MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Bsveach15 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Oh jeez is Whatthepho, Whattheactual in disguise?
All these "whatthe" names are quite suspicious aren't they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly! especially since it's a new member... you'd think they'd learn to be a little more creative with their names
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
All these "whatthe" names are quite suspicious aren't they?

Exactly! especially since it's a new member... you'd think they'd learn to be a little more creative with their names

I'm starting to get the idea that they really don't care lol. They never have anything to say after they get called out. Always a quick subject change and that's that.

snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

Bsveach15 wrote:
snarkyblonde wrote:
webby wrote:did anyone see that soggy af diaper on her giant baby on Snapchat? I guess she does 2 diaper changes a day

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
She buys the cheapest diapers possible, which doesn't help
Not really I usually buy the same diapers for my son and there's definitely a lot cheaper options. Store brand, luvs, and huggies snug and dry are all way cheaper then the huggies little movers that she usually uses.

I hadn't seen the snap but I usually see her in Huggies snug and dry, which used to be decent but they changed something and now they are absolute shit. I have a huge box that I still use sometimes but literally have to change like every hour because they get full so fast

But whatever, I'm not about to start a debate on diapers ImageImageImage

On another note, she's got another #ad from jcpenney...anyone have any idea how much these sponsorships usually pay?

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

snarkyblonde wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
snarkyblonde wrote: She buys the cheapest diapers possible, which doesn't help
Not really I usually buy the same diapers for my son and there's definitely a lot cheaper options. Store brand, luvs, and huggies snug and dry are all way cheaper then the huggies little movers that she usually uses.

I hadn't seen the snap but I usually see her in Huggies snug and dry, which used to be decent but they changed something and now they are absolute shit. I have a huge box that I still use sometimes but literally have to change like every hour because they get full so fast

But whatever, I'm not about to start a debate on diapers ImageImageImage

On another note, she's got another #ad from jcpenney...anyone have any idea how much these sponsorships usually pay?

I'm not trying to start a debate or argue or anything lol was just saying. I wish they were cheaper because they work the best for my bigger than average son and they're expensive, at least where we live.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Well, I have had 4 babies and have probably tried every brand of diaper out there. And out of them all, my favorite ones are Luvs. They fit well and don't leak and don't sag that much when wet. And they don't stink like some do when wet. I am a huge fan of Luvs, they are the only ones I use. And it helps that they aren't as expensive as Pampers or Huggies.

I like Pampers too but Luvs cost less and work better overnight.

Huggies are terrible. They don't hug the thighs, so they leak, they fit super awkwardly and they sag so bad.

Store brands are the worst....they suck and they also stink so bad when wet, even if it's just one or two times.

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

I dont actually watch her vlogs but has Addie actually taken any steps? Or is Jess just trying to get her to walk as fast as possible so she can do a cheesey post about #growingupsofast with a sad emoji.. and then get baby fever because she no longer relys on Jess but she won't be able to have another because of Chris.. ha! She's going to get boring so quick without a pregnancy/newborn that's all she is and all she knows in life.
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

I want to chime in on the diaper debate. It really depends on the baby, all 4 of mine used different brands. But I am so happy that I started using Targets up&up they are so cheap and a really good diaper. I never liked Luvs, couldn't get past the awful smell.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Oh geez. I picked it up from a c&k vlog. Feel free to do an ip check

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Viewingsince2010 wrote:I want to chime in on the diaper debate. It really depends on the baby, all 4 of mine used different brands. But I am so happy that I started using Targets up&up they are so cheap and a really good diaper. I never liked Luvs, couldn't get past the awful smell.

I looove up&up diapers. But luvs diapers smell so good to me Image

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

whatthepho wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:I want to chime in on the diaper debate. It really depends on the baby, all 4 of mine used different brands. But I am so happy that I started using Targets up&up they are so cheap and a really good diaper. I never liked Luvs, couldn't get past the awful smell.

