quote you not to like you post but whatever.
Nice try girl, but Jess herself has said that he suddenly wakes up crying and grabbing his butt saying his butt hurts for over a year everytime he sleeps in the car which happens pretty much everyday. I'm sure every single poster here felt bad for Landen seeing these clips of him crying in pain even if he's not our son, but his own mother let him in pain for a whole year before deciding to see a doctor.
I don't know, but isn't it normal for a mother to know when something is off with her child? She fucking knew he had a pocket of fluid on his tailbone and the boy cries and suffers when he falls asleep in a car seat, shouldn't it ring a bell?
She never said he falls asleep in the carseat every single day. We don't see him sleeping in the car seat every single day. And there are tons of reasons that it could have been happening. She may have thought it was something he'd grow out of. And her own doctor said there was nothing to worry about with the pocket of fluid and Landen grew up completely normally for YEARS before this started. There is no way this was happening every single day. Jess doesn't suck so much that every single day Landen fell asleep and woke up screaming and she waited for this to happen more than 365 times before she called the doctor. Of course I feel for him, that is so horrible that he was hurting so badly. But I see why Jess didn't rush him into the doctor immediately. If I were his mom, I would probably think the first few times that it was just a fluke. My next step would probably be to make sure his carseat wasn't too tight or something. If it happened again, I might try a new carseat. After that, I would probably see if I could just keep him awake in the seat. Maybe I will be a horrible mother, but I wouldn't rush him in immediately either.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

smom12 wrote:Man if I were him after the twins were an "accident" and hearing Jess say "my body hates birth control" I'd be scarred for life and buying every single condom I could find and double wrapping that shit, like, FOREVER.

You should never ever double wrap that leads to big trouble lol
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

literallywhat wrote: She never said he falls asleep in the carseat every single day. We don't see him sleeping in the car seat every single day. And there are tons of reasons that it could have been happening. She may have thought it was something he'd grow out of. And her own doctor said there was nothing to worry about with the pocket of fluid and Landen grew up completely normally for YEARS before this started. There is no way this was happening every single day. Jess doesn't suck so much that every single day Landen fell asleep and woke up screaming and she waited for this to happen more than 365 times before she called the doctor. Of course I feel for him, that is so horrible that he was hurting so badly. But I see why Jess didn't rush him into the doctor immediately. If I were his mom, I would probably think the first few times that it was just a fluke. My next step would probably be to make sure his carseat wasn't too tight or something. If it happened again, I might try a new carseat. After that, I would probably see if I could just keep him awake in the seat. Maybe I will be a horrible mother, but I wouldn't rush him in immediately either.
Vlog "We can't catch a break", around 4:30 / 4:35 . The doctor asks if this happens every day, Jess answers "Any time he falls asleep in the car. I'd say every single time. So probably pretty much every day yeah".

Girl you can't defend her more than she does.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

taylortot1501 wrote:Adverbs poor little head looks so red in her latest snap. What happened to the new sun hat they bought?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Seriously. I'm beginning to think Jess doesn't know how sunscreen works. She has posted numerous Instagram posts over the years of her own sunburn, and I guess she's subjecting her own poor six month old to the same future. Jess is so annoying. That poor child.
marea_adr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marea_adr »

I don't watch her videos regularly anymore but everytime i want to pressure wash her entire house from top to bottom!!! I just watched her latest vlog and noticed Lilia's extremely dirty fingernails, her dirty couch, the bathroom, the kids playing outside with no shoes on ..... Maybe it's just me a little OCD but i can't stop thinking about the satisfaction of the pressure wash....
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

missy-1010 wrote:I'm not sure how to bring a quote from the previous thread but anyway-
To the person who said why doesn't Drake just wear a condom?
Well why didn't Jessica stop opening her legs. She has more kids than Drake does lol.

Drake DOES still need to wear a condom, no need to bring Jess into it. Its almost like you're using Jess's poor life choices to excuse Drake. Both of them need to stop having kids lol. Whatever I think of her parenting choices, she is a better parent than Drake.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Am I the only one here who quietly backs away whenever anyone talks about Jess' messy/dirty house? I would hate for any of you to see my place. I guess I'm like Jess in that way - I would rather spend my time doing other things and I don't care if I have washing waiting to be folded or marks on the walls.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Cute thread title, and don't shoot me but it's actually "bibbidi bobbidi" not bippity boppity. Sorry, carry on.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Shawn2011 wrote:Am I the only one here who quietly backs away whenever anyone talks about Jess' messy/dirty house? I would hate for any of you to see my place. I guess I'm like Jess in that way - I would rather spend my time doing other things and I don't care if I have washing waiting to be folded or marks on the walls.
Nope LOL I am the saaaaaaaaaaame way. Thanking my lucky stars I have slow internet that nixes the temptation to vlog Image
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

Shawn2011 wrote:Am I the only one here who quietly backs away whenever anyone talks about Jess' messy/dirty house? I would hate for any of you to see my place. I guess I'm like Jess in that way - I would rather spend my time doing other things and I don't care if I have washing waiting to be folded or marks on the walls.
Lol not the only one at all. My daughter wants a YouTube channel and I told her even if I felt comfortable posting her for the world to see i wouldn't feel comfortable posting my house online Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”