Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:As the kids are looking older, their family is starting to just look like a clusterfuck of people standing together for a picture.

Hard to describe but when I look at that pic, it doesn’t look like an actual family to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s because they all look different and none of them look like the parents standing in the photo with them. Minus Addie

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by Lyanna »

Natxo wrote:They don’t look like a family on pictures because none of them look like each other. Why do I always see so many comments saying it’s crazy how they all look alike? I’ve seen cousins that look more similar than Caden and Addie, those two don’t even look related.
Some of them look related to me but the weird thing is that it’s not the ones who are actually related.
Lilia and Tommy look like full siblings, Caden and Kyson look like they could be brothers, and kaden and landen which is ok since they are indeed full siblings.
Lilia, Caden, Kyson and tommy don’t look like they are related to Jess or Chris.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

It isnt because they dont look alike. This Gathered Nests kids dont look alike (most are adopted) yet in their photos they look like a family. Jess's pictures are off because she tries to fucking hard.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

It has nothing to do with how they look. Adopted kids, kids of mixed background etc won't always look like their parents let alone step parents. It's because even with matching outfits it just doesn't look like the mesh.

The photos remind me of the forced office holiday party photo and everyone is half drunk.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I don't think it's because none of the kids look like the parents. A lot of families, especially mixed race and families with adopted kids, don't have everyone looking alike. I think it's a mix of the forced matchiness in so many photos, the awkward body language, and how forced everything is.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I love that Adverb is still as bald as an old man. It must drive Jess nuts :D
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

So any sign of Messs going black Friday shopping again? Or is she too good for that now?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

twomommies wrote:So any sign of Messs going black Friday shopping again? Or is she too good for that now?

Probably not. She'll wait until Christmas eve and pay full price for everything and complaining about how busy she is running al over town christmas shopping at the last minute. She is the most lazy and unorganized person ever. Cause you know...she only had a year to prepare for Christmas.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

I'm actually really really disappointed in her birthday video..her party was what over a week ago? About a week ago. And we just got the video and it was 11 minutes of shit. It was so horribly edited and choppy. Why even vlog it, she should of just not vlogged and continued come Monday. Plus she has uploaded what twice this week and it's end of Friday. So her Monday through Friday isn't even true anymore. She definitely isn't a daily or semi vlogger.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

I wonder if Chris's kids call Jess mom because she wants them to and not the other way around.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

fingusername wrote:
twomommies wrote:So any sign of Messs going black Friday shopping again? Or is she too good for that now?

Probably not. She'll wait until Christmas eve and pay full price for everything and complaining about how busy she is running al over town christmas shopping at the last minute. She is the most lazy and unorganized person ever. Cause you know...she only had a year to prepare for Christmas.
Yeah and it's not like she can go shopping and dump her kids off on anyone

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Why is Gabe in the thumbnail for Addie's party video? Is she trying to make "GabeandJesss" come full circle and imply that Addie is their 7th?

(reaching, probably. but that's still fucking weird.)
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Why is Gabe in the thumbnail for Addie's party video? Is she trying to make "GabeandJesss" come full circle and imply that Addie is their 7th?

Not reaching at all. I was about to say the same thing.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

MamaJoAnna wrote:Why is Gabe in the thumbnail for Addie's party video? Is she trying to make "GabeandJesss" come full circle and imply that Addie is their 7th?

I don't get the Gabe bash, he is probably the most sane out of all of them. I think it was a cute thumbnail and sure she should of done Chris I think it was more of a cute picture of Addy.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

KLothbrock wrote:

I don't get the Gabe bash, he is probably the most sane out of all of them. I think it was a cute thumbnail and sure she should of done Chris I think it was more of a cute picture of Addy.

No one is bashing Gabe. It's bashing Jess because she is definitely forcing Gabe into Adsense's life and making it seem like he's her second husband.

ETA "forcing" as in editing her videos to make it seem that way.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

fingusername wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:

No one is bashing Gabe. It's bashing Jess because she is definitely forcing Gabe into Adsense's life and making it seem like he's her second husband.
You can't really force someone to do it. Chris and him are friend Jess and him co parent a kid. Addy I would hope and assume doesn't think Gabe is her dad. The vlog was just choppy in itself, we didn't see much of Addy or Chris, or hell any of the kids. It was mostly Messica talking and talking. I wasn't saying anyone here was bashing Gabe, but in her YouTube comments I've seen quite a few asking about the thumbnail.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Our 7th baby's first birthday! Shows thumb nail of Gabe. It's weird. Although Addie does reach out to Gabe to protect her from being practically force fed cake.

Jess jumping in the bounce house with her back pain and any second her organs will fall out unless she gets surgery right? ;)
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Not gonna lie, when she first showed Lilia in that horrible gold and pink dress I thought it was a dragon costume

xoxotoni
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xoxotoni »

Just got done watching the video and I didn’t see Chris’s mom anywhere...noticeably in the clip where she filmed “ the grandmas” I wonder what’s up with that
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Does anyone else think it's kinda disgusting that she put the table cloth on the table, walked all over it in bare feet and then put food on it right after?? Knowing how dirty that house is, I would not want to touch the food.

Return to “JesssFam”