JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by marshmellow »

Spoink_12 wrote:Poor kid has such a bad diet and has a big tummy already. I know some is still baby fat. But she looks bigger than "normal."

No it is most likely not baby fat anymore. She is mobile since 2 months now. Most chubby babies lose their weight when they get mobile and that fat tummy is most definitely obese. She is getting junk food day in and day out and to top that breastfed every 15 mins like a cluster feeding newborn. :roll:
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:So ur wife was home sick with all the sick kids after a busy and hectic holiday and u went to play paintball all day then bought her flowers with her own money because u don’t work. DISGUSTING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s funny to me that he thought he was all bragging about what a great husband he is by posting that. I notice jess sure as shit didn’t post anything lololololll

Sorry for DP. Had to chime in. Flowers don't do shit you idiot Chris. Try doing some dishes next time or dusting that nasty hole house. Now that is being a nice husband. And.. Of-fucking-course he loves her ! Why not ? She lets him eat, drink, paintball, takes care of his boy's expenses and also fuck her. Why not ?
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

When I'm sick my husband takes care of dinner, does laundry and dishes, brings me soup and medicine. I'm a SAHM of 3 who also homeschools and when I'm under the weather my husband makes sure I have the space and rest to recover even after working a full time job. But yes Chris, pat yourself on the back for taking a break from sitting on the couch to go paintballing and then being "thoughtful" enough to buy flowers.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Tommy and Caden got cheaper gifts than everyone else as far as I can tell. I'm not gonna sit around and add up, but I'd guess there's about $100 difference. I admit I didn't see it coming. I assumed the twins would be the most shortchanged as always. Not that they weren't, but it wasn't as bad as on other years. At least this year she got them a very different gift each. Everything else was, as always, the same but slightly different for them but hey, 1different gift out of 5 is progress. Of course, Jess used up all her energy with that one different gift so when it came to Santa's gift, she said fuck it and bought Lilia what she wanted and threw the exact same gift at all the boys (didn't they get nerf guns last year too?). Still, it's obvious she didn't really do "something you want...." she just said she did so she'd get less shit.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

When I was growing up I was reading stuff like Anne Frank’s diary in the 3rd grade lmao like Jess has really failed her children with the crappy gifts and the way she’s brought them up.
All they do is run around like wild animals and pine for their moms attention!
Maybe Chris should go back to work so they can afford a book shelf and Lilia can read something meaningful like The Little House books

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:It really annoys me how Jess plays along with Santa being real, the elves being real, etc but then leaves in jokes like "how cute, they are fingering each other". Or constantly having to "bleep" out swear words. Can't have your cake and eat it too. Only a matter of time until she's demonetized.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Wait when did she say “how cute, they are fingering each other.” I missed that one omg

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

missy-1010 wrote:When I was growing up I was reading stuff like Anne Frank’s diary in the 3rd grade lmao like Jess has really failed her children with the crappy gifts and the way she’s brought them up.
All they do is run around like wild animals and pine for their moms attention!
Maybe Chris should go back to work so they can afford a book shelf and Lilia can read something meaningful like The Little House books

It's not just Jess. From what I can tell, it's a worldwide problem. I know they did a bunch of studies and found that 3-4 year olds didn't have the coordination to stack blocks because they'd just been plopped in front of tablets/phones/tv their entire lives. Kids who didn't know how to open books at 5 (yes, open), kids who didn't know how to hold a crayon. Of course not all parents are like Jess but it's really becoming a spread practice. Heck, I've met 13 year olds who didn't know classic stories such as Snow White (here in Europe it's considered a classic) and 10 year olds with no learning disability who almost can't read and you expect them to read actual books? Like you say, I and most peers were reading Tom Sawyer, Alex Rider, Goosebumps, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and so on at 8-9 and I doubt we were geniuses. These days, most 9 year olds I see are clutching picture books that require weeks to finish reading. Very depressing, especially since most of them do have the potential and no impediment to develop but poor parenting and sometimes even bad school systems are holding them back :|
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

shilohjulia wrote:Not to mention i can’t think of a lamer hobby to have than paintballing. Like are u twelve? Shit. Even hunting, like actual hunting or shooting at a gun range, is more respectable of a hobby for a grown ass man. And it’s fine if it’s like a one time thing, like he and his buddies went paintballing just as something to do. But for it to be a hobby he does like every week? So fucking corny. I’m sorry. It just is. At least Drake played an actual sport. Gabe is a good guitar player. Chris PAINTBALLS. She totally settled for the first and only guy desperate enough to take on her and her troop of kids. I honestly think she stays with him solely to save face. I don’t even think she likes him!

I mean she doesn't seem to have high standards. Tbh I feel like they're perfect for each other.
I cannot imagine another man wanting to be with Jessica. And I'm not talking about her looks or her million kids necessarily. But if he'd put the pieces together, he'd run. Same with Chris.
Remember when Drake made that video about his side of the story? Chris responded with something along the lines of "well, he said I'm a decent guy so... I'm okay with it"
Boy, he exposed your wife having sex while hugely pregnant and other scary stuff. He should've better stfu.
But he corny af.
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

marshmellow wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:Poor kid has such a bad diet and has a big tummy already. I know some is still baby fat. But she looks bigger than "normal."

