Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by Blackswan »

funkycat123 wrote:
PinkTuTu wrote:Her kitchen is finally done yet they are eating out again. SMDH.
It's the only way she'll be able to keep it clean.
"clean"
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Happinessnstuff wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 564ad1.png[/img]

Gee if only he were a father to Caden and Tommy as well. ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not like he had anything else to do, the dude is unemployed. This is the highlight of this week.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

tessabravo wrote:“I dont play favorites” [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 78a8e4.png[/img]

I have no idea how any one can doubt that she favors this twin over the other. It is so incredibly obvious.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

storeynyx wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:So was she reading here?

So the kids have been on the internet literally since birth and now even their parent teacher interviews aren't private.
Except Lilia's... I get the feeling she didn't get as much positive feedback as the twins, so conveniently the battery died

Either that or she got caught recording the conversation and the teacher got annoyed so she couldn't use the footage bahaha Image

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

So before he cut the legs off those chairs they didn't have enough chairs for the entire family to sit at the table together?
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I was thinking maybe at Lilias conference she was told she has behavior problems. Everytime I watch a video of hers (it isn’t often) Lilia is talking back, or fighting with mean girls in class. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s a little snot in class.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Man y'all are harsh. She's had how many kids? Of course she will have a little muffin top! And the eating out doesn't help any either but still. I'm not a minion by any means, just wanted to point that out.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

And that’s fine but her husband shouldn’t be fucking mocking people with muffin tops when he and his wife BOTH have one. If he didn’t shay shit we wouldn’t give a fuck. Just stop.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I bet as confident as Jess claims to be or hopes to be when he says shit like that you know she probably holds on to it. Even more so with her muscles being messed up. Maybe that's why she's trying so hard to appear like she's still got it. She's been left\cheated on before so insecurities are probably still there. :|
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

storeynyx wrote:

So the kids have been on the internet literally since birth and now even their parent teacher interviews aren't private.
Except Lilia's... I get the feeling she didn't get as much positive feedback as the twins, so conveniently the battery died

Oh you know she probably heard that she disrupts class a lot.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:Hahaha I guess Lilias didn't go well? I'm sure she has delays but she's so embarrassed to put that on YouTube oh but look let me show you her topless in the tub!

Not just delays but yes, and you know she won't admit Lilia has delays because she's a perfect Printeth

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bambi_ wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:Bad picture because it's a SnapChat video. But yet again, Jess showing off how wide she can spread her legs..
Doesn't she say her back hurts Fromm her muscle separation? I would think jumping around doing the splits every chance you get would be painful to your back, especially since she's probably a few pounds heavier.

I also couldn't help but notice in the snap where she's crawling around how bad her boobs look, she needs to stop flaunting them.

She's screwing up what progress physical therapy would do. I had PT for my neck and doing anything strenuous pushes you back more

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:I was thinking maybe at Lilias conference she was told she has behavior problems. Everytime I watch a video of hers (it isn’t often) Lilia is talking back, or fighting with mean girls in class. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s a little snot in class.

It wouldn't surprise me if she's a little drama queen with no respect for authority because her Mother wants to be her best friend

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Doesn't it bother her to jump around at the trampoline park and have her boobs swinging around basically hitting her in the face? put on a damn sports bra or something

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Found something for her
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
itssmorggs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by itssmorggs »

Does she not watch this child??? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... eaae05.png[/img]

mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

jcait00 wrote:OMG @ the latest vlog when Addie is just eating freakin noodles off of a dirty restaurant table and Jess goes and cuts them up to make them easier for her to eat but doesn't put anything underneath them for Addie to eat off of WHY!!!!!!!!!
I have to do this for my almost 17 month old because she would literally throw anything I put under it and all the food would be on the ground. I do wipe the table with a baby wipe first tho

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

8elz wrote:
storeynyx wrote:

Either that or she got caught recording the conversation and the teacher got annoyed so she couldn't use the footage bahaha Image

Im sure the only thing Lilia really needs to work on is her speech and handwriting. My niece is 3 years younger than her and her handwriting and speech is amazing compared to hers. We all know where Lilia gets those habits from.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Baconsgirl wrote:In a recent video Jess said the viewers knew her views on circumcision. Do y'all because I don't?

she takes pride in the fact that her boys are intact as she says. Peopme were asking if the boys were circumsised when they were babies and she made a disgusting video talking about how she doesn't want them circumsised because she had sex with two guys (gabe and drake) and one of them was circumsised, the other one wasn't (I don't know which one) and that it felt different during sex and that she certainly prefers the feeling of the uncircumsised penis. So classy, as always.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Lyanna wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:In a recent video Jess said the viewers knew her views on circumcision. Do y'all because I don't?

she takes pride in the fact that her boys are intact as she says. Peopme were asking if the boys were circumsised when they were babies and she made a disgusting video talking about how she doesn't want them circumsised because she had sex with two guys (gabe and drake) and one of them was circumsised, the other one wasn't (I don't know which one) and that it felt different during sex and that she certainly prefers the feeling of the uncircumsised penis. So classy, as always.
That makes no sense. The skin retracts off the head when it’s erect. Wtf is she talking about?

Return to “JesssFam”