Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

trumputin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by trumputin »

Natxo wrote:This just reminds me of the tannerites channel. Their videos are so disgusting and awkward for their daughters, and I swear once Lilia starts puberty the whole world will know about it. Some of their titles are called 'blah started her period. YOUNG TEEN PERIOD!' .... also 'teen crush' 'period and cramps at the pool'. There's also a puberty talk with the girls that got over a million views. If that was me I would be embarrassed for my whole life.
Man, developmental psychologists are going to have a field day researching the effects of parents sharing them on social media on the developing child.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Lyanna wrote:' BIRTH CONTROL TALK WITH MY FOURTEEN YEARS OLD' will probably happen. Stay tuned on the Jesssfam channel!
"Now Lilia, here's why you don't need birth control beyond age 17 * poits at own youtube channel * "
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

jcait00 wrote:I'm calling another pregnancy before Andre The Giant turns two. Get that 2K18 baby, girl!
HAHA omg. I'm off sick today from work and that literally made me laugh out loud... thanks :D
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Lyanna wrote:I don't know all the details but Jess was accused of sleeping with one of her closest friend's boyfriend. There is a screenshot of Jess apologizing to said friend telling her she did it because she wanted her to know what betrayal felt like. Which means she didn't sleep with him because of feelings, physical attraction or even sex addiction but just to make a point and take revenge on her friend which is a whole new level.
I don't know what the friend did in the first place though. No need to say they're not friends anymore.
Apparently she was pregnant with Landen at the time when it happened and shes no longer friends with the person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Hopefully she doesn't wait until 14 to talk birth control with Lilia it might be too late.

Second graders have fights. I think that's pretty typical. What's not typical is having a heart to heart with your kid while interviewing her for your video. I swear that's why Lilia whines and has that sing song sound to her voice...this is her life she's used to being entertaining for her mother. This is how you get "air time" aka attention on your own mom's vlog.
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

The painting job in the kitchen is horrible

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lyanna wrote:I don't know all the details but Jess was accused of sleeping with one of her closest friend's boyfriend. There is a screenshot of Jess apologizing to said friend telling her she did it because she wanted her to know what betrayal felt like. Which means she didn't sleep with him because of feelings, physical attraction or even sex addiction but just to make a point and take revenge on her friend which is a whole new level.
I don't know what the friend did in the first place though. No need to say they're not friends anymore.
The friend was still friendly with drake after he left jess because her baby daddy played baseball/was friends with him. so that's why jess wanted revenge. Crazyyyy

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
The friend was still friendly with drake after he left jess because her baby daddy played baseball/was friends with him. so that's why jess wanted revenge. Crazyyyy

Oh my...I knew it had something to do with Drake but I expected something more serious. So trashy.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jess is the type of girl\woman we all know no life plans, multiple kids, multiple dads, sleeping with people to get back at other people. If youtube hadn't taken off she'd be in a Section 8 house....but now it's cool and teenage girls want to be like her.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg they are such filthy pigs.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg they are such filthy pigs.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

DoodleBop wrote:Jess is the type of girl\woman we all know no life plans, multiple kids, multiple dads, sleeping with people to get back at other people. If youtube hadn't taken off she'd be in a Section 8 house....but now it's cool and teenage girls want to be like her.
That's so true. If YouTube didn't work out there's no way in hell she could have supported all those kids on a single income. She would have been on housing, medi-cal, food stamps, you name it. I'm sure of it.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Did you notice something? Everytime she mentions cleaning the house in her videos, she only ever films her "cleaning" the kitchen, I wonder why...
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think she only cleans the kitchen because it'll be noticed if they all get food poisoning.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Lol. And the kitchen is brand new they had to remove their filth in order for the painters to be able to paint so the kitchen is "#litteraly" the only place in that house which is more or less clean and which they can film without embarassing herself too much.
sparklylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparklylover »

the one thing I wish I would have told Kally is to urge Jessica to be more private...blur addresses, license plates, don't talk about the neighborhood. I would hate to hear something bad happened to them due to lack of safety precautions

sparklylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparklylover »

the one thing I wish I would have told Kally is to urge Jessica to be more private...blur addresses, license plates, don't talk about the neighborhood. I would hate to hear something bad happened to them due to lack of safety precautions

damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

I'm sure she only did it for the progressive points but I have to say it was nice when Landen said he wanted his character in that game to be a girl and she just said "Ok!" and didn't go "BUT YOU'RE A BOYYYYY"
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

sparklylover wrote:the one thing I wish I would have told Kally is to urge Jessica to be more private...blur addresses, license plates, don't talk about the neighborhood. I would hate to hear something bad happened to them due to lack of safety precautions

Girl they all read here. Jess doesn't give a fuck.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Lol what the fuck Admin is huge!! She's almost too big for that flimsy toddler stroller.

Return to “JesssFam”