Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

luci417 wrote:
quartz wrote:
Blackswan wrote:He looks disgusting sitting there with no socks and his 12 year old kid hairstyle.
:lol:
ive always been skeeved out by his hair. he probably uses their moco de gorila hair gel

jess was super cunty in the "THEY GAVE ME $600" video. why? the video started with chris pretending to be useful and get his wifes phone taken care of but then when the slightest road bump happens hes out of sight and jess is there handling everything. hes such a filler husband. her phone is completely backed up, so nothing of value was even lost. and she got a new iphone 8 in exchange for a little trouble. why was she acting like her day was so horrendous? is there tension coming from somewhere? Ive noticed her being more snippy with chris lately. and he doesnt even pretend to be amused by her anymore unless of course shes the butt of the jokes.
I REALLY don't understand what she gets out of their relationship. I know she's pathological about having a man in her life but if she's gonna get a loser who wants to mooch off of her...at least get one who's good looking and can cook really well or something. I really genuinely think she settled for him and they both know it. If they didn't when they got married they do now. Jess doesn't take care of herself but she has a pretty face and she can obviously support her kids from yt. She'd be ok without him. She probably wouldn't be able to get a decent 4th husband for a few years until the kids were older but she would be ok. Chris on the other hand...I hope she knows that she has all the power because he seems like a real asshole.
I think Jess put herself on that dating site and was not very optimistic to be honest. She is young with 4 kids. She looks pretty good for so many kids in such a short time but she isn't a top pick for most single men I would think. In any case I think Chris was one of the first to respond and give her positive attention. And I think the fact he had kids too added to his appeal for her.

But just because none of us find him attractive doesn't mean she feels the same. His laziness though, that would bother me a ton!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I think they are into each other. Even if I don't see why I think they are. Not everyone is going to do it for everyone else that's life. Just because I don't find someone attractive or can't even be like well that person is conventionally attractive doesn't mean they aren't hot to someone else.

Although I do think Jess lowered her expectations from the stand point that he doesn't have the drive to work, had kids himself and she got with him so quickly after Drake left\Landen's birth. Seriously it's not like she couldn't have had hook ups if she just wanted to get laid and we'd be none the wiser.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

foreversoulmates wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:Cheques? I'm 38 and I've never even seen one. Bpay for bills and tap-and-go for purchases.

I'm 39 and write lots of checks. We pay our land taxes and sewer bills with checks. They don't accept anything else.
Lol I’m 27 and write checks all the time, you can get your information stolen with online bill just as much as you can get it stolen through checks in the mail. I use both methods really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

Shawn2011 wrote:
lyddiebug wrote:
MandyJ wrote: I’m probably projecting because family has made it known they didn’t think we should have another kid because of not being able to pay for college. But the truth is I doubt we could afford to even send one kid to college. So should we have not had any children at all because we struggle to make ends meet and still need to somehow afford to retire? Forget college we’ll be lucky if we can ever afford to own a home. Image like I said my parents didn’t pay for college (did give me a free place to live but only for the first half. Thankfully I was able to rent a room from a friend and my job by then gave me tuition reimbursement) I also had to pay for my own car and insurance and cell phone and pretty much everything but food after 18. I think it’s nice when parents can pay for those things but I don’t agree that it’s a requirement or else they’re selfish. The reality for many families is that salaries are just not keeping up with rising costs, especially housing, health care and college.

That said, Jess is going to struggle to afford that many kids even before they get to college she. That house is not going to work when the kids get bigger, and a house with enough space and bedrooms is $$$$.

I don’t think people should have to worry about being able to afford luxuries for their kids like cell phones and cars and weddings and a full ride to university in order to have a kid. But they should be able to afford the basic necessities like adequate housing and feeding and clothing them. And with 3-5 teenage boys in one house? That grocery bill is going to be huge. Image

I don't think being unable to pay for college (or any other non-necessary item) for your kids should be a barrier to having children. In Jess' case, I think she should try to set aside a little bit of money, because (as others have said) her entire source of income is based on sharing about her children's lives. In the US (not really sure about other places), the government sets aside a certain percentage of child actors' income for them to access when they grow up, because there were problems with parents spending all of the money their kids made through acting. Jess' kids are essentially child actors in a reality show about her life, so I think she should be required to squirrel away a stipend of the money she makes.

Small Side Note: I'm really confused by the idea that ANY parents could afford to pay the full tuition cost of university. (I know these parents exist, but I'm still in awe of that fact.) Scholarships and/or loans are pretty essential in this day and age, and pretty much everyone at my university (including me) wouldn't be here without the substantial financial aid provided by our donors.
Donors? Does the government not pay for it?
I go to a private university that is associated with a sect of Buddhism, so people from that sect make big donations to the university. The listed price is $30,214, but after scholarship it costs under $3000 for me to attend; the school is able to be this generous with their scholarships because there are so many donors and very few students. (Basically, I'm in a relatively unique situation and I got lucky.)
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

What's happened to the new thread? This ones nearly on page 50
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Lyanna wrote:I'm amazed at how many people in the us think owning a nice big house is more important than paying for their kid's education. I'd rather live in an apartment and be able to send my kids to college than the other way around.
\