I looove up&up diapers. But luvs diapers smell so good to me Image

See, I am the same way! Lol....I love the way Luvs diapers smell straight out of the pack and they don't stink at all when they are just pee'd in like some diapers.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

We've used Walmart brand diapers with my son for two years now (once we got through our stash of the other brands. Luvs are the absolute worst for my kiddo, they run very small on him and never fit right (my family gets us a case of Luvs every Christmas haha). Huggies were decent on my son from what I remember and Pampers I can't recall since we got a newborn pack and that was two years ago lol.

Oh geez...we are discussing diapers because Jess hasn't uploaded or divorced

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Also if no one gets to it before this afternoon I will put up a new thread :)

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Momma8683
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momma8683 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Well, I have had 4 babies and have probably tried every brand of diaper out there. And out of them all, my favorite ones are Luvs. They fit well and don't leak and don't sag that much when wet. And they don't stink like some do when wet. I am a huge fan of Luvs, they are the only ones I use. And it helps that they aren't as expensive as Pampers or Huggies.

I like Pampers too but Luvs cost less and work better overnight.

Huggies are terrible. They don't hug the thighs, so they leak, they fit super awkwardly and they sag so bad.

Store brands are the worst....they suck and they also stink so bad when wet, even if it's just one or two times.

LOVE LUVS! All 6 of mine couldn't wear anything but them all other brands broke them out. And they are priced decent compared to huggies and pampers. One of my 2 year olds is 34lbs and they fit great on her (size 6 of course lol). Ugh and i can not imagine letting my baby or toddler run around naked. I want to pack up fly out to Cali and clean that house, put the kids on a schedule, feed them proper food, slap the parents and fly back home
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Momma8683 wrote:
Ugh and i can not imagine letting my baby or toddler run around naked. I want to pack up fly out to Cali and clean that house, put the kids on a schedule, feed them proper food, slap the parents and fly back home
holy shit this reminds me, can you imagine fucking Super Nanny going to that house? and Messica fact checking her with an "actually, I'm breastfeeding, so NOTHING will make her sick" and an "actually, he's traumatized by the lack of involvement from his f-a-t-h-e-r, that's why he crashes on the couch every night"

my friend's aunt had Super Nanny come to her house back in 2010 or 2011 (don't want to expose the family but you can DM me for the episode.) there's no way Messica could ever accept that woman in her house, even if it meant exposure for a train wreck tv show

whatthepho
Talker
Talker

webby wrote:
Momma8683 wrote:
Ugh and i can not imagine letting my baby or toddler run around naked. I want to pack up fly out to Cali and clean that house, put the kids on a schedule, feed them proper food, slap the parents and fly back home
holy shit this reminds me, can you imagine fucking Super Nanny going to that house? and Messica fact checking her with an "actually, I'm breastfeeding, so NOTHING will make her sick" and an "actually, he's traumatized by the lack of involvement from his f-a-t-h-e-r, that's why he crashes on the couch every night"

my friend's aunt had Super Nanny come to her house back in 2010 or 2011 (don't want to expose the family but you can DM me for the episode.) there's no way Messica could ever accept that woman in her house, even if it meant exposure for a train wreck tv show

She would kick her out so fast Image I want to see her "wtf" face when she sees a typical day in their house.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

fingusername wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:I just saw Jess's snapchat about how her and Chris are catching up on laundry.. how the fuck are two people that are home all fucking day with 4 out of 5 of their kids gone at school during weekdays behind on laundry?!
Can you imagine the reek of that house with all that dirty laundry sitting around in the Cali heat..smoldering and steaming away for weeks?????? Puke.
Moldy laundry if it's wet and sweaty. I do mine every other day.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Momma8683
Amateur
Amateur

webby wrote:
Momma8683 wrote:

Lol the super nanny would pass out or start drinking! OMG now I want the super nanny there just to see the wreck and her face
Momma8683
Amateur
Amateur

webby wrote:
Momma8683 wrote:

Lol the super nanny would pass out or start drinking! OMG now I want the super nanny there just to see the wreck and her face
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

webby wrote:
Momma8683 wrote:

I want it I love super nanny
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

"The world needs more Skube"

Uhhh...how about no[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... bf58ff.jpg[/img]

Return to “JesssFam”