JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

Mellout87
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by Mellout87 »

Yea Jess was all over the place. Better than another ytmom. she bought like 4 powerwheel cars for a baby. Idk I think he's 10 months old. I didn't watch it.. Lol that's ridiculous.
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

Let’s just wait for the New Years party too, she’ll laugh about Kyson wanting to go to bed early (9.00) and she’ll make them stay up late which they really don’t need. It annoys me how late they stay up, they will become so sleep deprived and they need 12 hours of sleep each night to ensure proper growth considering they’re not getting enough nutrients through their food. What she should do, is throw a little party until 8 ish, put them to bed, and get a babysitter to look after the kids which shouldn’t be too hard because they should all be asleep and go out with Chris and Janell to a party or a club or something? My parents used to do that and it ensured they had a good kid-free night, they actually left their house and the kids alone and had a good time. Plus, most teenagers who aren’t the party type are always willing to earn a couple of bucks. She could literally pay them $50 to just sit there, watch TV and see to the kid if they’re crying. Not hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Did you see in her new video that she said “my mom used to say if you look at a red head they get a rash” and was referring to addalynn, but right before that she showed her BLONDE hair in the sun

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

minties82 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:Poor kid has such a bad diet and has a big tummy already. I know some is still baby fat. But she looks bigger than "normal."

No it is most likely not baby fat anymore. She is mobile since 2 months now. Most chubby babies lose their weight when they get mobile and that fat tummy is most definitely obese. She is getting junk food day in and day out and to top that breastfed every 15 mins like a cluster feeding newborn. :roll:
Hey now, she's only just turned 1, and she has always been pretty chubby. Some babies just are. My second kid was, and my third wasn't (my first was average) and we've always eaten the same stuff and had the same food habits. My third was slow to gain, but she eats all the same stuff as the older kids and has a good appetite. My middle babe was born on the 85th percentile for weight and the 15th for length, even though I didn't gain any weight really.

It is OK to not be stick thin at 12 months old :-)

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk

I totally agree with you. I don't expect kids to be stick thin at 1 yrs old or ever really. A good healthy weight. It just looks like that due to her poor diet that her mom is feeding her, she is already quite big for her age. And the continued bad diet isn't going to help anything.

*Personal* but the reason I bring it up is because my mom was the same. Fed my brother and I a shit diet growing up till we left the house after we graduated. My brother is one of those people that can eat anything and not gain weight. Whereas I look at food and gain 10lbs. I am currently 25 yrs old and still struggle with my weight.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I don’t get why they make a huge deal out of New Year’s with all of the kids. It’s more of an “adult” holiday.
Little kids shouldn’t have to be made to stay up until midnight drinking Mountain Dew in order to stay awake while running around screaming. That’s not even fun, and frankly, it sounds like a nightmare to deal with.
But since her children have little to no bedtime routine, that sounds like a normal night in their house.

Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... c40d94.jpg[/img]

His comment was interesting followed by a “love”

Momma8683
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momma8683 »

Don'tthe kids have Ipads? if so heres what i cant understand: why does a child with an ipad need an ipod? they both do the same thing only difference i see is size...my daughter has an ipad and asked for an ipod this year. i told her absolutely not! what a waste of money in my eyes
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Apparently the kids go to bed and get baths without many issues when Chris does the bedtime routine. Doesn't matter much if during the week they have classes that don't even start until an hour before what she says is bedtime and they stay up late on weekends.
snitzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snitzy »

My biggest concern is that an iPod touch can do everything an iPhone can do except call and text. Lilia could download texting apps, Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram along with other apps a 7 year old shouldn't be on. And I doubt that Jessica is gonna be looking over her shoulder at all times...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

snitzy wrote:My biggest concern is that an iPod touch can do everything an iPhone can do except call and text. Lilia could download texting apps, Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram along with other apps a 7 year old shouldn't be on. And I doubt that Jessica is gonna be looking over her shoulder at all times...

I doubt it though, you can set restrictions on iPods and to download apps, you’ll need the password which I doubt Jess will give Lillia. However I do agree with that she can be exposed to certain things, she’ll definitely be allowed YouTube and despite them ‘cleaning’ up YouTube, there are still many videos she should not be exposed to.

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

izziebelle13 wrote:
snitzy wrote:My biggest concern is that an iPod touch can do everything an iPhone can do except call and text. Lilia could download texting apps, Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram along with other apps a 7 year old shouldn't be on. And I doubt that Jessica is gonna be looking over her shoulder at all times...

I doubt it though, you can set restrictions on iPods and to download apps, you’ll need the password which I doubt Jess will give Lillia. However I do agree with that she can be exposed to certain things, she’ll definitely be allowed YouTube and despite them ‘cleaning’ up YouTube, there are still many videos she should not be exposed to.

i don't know. My cousin was 10 when she got an iPod touch. Wasn't allowed any social media and her mom was the only one with the password.
She reset her iPod (it didn't haven't find my iPhone so she didn't need the password) and made her own Apple ID with a giftcard. Her mom never knew about her social media accounts or texting apps.

I know there's an age difference with my cousin and lilia but I feel like if she wanted it enough, she could do it. Or her mom would justify social media as a way to look back on memories ImageImage

nerdy91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nerdy91 »

“We’re going to clean out the garage it’s not super bad we just need to hang up things”

This week on Hoarders...
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

nerdy91 wrote:“We’re going to clean out the garage it’s not super bad we just need to hang up things”

This week on Hoarders...
Right?! Omg their garage looked like a tornado hit. And then she said it was almost done and it just looked like they moved some junk out to the drive way and the garage was still a wreck!

nerdy91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nerdy91 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
nerdy91 wrote:“We’re going to clean out the garage it’s not super bad we just need to hang up things”

This week on Hoarders...
Right?! Omg their garage looked like a tornado hit. And then she said it was almost done and it just looked like they moved some junk out to the drive way and the garage was still a wreck!

Don’t get me wrong my house is a clutter fuck rn but I don’t post that shit. Oh oh no landen spilled strawberries in the buggy and jess gave one to addie to eat please let it at least be from a different package unwashed is bad enough but that buggy could’ve had all sorts of germ exposure
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Can someone make a new thread?

2018, Refusal To Clean & Takeout Cuisine
New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive
New Year, Still No Real Career
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

LilaLavender wrote:Can someone make a new thread?

2018, Refusal To Clean & Takeout Cuisine
New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive
New Year, Still No Real Career
LOL please let this be the new name! XD
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Haha someone read my mind, my thread idea was:

JessssFam: Another Year... Still No Career!
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

Stay at home parents who still expect the other parent to do 50% of the housework, do they also expect you to bring in half the weekly wages? I never got that. If I'm at home all day, why wouldn't I do all the home stuff?

kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

minties82 wrote:Stay at home parents who still expect the other parent to do 50% of the housework, do they also expect you to bring in half the weekly wages? I never got that. If I'm at home all day, why wouldn't I do all the home stuff?

No because you are also doing the vast majority of the childcare which saves in my country about £40 per day per child
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

minties82 wrote:Stay at home parents who still expect the other parent to do 50% of the housework, do they also expect you to bring in half the weekly wages? I never got that. If I'm at home all day, why wouldn't I do all the home stuff?

Agree. I’m a SAHM so I do all of the homemaker things besides cooking sometimes because I’m not that great at it and my husband is. I don’t expect my husband to do much around the house really but he helps a lot with the baby when he’s home.

Return to “JesssFam”