I dont know it is is really a nice big house but owning a home affords you stability and you could always sell the home when your kids are done high school and use the money from the sale to send them to college... I think in Jess' situation it isnt that she HAS TO pay for college for all her kids, not all parents can, it is that Jess makes her living off her children and makes more than the average 25 year old mother so she CAN afford to put some away for the kids and by all accounts she choses not to and instead buys crap from Hobby Lobby and multiple halloween costumes for each kid.
Jess' case is different, she makes more than 7000a month so she can save money instead of buying stuff. I'm talking about the average people, thosz who are sometimes struggling to make ends meet. Why they favour owning a big house instead of their kid's education is beyond me. If you want to own to be more stable you can own an appartment, that's called living within your means (general you). American people think the goal of life is to own a nice big house, I think it should be trying to improve our kids lives. Why try to own a big house if you can't? that's what led to the economical crisis in the first place yet people are still doing the same mistake over and over again
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

pianogossiper wrote:God, all that loan and debt talk is making me super glad I'm Scottish Image no course fees for me, only my living expenses which my part time job covers, and my bursary. There's also a loan available to me too if I apply, but that'd be needed to be paid back eventually.

Really glad I'm not American right now, I don't even want to think about how many £6.80/hours I'd need to put in at McDonald's to cover those kinds of costs

I'm from England and jealous of you ImageImage

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Natxo wrote:Yeah me too. I find it kind of interesting how in America its the parents that pay for college. In the uk it's either you go to uni and pay yourself or you don't go. I don't think I've ever met anybody that had their parents pay
British here! My parents paid for my uni... so did most of my friends parents. A few friends got loans to cover living expenses but my parents also paid my rent and gave me an allowance. I know I’m very lucky but 95% of my fiends are also leaving uni debt free

Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

freebeegal wrote:
Natxo wrote:Yeah me too. I find it kind of interesting how in America its the parents that pay for college. In the uk it's either you go to uni and pay yourself or you don't go. I don't think I've ever met anybody that had their parents pay
British here! My parents paid for my uni... so did most of my friends parents. A few friends got loans to cover living expenses but my parents also paid my rent and gave me an allowance. I know I’m very lucky but 95% of my fiends are also leaving uni debt free

Wow that's incredibly lucky. I'm also British and I don't know any person who was that fortunate. Go your parents!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

freebeegal wrote:

Are you of the pre-2012 generation when tuition fees were only £3000 per year? I am forever jealous of those people.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I'm extremely confused as to why she was crying since her phone was backed up?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I honestly doubt most of jess' kids will go to college. Their mom only pretends to give a shit about education. And they live in shit hole, dead end Modesto.

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Highlighter wrote:
freebeegal wrote:

Are you of the pre-2012 generation when tuition fees were only £3000 per year? I am forever jealous of those people.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Nope, I graduated last year (wow that’s been a quick year!)

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Double post but you guys never use checks? Making me feel old ImageI definitely don't use them at stores in the checkout line, but school pictures, paying for my kids activities, mailing certain bills. I use checks a lot. Plus I'm a photographer and majority of my clients pay me in checks.

Sorry late to the party, time zones! Lol. I'm Australian and haven't touched a regular cheque in years haha, I have used a bank cheque this year though. Our healthcare system and taxation office used to pay our returns with cheques but now it is all online and our mortgage etc is direct debited from our bank account. We don't really have a need for using them I guess because everything is so easily done online now (with bPay, direct debit/transfers, debit cards and online payment services) but people definitely still use them here. I think bank cheques would be the more popular method of the two though because they're basically guaranteed not to bounce in comparison to regular cheque.

georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I'm extremely confused as to why she was crying since her phone was backed up?

Because she's an attention whore.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Double post but you guys never use checks? Making me feel old ImageI definitely don't use them at stores in the checkout line, but school pictures, paying for my kids activities, mailing certain bills. I use checks a lot. Plus I'm a photographer and majority of my clients pay me in checks.

I've never used a cheque in my life. From the mortgage to water bills, kids school activities. Everything is done via bank deposit. Even the kids primary school has a bank account that you deposit money into, or you pay via card.

Cheques are so easy to forge or steal.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Now to guess

Which of the kids will move away and only come back for some holidays.
Which kid will grow up and be a minimalist.
Which kid will have 9 kids
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Hold up.....your telling me we watched a cat mystery as a vlog with cam footage.....and she hasn’t clickbaited the heck outta “shattered falling down the stairs” with a cam thumbnail of her on her ass?

I smell something fishy with the whole phone dropping story

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Chellebailson27 wrote:Hold up.....your telling me we watched a cat mystery as a vlog with cam footage.....and she hasn’t clickbaited the heck outta “shattered falling down the stairs” with a cam thumbnail of her on her ass?

I smell something fishy with the whole phone dropping story Image

Yup. Nor was she moping around, milking the "I got hurrrttt" thing like you know she would typically do. Vlog title "MOM HAS TERRIBLE FALL!" "RUSHED TO HOSPITAL!"

Plot twist: Jess and Chris fight constantly off camera and she threw her phone in a fit of rage?

Haha. Kidding. I'm so bored with your vlogs, Jess, I'm making up my own! Do something!

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I cant believe Jess was nearly crying talking about the phone lmao dramatic much...... your "whole life" is on the phone, get a grip woman.

Return to “JesssFam”