No it is most likely not baby fat anymore. She is mobile since 2 months now. Most chubby babies lose their weight when they get mobile and that fat tummy is most definitely obese. She is getting junk food day in and day out and to top that breastfed every 15 mins like a cluster feeding newborn. :roll:
Hey now, she's only just turned 1, and she has always been pretty chubby. Some babies just are. My second kid was, and my third wasn't (my first was average) and we've always eaten the same stuff and had the same food habits. My third was slow to gain, but she eats all the same stuff as the older kids and has a good appetite. My middle babe was born on the 85th percentile for weight and the 15th for length, even though I didn't gain any weight really.

It is OK to not be stick thin at 12 months old :-)

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Did Caden & Tommy get presents from Santa?

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

luci417 wrote:
Mellout87 wrote:It's a touchy subject about Kaden. which is understandable, we're not Drs :P lol . But low functioning is classic autism and no speech or interaction with people. He would be high or moderately on the spectrum. It's hard to say unless he saw a Neurologist...But it's What used to be called Aspburgers.
Aspburgers :D girl what?! It's Aspergers and it's still pretty commonly used terminology in the community because a lot of people with ASD and their families feel that it's necessary to distinguish it from other forms of autism that are much more severe and not really comparable. Anyway, I really wish all of you would stop playing dr about this because I get the sense you don't really know anything about it apart from what you've seen on tv. Aspergers has a HUGE variety of symptoms (they say if you've met one kid with autism you've met...one kid with autism) and it manifests in a lot of different ways. If Kaden was prone to excessive tantruming/deep obsessions/compulsive behaviour/extreme pickiness in food etc. etc. then yeah, maybe. But he seems to make good eye contact, like physical affection, pick up on the emotional qeues of people around him etc. which is really what is looked for in Autism diagnoses especially with kids. The possible sensory issues, the delay in speech etc. could be any number of things but if Jess has said she got him tested and it's not autism them I believe him because it seems like it's not autism.
I know I’m not a doctor, it just seemed like it. I’ve got a younger sister who has Aspergers and Kaden is following in her footsteps with all the same traits. However, she should get him into speech therapy, autistic or not, he clearly needs help talking because Landen is beginning to have clearer speech than he does.

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

violet-kelsey black wrote:Did Caden & Tommy get presents from Santa?

Yeah, all 5 of the boys got nerf guns

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

LilaLavender wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:how can Chris even look at himself in the mirror he is a poor excuse for a man not contributing to his own kids Christmas presents.. it still blows my mind that Jess pays the mortgage, car payments, insurance, health bills, food, gas, electric, cell phones, clothes, kids extracurricular activities, toys, Chris's paintball and toys, ect all while he sits on his fat lazy loser ass yet he claims that Jess finally has a real man now LMFAO!

Ok but would you call a stay at home mom whose husband works a poor excuse for a woman? I mean I get finding it an odd thought that she basically pays his child support, but sharing expenses is what happens when you marry. So if one person doesn't work, the other naturally brings in all the money.

The fact that he doesn't do a whole lot of housework is a thing that's shitty, but I think it's sexist to call him "not a real man" for being in a very common financial household situation.
A SAHM takes care of her children and the household. Chris doesn't.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Sorry but theres no way you can say BOTH Jess and Chris are stay at home parents lmao - every child is in school all day but Big Baby. Why do BOTH of them need to be there to "run errands" all day every day????? They're just lazy AF. Even with Jess editing, there's no way they need both of them home all day, she could work it around Ed having a nap or playing. Chris is a mooch, all he wants to do is go paintballing and open Amazon Prime boxes.
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

A SAHM means stay at home mom not stay at home maid. I expect my husband to do 50% of the house work and he works full time. My job as a SAHM is to be a mom and take care of our children. My husband also does 95% of the grocery shopping and most of the cooking because he likes to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Mellout87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mellout87 »

I know I spelled it wrong. I said so. I was stupid and couldn't edit it. I'm sorry. My son has autism and the neroglogist said yes Asperger is a trait but no longer a diagnosis term...because the autism spectrum is a huge range. I know children who are nero typical and are on the spectrum. Low on the spectrum children don't talk or socialize. I was only saying he's no way low functioning because he has great social skills. But I feel bad for him.
Last edited by Mellout87 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

mommadrama01 wrote:A SAHM means stay at home mom not stay at home maid. I expect my husband to do 50% of the house work and he works full time. My job as a SAHM is to be a mom and take care of our children. My husband also does 95% of the grocery shopping and most of the cooking because he likes to.

Agree. I'm not a SAHM, but if I was I would expect my partner to do half the housework, cooking, etc.
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

Shawn2011 wrote:
mommadrama01 wrote:A SAHM means stay at home mom not stay at home maid. I expect my husband to do 50% of the house work and he works full time. My job as a SAHM is to be a mom and take care of our children. My husband also does 95% of the grocery shopping and most of the cooking because he likes to.

Agree. I'm not a SAHM, but if I was I would expect my partner to do half the housework, cooking, etc.
I mean damn lol. What works for one family may not work for another. It clearly is working for Jess and Chris. Chris knew he wasn't marrying Suzy homemaker lol

Mellout87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mellout87 »

I agree it's different for all families. Some sahm do all the cooking, cleaning taking care of the kids. Sometimes dad helps. :)
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

I 100% get that the house is going to messy, with 5 (7) kids in the house all under the age of 8 who can’t quite understand putting things away and keeping tidy. It happens to all kids, however what I can’t get is how Jess feels comfortable with the house looking a mess and how she can live in it. Whenever my house is messy, it makes me disorganised and stressed out. She just needs a basic way of storing things throughout the house such as one of the cubby storage shelves in the living room to keep toys in there too as they’re not going to stay in the play room. She’s forever wasting money on useless crap that could be used to declutter her house or store things more effectively

Return to “JesssFam”