• Advertisement

JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby TeaFor2 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:12 pm

tessabravo wrote:That huge fly strip hanging in the kitchen is so fucking gross. I think of a dirty gas station when i see those. Im so sensitive to gross things and i couldn't bare to eat in that kitchen with that thing dangling over me. Like i was eating something while watching the vlog when Adderal ate the cat food and I couldn't even hold my gags back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would you suggest as an alternative? I know those fly hanging strips are gross to see in a house but unfortunatley whenever we open our backyard patio sliding door right by the kitchen a fly goes inside the house :(
How can we avoid that?
TeaFor2
Informer

Advertisement

Postby ketleer » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:27 pm

TeaFor2 wrote:
tessabravo wrote:That huge fly strip hanging in the kitchen is so fucking gross. I think of a dirty gas station when i see those. Im so sensitive to gross things and i couldn't bare to eat in that kitchen with that thing dangling over me. Like i was eating something while watching the vlog when Adderal ate the cat food and I couldn't even hold my gags back.

What would you suggest as an alternative? I know those fly hanging strips are gross to see in a house but unfortunatley whenever we open our backyard patio sliding door right by the kitchen a fly goes inside the house :(
How can we avoid that?
Magnetic screen door are wonderful if you get a good quality one.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
ketleer
Wallflower

Postby tessabravo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:29 pm

TeaFor2 wrote:

How can we avoid that?

At least a fly swatter or just tell your kids to close to the door. Obviously hers don't know that but my mom screams at the top of her lungs if i leave the door open for more than 3 seconds because of flies.

tessabravo
Informer

Postby Ilovecats » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:54 pm

tessabravo wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:

How can we avoid that?

At least a fly swatter or just tell your kids to close to the door. Obviously hers don't know that but my mom screams at the top of her lungs if i leave the door open for more than 3 seconds because of flies.

A jar of apple cider vinegar, water and a tad of dish soap. Easily hideable. And it kills the flys

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:55 pm

I am pretty sure drake left her like a week or two before landen was born, not in January.

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby Marilue » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:12 pm

Sorry completely out of topic. But I was watching some old vlogs and saw her friend Danielle (the one with the awfully ugly fake nails) what ever happened to her?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Marilue
Amateur

Postby lyddiebug » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:29 pm

TeaFor2 wrote:
fortwendy wrote:
June 2011 - Lilia turns 1
July 2011 - moved in together, pregnant immediately
Nov 11 2011 - get married
within a few weeks, she found out he cheated; they get divorced eventually
March 2012 - twins are born; they're trying to work things out
March 2013 - remarried
July 2013 - conceive Landen
Jan 2014 - break up again, for good
March 2014 - Landen born

Wow. I'm also confused about the timeline that Jess and Drake lived together on their own. From what I remember they got their own apartment together and then at some point later ended up renting a much bigger house together with the kids?

From what I remember from this forum/watching old videos, Drake moved in with Jess while she was living at her mom's house and then moved into a house when they remarried.
lyddiebug
Amateur

Postby tessabravo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:24 pm

Lmfao I immediately busted out laughing when this came up because i thought of this: [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170904/b5a4b7dc5a6462086a1107634041cea6.png[/img]Image

tessabravo
Informer

Postby cjl123 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:25 pm

Idc if Jessica wants to show her titties all over social media. She is a grown ass consenting adult, she can do whatever she wants. But snapping her baby naked pisses me off so bad. WTF. That is disgusting. She's gross.

cjl123
Informer

Postby Ilovecats » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:27 pm

I don't want to seem like I'm sexualizing her baby, but this picture just seems gross to me. Like why take a picture of your kid like that. I don't even post pictures of my son's butt showing and I don't have thousands of people watching. This is disgusting

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper

Postby CamilaCabello » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Drake left her months before landen was born. Back in January. She told us about it in February. He was born in march.
CamilaCabello
Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:15 pm

CamilaCabello wrote:Drake left her months before landen was born. Back in January. She told us about it in February. He was born in march.

^ This. Also, they were together about 8 months before she found out she was pregnant with K&K (I remember a necklace D got J that had their starting dating date and it was December 2010). They'd been together a year when they split after Drake cheated the first time, then split again around September 2012 (but she never let anyone know that; this is also when the first divorce was finalized), then magically they got remarried (but again never told anyone) in March 2013, Landen was conceived a few months later, Drake left late January 2014 and Landen was born early March 2014. Then Chris was announced September of that year.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby EmilyMadison » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:18 pm

MamaJoAnna wrote:
CamilaCabello wrote:Drake left her months before landen was born. Back in January. She told us about it in February. He was born in march.

