JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

mighteq
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by mighteq »

Am I the only one who noticed the fly crawling around in the bag of cheese? Maybe me feel ill.

https://j.gifs.com/BgVG6Y.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"Being Honest." Recap

Musical footage right off the bat of Sadie chasing her tail and a guy hanging up a new fixture in their house. Cut to the car (and cut the music off) where Kaden shows the camera that he cut his finger with a sharp rock. Any guesses where the parents were? Jess explains to Kaden that Indians made arrows with the obsidian rock. Jess is with Kyson and Kaden in Chris's car and they talk about how their bike ramp is broken because someone ran it over. Kyson and Kaden are going to the dentist for their "annual 6 month checkup" and Jess thinks about getting all the kids on the same schedule. Good Lord, their dentist is going to need an entire day for all of them! The painters have finally finished and the lights are changed out and Jess is happy. When they get home, Jess is going to put everything back where it's supposed to be because the mess is driving her crazy.
Kyson and Kaden get work done at the dentist office and pick out "sticky hands" as their "prize" for what I'm assuming is a good visit. They get back in the car and Kyson (noticeably in a high back booster) says he was scared because he thought he was going to get a shot. Jess tells him that if he was going to get a shot, she would have told him. That's one thing Jess does is she is "always honest" with her kids and doesn't tell them they're going to get ice cream when they're really getting shots (take notes, Missy Lanning!). She rambles on about being honest with her kids and unless she doesn't know if something's going to happen, she lets them know up front what she does know will happen when they go to appointments. Kyson has no cavities, no word on Kaden.
They stop at the store to get things for tacos and Kyson hilariously says he doesn't want tacos. No kidding, you poor kids have probably had Taco Bell all week! Jess says the way people look at her in public with the camera is still a tiny bit embarrassing. She stocks her cart with blueberries, strawberries, canned corn, some sort of monkey drink, what looks like a gallon of milk, Goldfish, bread, eggs, and a few other things. She says she needs to go to Costco but they don't have time (uh, why? TWO STAY AT HOME PARENTS!) so hopefully they can squeeze a Costco trip in within the next few days. Jess hauls the groceries home and four of the boys (Kyson/Caden/Kaden/Tommy) help load them into the house.
Addie is asleep in Chris and Jess's bed, as seen by a video baby monitor. She is down for a "much needed" nap at 5:30pm...girllll...apparently Addie has been a major grump that day and been in quite the "mood" lately where she doesn't want to be put down or be away from Jess, so it supposedly keeps them from getting things done all day. Some of the kids help Chris and Jess put the living room back together and Jess shows the difference between the wall and the door, as both used to be the same "cream color."
Tommy, Landen, and Caden play with Chris and Chris throws some kids up in the air. Lilia sits on the stairs with a mermaid tail on that she got for her birthday or Christmas as Sadie looks on. Chris throws Kyson and Landen in the air and then Jess obnoxiously jumps in with "Daddy try me!" (*shudders at Jess calling Chris Daddy*) and Chris lifts her into the air a couple of times. She mentions she wants to do the yoga challenge next and Jamie/Jaime (Janell's sister - also, Janell is over! Surprise!) shows Jess how to do some sort of I guess yoga move? Jess visibly struggles with it and introduces Jamie/Jaime to the camera/vlog. Jamie/Jaime does Bechram yoga (sorry if I slaughtered that spelling lol) and is an instructor. She does some sort of move with bending down, sticking her head between her legs, and looking at her butt. Flexible! Janell can't touch her toes, apparently, and Jess can once again prove she does splits. Girl, we know. WE. KNOW. Kyson and Kaden goof off and Jess slow-mo replays Kaden's handstand/fall into the couch and says she got it on camera.
Jess notices that the holes they put in her Pinterest wall are completely covered and she's going to have to do that work again. Well...this is what happens when you don't plan properly...anyway, it's taco time, and strawberry time for Addie.
Jess is wrapping up the video sitting beside Chris, who is off camera on his phone. They have a fun few days planned ahead because they're going camping. She has to get up early and pack...because priorities.
End of vlog.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Bechram yoga (sorry if I slaughtered that spelling lol)
Haha its Bikram :D and its yoga in a burning hot room as far as I know lmao.
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

smom12 wrote:
blackroses wrote:
Chelidonia wrote: [OT] You are probabily using a shampoo that's too strong, and your scalp is actually producing more sebum to try and compensate that. Try to buy a different shampoo that's not as strong, and wash your hair less frequently. It will be hell for two weeks, but after that your hair should start to be less greasy overall. At least, that's what worked for me.
Different person but my hair is like that too, I've tried it all my hair just gets insanely greasy and it sucks!
Omg mine too. 24 hours and the roots are greasy and I have tried ALLL the shampoos. Terrible.

Still off topic... But my hairdresser suggested I get Botox to my scalp to stop grease/sweat (so that he can blow dry it once a week and it will stay nice rather than it being destroyed after a day). I don't think I'm quite the target market for that level of commitment but could be an option!

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

mighteq wrote:Am I the only one who noticed the fly crawling around in the bag of cheese? Maybe me feel ill.

https://j.gifs.com/BgVG6Y.gif

I feel like that and dry unseasoned-looking chicken are the only meals she cooks herself.

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

Chelidonia wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:
m3lsch wrote:I think she has that hair type that gets greasy af if you don't wash it for even just one day. My best friend has that hair.. She needs to wash it every day or it'll get super greasy.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
My hair is like that. I hate it. I'll shower in the morning and by mid afternoon it is already greasy. And I shower everyday.
[OT] You are probabily using a shampoo that's too strong, and your scalp is actually producing more sebum to try and compensate that. Try to buy a different shampoo that's not as strong, and wash your hair less frequently. It will be hell for two weeks, but after that your hair should start to be less greasy overall. At least, that's what worked for me.
Yep. Same. I can only wash my hair once a week, maybe twice or it gets really greasy.
I used to wash it daily and it would be greasy within hours. The time it took to fix the problem was awful but now my hair feels so much healthier. And doesn't get greasy between washings.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Holy shit! The packages she got!!! (IG stories)
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Why the hell did they paint the doors a "bright white"? Such a bad idea with all of her feral children

And this is kinda random but I think it's interesting how she never shows all 3 meals/snacks during the day. Most of the other mom vloggers I watch actually talk/show a lot of their meals. Jess will show them eating pizza or tacos & giving addelyn 1 thing but that's usually it....occasionally a pancake breakfast then won't vlog dinner that day.. Just seems weird to me.
You can't show something you don't do...

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Chelidonia wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:
m3lsch wrote:I think she has that hair type that gets greasy af if you don't wash it for even just one day. My best friend has that hair.. She needs to wash it every day or it'll get super greasy.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
My hair is like that. I hate it. I'll shower in the morning and by mid afternoon it is already greasy. And I shower everyday.
[OT] You are probabily using a shampoo that's too strong, and your scalp is actually producing more sebum to try and compensate that. Try to buy a different shampoo that's not as strong, and wash your hair less frequently. It will be hell for two weeks, but after that your hair should start to be less greasy overall. At least, that's what worked for me.
Different person but my hair is like that too, I've tried it all my hair just gets insanely greasy and it sucks![/quote]

I've tried a bunch of different shampoos as well. My aunt is a hairdresser and she said some people just have hair like that and there isn't really much you can do to help prevent the greasyness.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg. Apparently someone sent Jess matching shirts for her princesses and herself.... but nothing for the boys.

Real nice. Jess' favoritism bleeds onto her viewers.

hlit4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hlit4 »

Spoink_12 wrote:
Chelidonia wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote: My hair is like that. I hate it. I'll shower in the morning and by mid afternoon it is already greasy. And I shower everyday.
Different person but my hair is like that too, I've tried it all my hair just gets insanely greasy and it sucks!
I've tried a bunch of different shampoos as well. My aunt is a hairdresser and she said some people just have hair like that and there isn't really much you can do to help prevent the greasyness.[/quote]

My hair is also like this but I've had really good luck with batiste dry shampoo!

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

smom12 wrote:Omg. Apparently someone sent Jess matching shirts for her princesses and herself.... but nothing for the boys.

Real nice. Jess' favoritism bleeds onto her viewers.

I thought the exact same thing when I saw that, it's a damn shame even her stans don't care about the boys and know it's all about the princesses in Jess land

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

You know, I really did not need to see Janell's sister's butt when she did her yoga move anymore than I need to see Jess's boobs when she nurses!
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Holy shit! The packages she got!!! (IG stories)
Can you screenshot it? I don't want to have to follow her if I can avoid it ;) .
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

luci417 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Holy shit! The packages she got!!! (IG stories)
Can you screenshot it? I don't want to have to follow her if I can avoid it ;) .
Yeah ridiculous. Just to get a shout out from Jess, The Ginger Trash Momma of Modesto.

Bitch ain't Beyoncé.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 183d19.png[/img]
can someone tell me why all of the boys are wearing swim shirts and lilia is in a bikini? I'm not against little girls in bikinis put why go out of to protect your boys skin from the son just to put your daughter in a damn bikini?

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Bsveach15 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 183d19.png[/img]
can someone tell me why all of the boys are wearing swim shirts and lilia is in a bikini? I'm not against little girls in bikinis put why go out of to protect your boys skin from the son just to put your daughter in a damn bikini?

Edit: out of your way

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

These Etsy shops that send youtubers things are the ones really winning lol. It's free marketing and it's really smart. Is the shit they send tacky as fuck? Uh yeah, but jess has plenty of followers that will eat that corny shit up.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Poor mimi never gets a break. Is there ever just ONE day she isn't helping Jess? When was the last time the poor woman had a break.

If you couldn't handle lots of kids Jess, you should have made your men wrap it up if you knew your body can't do birth control.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

smom12 wrote:Poor mimi never gets a break. Is there ever just ONE day she isn't helping Jess? When was the last time the poor woman had a break.

If you couldn't handle lots of kids Jess, you should have made your men wrap it up if you knew your body can't do birth control.

She does it to herself honestly. She could say no, but she actually likes being involved. She does may more than my mom ever would that's for sure. But she goes to games, boy scouts and other random shit. I think she is crazy but she likes doing it.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”