Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt104)

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Doing Splits, Flashing Tits, Hopping Dicks (Pt

Unread post by DoodleBop »

The EMT should have stuck to the facts he didn't have to add comments like it was a mess etc. Like others have said time and place.It sounds like he didn't know what he was walking into, getting instructions which may not have been clear\more than one person talking at once but that's life as an EMT right. Fly by the seat of your pants. Being an EMT in California he better get used to attending home birth transfers.

While he was rude we didn't see the interaction between her midwives and the EMTs [they cut that bit out] we only see his frustration at the end which again he should have kept out of the bedside report.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

DoodleBop wrote:The EMT should have stuck to the facts he didn't have to add comments like it was a mess etc. Like others have said time and place.It sounds like he didn't know what he was walking into, getting instructions which may not have been clear\more than one person talking at once but that's life as an EMT right. Fly by the seat of your pants. Being an EMT in California he better get used to attending home birth transfers.

While he was rude we didn't see the interaction between her midwives and the EMTs [they cut that bit out] we only see his frustration at the end which again he should have kept out of the bedside report.
Ya, I dont care how rude or disorganized or whatever the midwife was. H could file a complaint later if he felt it necessary, whether he thought they did something wrong or whether he just wanted to complain about their work ethic/personalities. I am a nurse and would for sure be in trouble if I spoke like that infront of a patient. That all being said, I am sure Jess put it in there to show how rude he was. HA.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I'm not condoning his bed side manor. But we also don't know what jess, Chris, or her family said either. All we see is the emt speaking.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lyanna »

TeaFor2 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Chris saying "Don't worry she married a real man this time" made me cackle. A real man who doesn't work, doesn't keep the house clean, half ass parents only half of the kids (AKA, the ones he likes) and moved hours away from his own kids and parents them maybe 25% of the time? He is Jessicas bitch, it is so obvious she wears the pants in that relationship. What a real man. LOL
I think that is a huge difference though. To be a parent even just 25% of the time versus 0.000000001% of the time. Seems like a huge difference to me and I think kids will heavily notice and remember that kind of difference as well.
I think half ass parenting is way better than zero ass parenting.
Half ass parenting still doesn’t qualifiy for « real man »
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

It will be interesting to see what Addie looks like as she gets older. I think a lot of the reason she’s still kind of unfortunate looking is that she’s bald and huge. I wonder what type of hair she will have.

Also i think the idea that Jess treats Kyson differently because he looks like Drake is bogus. Landen looks more and more like Drake every day and she’s always commenting about how handsome he is. I agree that the issue with Kyson is just that her personality and his clash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Lyanna wrote: Half ass parenting still doesn’t qualifiy for « real man »
For sure. Definitely not. But this is all Jess knows. She doesn't know what it is like to have a real man because she's never had one.
For her she is comparing Drake her ex husband to Chris her now husband. That's all she has ever known.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

TeaFor2 wrote:
kalipali wrote: What’s the huge difference that makes them so different?

Both have two different “baby mommas.”
One has 3 kids, the other 4.
Both do not see their children on a regular basis.
Well I guess I shouldn't have even mentioned Chris. My point was that if Drake after all he has done and all he continues to do still has girls who want him as a boyfriend, then that gives ANYONE hope.

But as for Drake vs Chris since you asked, I think there are lots of huge differences. One is Drake is a known serial cheater. He cheated on his pregnant wife. After her he then cheated on his girlfriend and fiance.

How many times has Drake had his sons sleep over at his house in the year 2017? Zero?
Versus Chris who had his sons sleep over tons. Weeks and weeks at a time during summer break, spring break and weekends throughout the year.

Seriously if you had to choose who you would marry or want as your childs father who would you pick? Chris or Drake? If the answer of 'neither' was not an option and you had to pick one of the 2?
Well, obviously I would pick neither since they are both shitty fathers who are not actively present in their children’s lives. If I did have to pick one of the 2 as my husband, I probably wouldn’t pick the one who has a history of violence and would make me live in fear wondering if he was going to pull a knife on me should I piss him off bad enough.

I’d pick the one who has a work ethic and works to earn money, rather than the lazy one who mooches off others and spends all day napping and not cleaning his disgusting house.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Why is she showing this now? Have her views been dismal? Need money for Christmas toys??
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Wait, how is half of the midwife's hand IN Jess's stomach at the 10:00 mark? Is that just chub or did she somehow get a giant gash in her tummy during a vaginal birth? The EMT sounded really frustrated and concerned about why the midwives had told him to "put your hands here or she's gonna bleed out".
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

I'M LIVING FOR THE SHADE THE PARAMEDICS THREW AT JESS' MIDWIVES LMFAO

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

C'mon jess left that in to make her and her midvieews look good. Jess neeeever does annnything wrong.