^ This. Also, they were together about 8 months before she found out she was pregnant with K&K (I remember a necklace D got J that had their starting dating date and it was December 2010). They'd been together a year when they split after Drake cheated the first time, then split again around September 2012 (but she never let anyone know that; this is also when the first divorce was finalized), then magically they got remarried (but again never told anyone) in March 2013, Landen was conceived a few months later, Drake left late January 2014 and Landen was born early March 2014. Then Chris was announced September of that year.

Holy shit, it was that quick? I've been watching since Landen was born but I didn't realize the 'daddy' timeline was so quick and short

EmilyMadison
Amateur

Postby Blackswan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:42 pm

MamaJoAnna wrote:

She's disgusting.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Bsveach15 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:45 pm

To me it's the fact that's she has said herself that there's creeps on her channel, yet she's posting pictures of addie naked.. where your common sense?

Bsveach15
Informer

Postby tvobaby27 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Kind of OT, but with the name talk it just reminded me... My son has a Kyson, Kaden, and Landon in his class. Dead serious.
tvobaby27
Talker

Postby orangeblossom » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:10 pm

tvobaby27 wrote:Kind of OT, but with the name talk it just reminded me... My son has a Kyson, Kaden, and Landon in his class. Dead serious.

I can't believe there's more than one kid in the world with this awful name.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
orangeblossom
Amateur

Postby Nicknackpaddywack » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:25 pm

Blackswan wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:

She's disgusting.

I can't. I'm all about the whatever it's your Vag do what you want with it BUT popping out a kid by one man and then getting with another months just takes the cake... waaaiiittttt a doggone minute didn't Modestos finest revenge bang one of her "best" friends boyfriends? That girl Samantha. After Landen was born or while she was pregnant? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong???
Nicknackpaddywack
Amateur

Postby emloha_91 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:08 am

^ the thing that really annoys me about this is she purposely made a video when Landen was born (or maybe he was a few months idk) saying that she wasn't looking for anyone else and she was done having kids.. realistically she should have said 'until another next man gives me attention'
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
emloha_91
Gossiper

Postby emlyx » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:49 am

Kinda out of tune but my best friend just sent me a picture of the guy she's dating, Holly FuCk - he looks just like Stabby. Same smile, same gap between his teeth, has a kid who's 7, a lot of tattoos, same kinda of beard. I was looking into his fb (I need to, she's my bf ) and his grandpa last name is McAlpine. I'm dead. Bye.
emlyx
Informer

Postby gossipqueen » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:05 am

askeptichere wrote:I wish she hadn't cut off Chris' head when she was talking about how great the Cottonelle ridges are. You could tell he was giving her a wtf face.

And I don't buy for one second that those wipes are flushable. Did she watch Britney's video about the plumbing fiasco?

no they are flushable it says on the pack that hey are my preschooler use those all the time . The reason it might of clogged she probably put so much in the toilet

gossipqueen
Amateur

Postby DoodleBop » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:11 am

I thought it was weird when Chris and Jess first started dating like very newly dating and she would video them cuddling while she was BFing. He seemed so weirdly into the BFing, even more so since Landen wasn't his child.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:58 am

gossipqueen wrote:
askeptichere wrote:I wish she hadn't cut off Chris' head when she was talking about how great the Cottonelle ridges are. You could tell he was giving her a wtf face.

And I don't buy for one second that those wipes are flushable. Did she watch Britney's video about the plumbing fiasco?

no they are flushable it says on the pack that hey are my preschooler use those all the time . The reason it might of clogged she probably put so much in the toilet

You are not supposed to flush those wipes. They say flushable but they will clog your toilet eventually. By clogged they dont mean unable to flush/have to use a plunger to get it down... Clogged as in your toilet will back up because the pipes are clogged. We had this happen shortly after we moved into our new (old.. over 100 years) house a few years ago. The previous owners used tampons and thick toilet paper (I think the plumber said Charmin is the worst?) Thankfully I use the diva cup so tampons aren't an issue (I could not just throw them in the toilet.. that would skeeve me out) but it cost us $300 and we spent 2 days cleaning the basement. Not fun. Dont use fluashable wipes! It is NOT worth it (Or, I should say, don't flush them.)
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:41 am

Nicknackpaddywack wrote:I can't. I'm all about the whatever it's your Vag do what you want with it BUT popping out a kid by one man and then getting with another months just takes the cake... waaaiiittttt a doggone minute didn't Modestos finest revenge bang one of her "best" friends boyfriends? That girl Samantha. After Landen was born or while she was pregnant? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong???

Lol yup like a month after Landen was born she fucked Steven who was her at the time best friend's boyfriend. They have since gotten engaged but I don't know if they are still a thing as that was a while ago. Does anyone keep up with her or no?

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby missy-1010 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:59 am

DoodleBop wrote:I thought it was weird when Chris and Jess first started dating like very newly dating and she would video them cuddling while she was BFing. He seemed so weirdly into the BFing, even more so since Landen wasn't his child.

Some men can't control their natural urges. It is gross but it's still "normal"

missy-1010
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam