• Advertisement
    

JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby Jm87053 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:20 am

Spoink_12 wrote:Not even a year old and already done with her mom's shit haha

Have to say, that facial expression is kinda cute. Lol.
Jm87053
Talker
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:05 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 286 times

Advertisement

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby lizpuff2006 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:25 am

Jm87053 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
Jm87053 wrote:Next video: "surprise! Chris didn't get snipped! Just kidding guyz... *hehehe*"


Technically speaking after a vasectomy the man needs to have a followup to make sure all sperm are gone. During the time between the procedure and followup you are supposed to use protection just in case because sometimes the procedure does not work right. It would be just up Jessssss alley to have a vasectomy baby.




I know. My husband had one..
I was jk meaning she lied about the procedure. Responding to her dumb prank video. But obviously he had it done. Lol.


Yep I got that. I just found the comments they made about the "maybe we will have an oppsie" ironic. Jess was saying NOOOO but I am sure inside she was saying YESSS
lizpuff2006
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 4052 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby georgiapeach19 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:27 am

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Jm87053 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:[quote="Jm87053"]Next video: "surprise! Chris didn't get snipped! Just kidding guyz... *hehehe*"


Technically speaking after a vasectomy the man needs to have a followup to make sure all sperm are gone. During the time between the procedure and followup you are supposed to use protection just in case because sometimes the procedure does not work right. It would be just up Jessssss alley to have a vasectomy baby.




I know. My husband had one..
I was jk meaning she lied about the procedure. Responding to her dumb prank video. But obviously he had it done. Lol.


Yep I got that. I just found the comments they made about the "maybe we will have an oppsie" ironic. Jess was saying NOOOO but I am sure inside she was saying YESSS[/quote]I'm surprised no one has commented on a video asking when they're going back to the doctor. He could still have live swimmers. I would not be surprised if she got pregnant before they go back to the doctor.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
User avatar
georgiapeach19
Amateur
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 408 times
Been thanked: 364 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby Rosiex3 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:39 am

twomommies wrote:
jcait00 wrote:DRAMATIC HALLOWEEN PRANK ON MY KIDSSS!

Bitch, they were pranked enough every time you kept popping out more. "Just *one* more - Kidding! Pranked you!" Fuck you and the stupid shit you do for views, Jessica.
Every one of her kids was a prank, just ask Drake.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk



LMAO Damn you bitches keep me entertained


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Rosiex3
Gossiper
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 504 times
Been thanked: 1365 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby Jm87053 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:16 am

To pp, Liz I think it was...couldn't reply...

Oh ok. Just thought I'd clarify.
Yeah they beat around the bush about him going back to be checked again. My husband went back 6 weeks later. Then he had to go back again another 6 weeks later. Gotta be sure Lol.
Last edited by Jm87053 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jm87053
Talker
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:05 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 286 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby lizpuff2006 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:18 am

Jm87053 wrote:To pp, Liz I think it was...couldn't reply...

Oh ok. Just thought I clarify.
Yeah they beat around the bush about him going back to be checked again. My husband went back 6 weeks later. Then he had to go back again another 6 weeks later. Gotta be sure Lol.
'


Hope you don't think I was being rude. I wonder if they will even bother going back.
lizpuff2006
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 4052 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby Rosiex3 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:21 am

Spoink_12 wrote:Not even a year old and already done with her mom's shit haha


Her and Landon ( KKandbabyJ) would get along.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Rosiex3
Gossiper
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 504 times
Been thanked: 1365 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby pinkdiamond_3 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:57 am

My best friend worked in a Urology office for years and always had the best stories - she said one guy came back with samples twice and both times STILL had swimmers. Some take longer. If Jess and Chris aren't using protection right now they are huge fucking idiots. Not to mention her period probably isn't even normal yet since she's breastfeeding, so she could very well be pregnant right now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pinkdiamond_3
Talker
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:30 am
Has thanked: 572 times
Been thanked: 1985 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby princesspeach02 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:00 am

luci417 wrote:
MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:She wont do kids updates, lets face it she doesnt care about child development past the age of 1, she only finds babies fascinating and doesnt know what to do with them once theyre older. I think she only does daily videos cause she relies so heavily on youtube for income, I'm guessing since the ADpocalipse happened she was forced to make more videos. As bad as it sounds I kinda wish she was hit harder by the Adpocalipse, would force her to get her life together and maybe make better content that didnt involve her boob out every 5 seconds. Its as if shes given up and just tapes everything she does and uploads it and nothing else, doesnt even try to make it more interesting, its literally her at Target everyday


When you said 'since the Adpocalipse happened' I thought you meant Addy being born at first lmao :D .
Omg i did too

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
princesspeach02
Amateur
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby Bsveach15 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:08 am

DoodleBop wrote:If she'd been open to the fact that ADpocalipse hit her but then she couldn't go drop $700 on a camera or the nearly daily Lowes\Target runs would be questioned. IDK how those women who claim she's an inspiration can see themselves in her. IDK anyone who can blow as much money as she does.


