JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

cjl123 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Damn Jess has become extremely boring I'm just sitting here waiting for the "Life Update" video lol
Well at least Chris can't text and say he isn't coming home from work like Drake did lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG I literally laughed out loud..... haha.

Why did Jess put that new/not so new???? onesie on Abyss without washing it?! Thats disgusting lmao.

Also their diet is TERRIBLE I agree with all the above posters - pizza a billion times, corn, chicken, boiled potatoes and Nesquik lmao when is the last time these kids saw some decent vegetables or a stir fry or something like that??? Probably once in their life.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

julietpreston wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote: can someone tell me why all of the boys are wearing swim shirts and lilia is in a bikini? I'm not against little girls in bikinis put why go out of to protect your boys skin from the son just to put your daughter in a damn bikini?

Because according to Jess, girls have to look good, who cares if they're safe!
She doesn't care about the safety aspect. She just thinks the swim shirts are trendy for boys so she buys them.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Sparklingdee wrote:
cjl123 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Damn Jess has become extremely boring I'm just sitting here waiting for the "Life Update" video lol
Well at least Chris can't text and say he isn't coming home from work like Drake did lol

OMG I literally laughed out loud..... haha.

Why did Jess put that new/not so new???? onesie on Abyss without washing it?! Thats disgusting lmao.

Also their diet is TERRIBLE I agree with all the above posters - pizza a billion times, corn, chicken, boiled potatoes and Nesquik lmao when is the last time these kids saw some decent vegetables or a stir fry or something like that??? Probably once in their life.
It was avocado for their first food at 6 months old.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Every one of her minions will call her supermom but I don't think she is. It's obvious that she's barely getting by with all these kids. That's why they aren't on a schedule or have balanced meals. It's easier for them (her AND Chris) to just let them run wild and eat whatever they want because they can't physically keep track of everyone. It's so much easier to just let them go and go and go until they fall asleep standing up, which we see all the time in videos. (Okay not literally, but pretty much)
I agree with the PP, her parenting has gone down the tubes since Addie. All of her energy is on the new baby (which is understandable) but this is her FOURTH rodeo. She should know how to balance the new baby with her older children seamlessly, ESPECIALLY since Chris is home with her and they both don't "work" besides YouTube.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

AbbyClare wrote:I honestly believe she does the babyled weaning because it's easier for her. Cooking healthy food and making puree for your baby then feeding it with tiny spoons takes forever whereas she just throws Addie some food regardless of whether it's appropriate for a baby or not and let's her do whatever she wants with it. Instead of giving her a proper bath afterwards she just lets her sit in the sink by herself and that's it. And the reason she loves breastfeeding so much is because it's easy and requires no work. All she has to do is lean back and play studpid games on her phone. Plus the boob is always available so it requires no preparation and no planning. If she were to feed Addie puree I bet anything she would constantly forget to buy ingredients, prepare the food in time or bring it with them on trips. Addie would "literally" starve.
Yep 100% agree

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

olemama wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:I'm so over these stupid camping videos! Every single one is EXACTLY the same. Shitty food, dirty kids, etc. I'm all for camping but please. Stop filming every camping trip.

Ya but atleast she does stuff with her kids. I agree I have no joy in watching them camp but Brits kids probably dont even know what camping is or that there is a place called "the woods" Aria probably thinks woods/forests only exist in fairytales....
Mimi and Glen set the whole camp up for them. (They are excellent grandparents) Do you think Jess and Chris would do this on their own? I doubt it. Ean and Britney do not appear to have the same level of support from relatives as Jess does.
This. Jess and Chris would never take the kids camping by themselves if it weren't for Mimi, Glen and their camper. They're not doing these things by themselves. I bet Brit and plenty of other people would take their kids camping, or do a lot of the stuff Jess does, if they were fortunate enough to get the help she does. She gets so much more help with her kids than most people do, you can't compare Jess taking her kids out with the average person.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:If I had a business, I totally would!! Actually, if you sent something that wasnt tacky AF like the girls stuff is you might really get business! haha
I have a boy the twins age and would jump on the chance to support a mom business who wasnt selling "future heart breaker" or "mom lock up your daughters" shirts lol (since that seems to be the only shit people sell for boys)
What about "First Day of Kindergarten" shirts?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

Meant to say this after watching her vlog taking Landon for the doctor but I'm a bit behind so sorry if it's already been mentioned,
Jess said that she always tell her kids when they are getting shots at the doctors as she wants them to trust her with things like that, the first thing that sprang to mind was in a vlog a while back she told Landon he was getting shots to the point he cried and she laughed at him and said just kidding!
Honestly she bullshits so much it's ridiculous