IMO it sounded like he was annoyed because the midwives were overstepping their bonds and telling him how to do his job.
Last edited by thewordalive on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kalipali:
Chris doesn't have a history of violence. He has never been arrested let alone charged or found guilty for any crime including violence.
How come his ex wife's family members feel comfortable letting Chris around their children as seen in Cadens paintball video? He can't be that scary or dangerous if his own ex wifes family members feel comfortable having him around thier own kids.

Anyways thank you for answering the question. You would pick someone like Drake over Chris. Got it.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

As if a violent man has never in the history of life ever gotten away with being violent without being charged and or convicted of a crime. It's possible his ex-wife and family are lying about his violence. It's also possible he just got away with it. That the family is making the best of it because they are supporting the children. How many kids continue to have to visit unhealthy parents? How many women have to send their kids off with men they know damn well could hurt them because if they don't they're in contempt of the court order.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Is she even allowed to put that man into the vlog? Why the hell didn’t she blur his face.. I’d love it if he found the video and sued her lol
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

TeaFor2 wrote:Kalipali:
Chris doesn't have a history of violence. He has never been arrested let alone charged or found guilty for any crime including violence.
How come his ex wife's family members feel comfortable letting Chris around their children as seen in Cadens paintball video? He can't be that scary or dangerous if his own ex wifes family members feel comfortable having him around thier own kids.

Anyways thank you for answering the question. You would pick someone like Drake over Chris. Got it.

I’m not going to clog the thread with the never ending Drake or Chris debate, so this is the last thing I’ll say on it regardless.

I like how you completely disregarded the second half of my post, about how lazy and worthless Chris is. Yes, I would pick to marry a productive, hard working man over one who has no real aspirations or dreams and just wants to lazily live off my money.

But Jess is also lazy, so I guess she and Chris are a great match!
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

DoodleBop wrote:As if a violent man has never in the history of life ever gotten away with being violent without being charged and or convicted of a crime. It's possible his ex-wife and family are lying about his violence. It's also possible he just got away with it. That the family is making the best of it because they are supporting the children. How many kids continue to have to visit unhealthy parents? How many women have to send their kids off with men they know damn well could hurt them because if they don't they're in contempt of the court order.
Violent people can get away with it if they are never reported.
But in Chris' case he was reported. His ex wife called the police and the police came to the scene and investigated.
Chris was never even arrested after the police looked around and heard what everyone said and checked the evidence. They concluded that Chris didnt do anything wrong.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

DoodleBop wrote:As if a violent man has never in the history of life ever gotten away with being violent without being charged and or convicted of a crime. It's possible his ex-wife and family are lying about his violence. It's also possible he just got away with it. That the family is making the best of it because they are supporting the children. How many kids continue to have to visit unhealthy parents? How many women have to send their kids off with men they know damn well could hurt them because if they don't they're in contempt of the court order.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the only incident of violence anyone has spoken about was him trying to fight the other man that his wife cheated with, right? That doesn't exactly equal a dangerous monster.
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

thewordalive wrote:C'mon jess left that in to make her and her midvieews look good. Jess neeeever does annnything wrong.

IMO it sounded like he was annoyed because the midwives were overstepping their bonds and telling him how to do his job.
Than you for saying this! Everyone is insulting the paramedic but we never saw how the midwife reacted to him being there or how the family was acting. I'd be fairly annoyed if someone tried to step up to me when I was trying to do my job. The midwife should have called as soon as she knew the placenta wasn't coming. Instead, she put her damn arm up there. Jesss is always complaining about her Healthcare but doesn't even have a damn pediatrician for her million kids. Also, where the hell is that sleep apnea machine that ad supposedly needs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Supposedly there are 2 sides to the story.
Chris ex wife said that Chris broke into her house with a knife.

Chris' side is that he went home and found his wife in their bed cheating on him and he was shook so he pulled out a little pocket knife and told that guy in bed with his wife to get out of his house.

After that his wife called the cops and the cops came. The cops looked around and never arrested Chris because he didn't do anything wrong in their eyes.
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

TeaFor2 wrote:Supposedly there are 2 sides to the story.
Chris ex wife said that Chris broke into her house with a knife.

Chris' side is that he went home and found his wife in their bed cheating on him and he was shook so he pulled out a little pocket knife and told that guy in bed with his wife to get out of his house.

After that his wife called the cops and the cops came. The cops looked around and never arrested Chris because he didn't do anything wrong in their eyes.
That's so scary! I understand being mad about cheating but that's a bit of an overreaction Image.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”