You obviously don’t follow Aaryn Williams lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Informer
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 am
Has thanked: 555 times
Been thanked: 2359 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby georgiapeach19 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:12 am

princesspeach02 wrote:
luci417 wrote:
MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:She wont do kids updates, lets face it she doesnt care about child development past the age of 1, she only finds babies fascinating and doesnt know what to do with them once theyre older. I think she only does daily videos cause she relies so heavily on youtube for income, I'm guessing since the ADpocalipse happened she was forced to make more videos. As bad as it sounds I kinda wish she was hit harder by the Adpocalipse, would force her to get her life together and maybe make better content that didnt involve her boob out every 5 seconds. Its as if shes given up and just tapes everything she does and uploads it and nothing else, doesnt even try to make it more interesting, its literally her at Target everyday


When you said 'since the Adpocalipse happened' I thought you meant Addy being born at first lmao :D .
Omg i did too

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
Next up on jessandfam "live pregnancy test"

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
User avatar
georgiapeach19
Amateur
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 408 times
Been thanked: 364 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby funkycat123 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am

georgiapeach19 wrote:
princesspeach02 wrote:
luci417 wrote:[quote="MyGuiltyPleasure"]
She wont do kids updates, lets face it she doesnt care about child development past the age of 1, she only finds babies fascinating and doesnt know what to do with them once theyre older. I think she only does daily videos cause she relies so heavily on youtube for income, I'm guessing since the ADpocalipse happened she was forced to make more videos. As bad as it sounds I kinda wish she was hit harder by the Adpocalipse, would force her to get her life together and maybe make better content that didnt involve her boob out every 5 seconds. Its as if shes given up and just tapes everything she does and uploads it and nothing else, doesnt even try to make it more interesting, its literally her at Target everyday


When you said 'since the Adpocalipse happened' I thought you meant Addy being born at first lmao :D .
Omg i did too

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
Next up on jessandfam "live pregnancy test"

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk[/quote]live conception
User avatar
funkycat123
Informer
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:55 am
Has thanked: 1894 times
Been thanked: 1475 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:40 am

Dude I seriously can't believe they're being so 'whatever' about going back to the doctor and checking to make sure the vasectomy worked.

The idea that someone that has 7 children can be so carefree about another possible child blows my mind


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4731
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 1423 times
Been thanked: 19397 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:41 am

Maybe she's knocked up lolol she has been emotional in the vlogs lately hahaha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4731
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 1423 times
Been thanked: 19397 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby dazzled » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:09 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Maybe she's knocked up lolol she has been emotional in the vlogs lately hahaha

Lord help us all (but especially her poor kids) if that were true.
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 366 times
Been thanked: 4044 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby luci417 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:39 am

She's pranking all of us right now pretending she's done having babies.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Has thanked: 594 times
Been thanked: 3664 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby kalipali » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:19 pm

luci417 wrote:She's pranking all of us right now pretending she's done having babies.


Watch her make her pregnant announcement on Halloween. Whatever their tacky matching costumes are, Jess will be front and center showing off the ultrasound. Gag.
kalipali
Gossiper
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 3035 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby mydietsucks_1 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:12 pm

kalipali wrote:
luci417 wrote:She's pranking all of us right now pretending she's done having babies.


Watch her make her pregnant announcement on Halloween. Whatever their tacky matching costumes are, Jess will be front and center showing off the ultrasound. Gag.


I can actually see this happening and its so sad
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:47 pm
Has thanked: 777 times
Been thanked: 3439 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby webby » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:49 pm

kalipali wrote:Watch her make her pregnant announcement on Halloween. Whatever their tacky matching costumes are, Jess will be front and center showing off the ultrasound. Gag.


"I'm going to be a mummy again!!!!!! hehehehehehehe"



Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
webby
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2199
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 1366 times
Been thanked: 5657 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby meowmix321 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:51 pm

webby wrote:
kalipali wrote:Watch her make her pregnant announcement on Halloween. Whatever their tacky matching costumes are, Jess will be front and center showing off the ultrasound. Gag.


"I'm going to be a mummy again!!!!!! hehehehehehehe"



Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk



LMFAO
meowmix321
Talker
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:59 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 228 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby georgiapeach19 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:54 pm

kalipali wrote:
luci417 wrote:She's pranking all of us right now pretending she's done having babies.


Watch her make her pregnant announcement on Halloween. Whatever their tacky matching costumes are, Jess will be front and center showing off the ultrasound. Gag.
One more little monster

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
User avatar
georgiapeach19
Amateur
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 408 times
Been thanked: 364 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby georgiapeach19 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:54 pm

Why didn't Jess just get her tubes tied?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
User avatar
georgiapeach19
Amateur
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 408 times
Been thanked: 364 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby tessabravo » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:56 pm

What are you all mad about today? Me? What I’m mad about is how Jess pretends to not play favorites and always tells us she doesn’t yet she posted ONLY Kaden’s school picture and completely ignored Kyson’s. Seriously Jess. You aren’t fooling anybody[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171005/5592751597c0b85258be4651983bf5c6.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tessabravo
Informer
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 126 times
Been thanked: 1533 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby DoodleBop » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:00 pm

There are a lot more risks/complications for women to get sterilized then it is for men. I'm not surprised she didn't want to.

Poor Kyson. :(
User avatar
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am
Has thanked: 682 times
Been thanked: 5276 times

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby fromemmy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:13 pm

Following


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fromemmy
 

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ovidius, Smileyface

  • Advertisement