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

storeynyx wrote: She said a few weeks ago that she thinks she's having a "quarter life crisis", so she very well could be feeling like she's in too deep
A tiny part of me, like 6%, feels sorry for her because I think she's slowly realizing 'huh, maybe I DID want to have a life of my own and just not be a mom for my entire teens/twenties'. I'm slightly waiting for this to happen. I hope it doesn't but I really think one day she's going to have an epiphany and then I don't know WHAT she's going to do.
[youtube][/youtube]
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
jatezo4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jatezo4 »

luci417 wrote:
storeynyx wrote: She said a few weeks ago that she thinks she's having a "quarter life crisis", so she very well could be feeling like she's in too deep
A tiny part of me, like 6%, feels sorry for her because I think she's slowly realizing 'huh, maybe I DID want to have a life of my own and just not be a mom for my entire teens/twenties'. I'm slightly waiting for this to happen. I hope it doesn't but I really think one day she's going to have an epiphany and then I don't know WHAT she's going to do.
[youtube][/youtube]
Hell, I THINK THAT! I got married at 20 and had a baby a year later. Now I have three kids and me and my husband have recently had the "damn we should have waited." But too late for that. Ah well. They'll be grown and we'll still be young. But at least all my babies were planned and spaced 3-3.5 years apart. And we know three is all we can handle.

jatezo4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jatezo4 »

luci417 wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
Hell, I THINK THAT! I got married at 20 and had a baby a year later. Now I have three kids and me and my husband have recently had the "damn we should have waited." But too late for that. Ah well. They'll be grown and we'll still be young. But at least all my babies were planned and spaced 3-3.5 years apart. And we know three is all we can handle.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Sorry if this has been discussed already I've been MIA all week but did you guys notice in the last few vlogs she hasn't really shown much of T&C? I wonder if something happened with Ashley.
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

I think Jess will regret her Brady bunch when theyre all tweens & teens. I can't imagine dealing with all that attitude, puberty, emotion. And they're only going to get more expensive..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

SillyElephants wrote:I think Jess will regret her Brady bunch when theyre all tweens & teens. I can't imagine dealing with all that attitude, puberty, emotion. And they're only going to get more expensive..

I bet one will end up pregnant.

Doxie Diva
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Doxie Diva »

twomommies wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:If I had a business, I totally would!! Actually, if you sent something that wasnt tacky AF like the girls stuff is you might really get business! haha
I have a boy the twins age and would jump on the chance to support a mom business who wasnt selling "future heart breaker" or "mom lock up your daughters" shirts lol (since that seems to be the only shit people sell for boys)
What about "First Day of Kindergarten" shirts?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
I don't do apparel. ;)
thanksalatte
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thanksalatte »

Mom2two wrote:
SillyElephants wrote:I think Jess will regret her Brady bunch when theyre all tweens & teens. I can't imagine dealing with all that attitude, puberty, emotion. And they're only going to get more expensive..

I was thinking this the other day as well. Aren't children of teen parents statistically more likely to be teen parents themselves? Considering there's 7 kids, odds are at least one will.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 982ee1.png[/img]omg girl clean that houseeeeee!!!

nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

thanksalatte wrote:
Mom2two wrote:

I was thinking this the other day as well. Aren't children of teen parents statistically more likely to be teen parents themselves? Considering there's 7 kids, odds are at least one will.
Well neither Chris nor Ashley were teens when Caden or Tommy were born (since Chris recently turned 29 and Caden is 7, and Ashley posted something on twitter. They were still young but idk). I have an inkling that at least Lilia will be a young/teen Imagemom (judging from the fact that her personality is just like her mother's).

nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

ALSO: Lilia was the only child of Jess' who was born when Jess was a teen, but I consider the twins to be "teen mom kids" as well since Jess was barely 20 when she had them. Landen was born a couple of weeks before Jess turned 22, and Addie was born when Jess was 24, so perhaps the children born later aren't in such a "high-risk" scenario. (But I honestly have no idea, this is all just speculation).

Doxie Diva
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Doxie Diva »

But if Jess cleans up the piles, where will Kyson land if he falls? The clutter is actually for the kids' benefit as they can rough house without the fear of falling injuries. There's always a pile of clothes to land into. It's a well thought out parenting technique that we just don't understand.

Return to “JesssFam”