JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt106)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt

Unread post by smom12 »

She doesn’t have time for a 2 second application of mascara but has time to go to Kallys and spend however many hours there? She can’t be this stupid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
INK
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by INK »

How does she think this is cute... eww just because she doesn't we the top of her lashes doesn't mean everyone else can't see the chunk of blonde. Girl really needs to just get off the fake lash train and look into tinting her natural ones. It last longer than fake lashes and will look a million times better then her hideous extensions. I'm seriously embarrassed for if she thinks those look good.
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

INK wrote:Image

How does she think this is cute... eww just because she doesn't see* the top of her lashes doesn't mean everyone else can't see the chunk of blonde. Girl really needs to just get off the fake lash train and look into tinting her natural ones. It last longer than fake lashes and will look a million times better then her hideous extensions. I'm seriously embarrassed for if she thinks those look good.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I don’t want to go in all the time so I get them really thick? Isn’t she there like once a month anyways!!!

Gossip Girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossip Girl »

Not only did she mention the lashes, she also made sure to mention how her goal for for 2018 is to stop eating out so much.
Hahahaha
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

It takes me like 2 seconds to apply mascara and my eyelashes are also blonde Surely if she bought a decent mascara, it would take the same amount of time as brushing her spider legs.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

How does she think this is cute... eww just because she doesn't we the top of her lashes doesn't mean everyone else can't see the chunk of blonde. Girl really needs to just get off the fake lash train and look into tinting her natural ones. It last longer than fake lashes and will look a million times better then her hideous extensions. I'm seriously embarrassed for if she thinks those look good.
Low key wanna quote this a million times so Jessica is forced to see how fucking ridiculous she looks over and over again. I mean come on? She can’t think that mess looks good.

girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

She should just get them tinted and lifted, it would look 100% better and would fix the problem she has with her lashes. Even if the extensions were done perfectly and she took proper care of them I just don't think they look good on someone who puts little effort into the rest of their makeup, you need to be really done up to justify those big of lashes.
Nicknackpaddywack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nicknackpaddywack »

Hahaha I laughed at that video she made.

No, your lashes look like shit. PERIOD. We don’t need excuse after excuse as to why they do. They just do!

Saying you don’t want it to be your resolution because you may fail is already setting yourself up for failure. Don’t try to feed your kids healthy nutritious dinners but DO. I know she said she didn’t want it to be a new years resolution because of so and so but the fact that she even has to get herself to do this basic thing makes me laugh.

How about your resolution being to get rid of shit. Lashes, decor junk, extra bikes, clothes, decor, lashes, lashes and hey fugly lashes. That’s a resolution down size that crap. Cooking shouldn’t be one of them especially for how big of a family you decided to have.
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Why is Addie going along to disneyland? Perfect excuse to wean

Do the twins get a birthday trip as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Ugh her lashes just look like a cheap dollar store pair of falsies!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

Baconsgirl wrote:
Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:I am going to apologise in advance for the possibility I may unintentionally offend some people in here. I really do not wish to, especially not on a cultural level... I would never ever knowingly do that, so please feel free to use this as an opportunity to educate me if you feel I need it. Here goes....

WTF is with all those minions telling her to put raw potatoes on a child to 'draw out' fever and illness? Fucking potatoes??? Forget about Doctors, other highly trained health professionals and hospitals... who needs them? You only need a $2.00 bag of potatoes to cure all your medical woes. I suddenly feel very stupid spending 5 years of education and $22,000.00 to become a Registered Nurse and Midwife... I could have stayed in the ( minimum wage ) jobI had yearsssss ago in a fruit and vegetable store and had way less medical issues than I do now!!! ( hindsight huh! )

Look, I am ALL for natural remedies where possible, and one of the reasons I love my GP so much is that he is also very into natural remedies, but also understands and respects the need to balance that with western medicine and common sense. I'm a big believer in certain supplements, foods, juices, oils etc being of great benefit, but I also have the scientific evidence to back up the ones that I personally use. If anyone can point me in the direction of REAL evidence-based journals that show proof that the magical potato can cure Princess Lilia I will read it with interest and eat every one of my words, but at this point ( or what we saw a few days ago ) that child needed a real doctor or hospital way more desperately than a fucking potato and camping trip!!!!!
I really would like to test that theory honestly.

I’d happily test the theory too, I just wouldn’t do it in place of seeking medical help for a child.
Not that I WANT a fever, but I will happily try it if needed and let you know the outcome lol
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Do they not make lashes in other colors than such a harsh black??? A natural color would look sooo much better

OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

I like how half of the video is about her eyelashes. She kept saying her natural ones are invisible, but let me tell you, Jessssss... they're not invisible now that you have your fake ones on.
I feel like she explained most of the things we talk about here:

- her matchy matchy outfits for Disney Land
- their eating habits,
- she made sure everyone knows Lilia is much better
- she showed Gabe on vlog and mentioned Amber
- she packed the children's lunch, NOT showing any crackers, muffins etc
- filmed Chris cleaning (failing at it tho)

I'm not sure people left comments about all of these things or she actually used this weekend to read on ytmommadrama :lol:
Also, did Chris just mock her? "MOOOOOOve over"
Dafuck?! That wasn't funny at all... it was incredibly rude tbh.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Kally probably gives her a good discount so she'd rather just say she's an amazing makeup artist than tell the truth.
momma2twinnies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momma2twinnies »

anyone notice around the 11:17 mark she inadvertently shows Gabe tearing into (i assume) Logan? whoops!
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Jessica and her home security footage: 'hey guys. I just wanted to take every opportunity i can to show you guys that we have working security cameras. So dont try and break in. Even tho i am dumb and have given out my address.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

I honestly couldn’t see the blonde eyelashes when everyone was mentioning them poking through these monstrosities, now I will never un-see them. That is dreadful!
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

whatthepho wrote:Why is Addie going along to disneyland? Perfect excuse to wean Image

Do the twins get a birthday trip as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
She’d rather save the money for herself so she’s probably going to convince them to just have a party or go to that jumping place. I’m pretty sure they’re going to ask about if they get to go on a special trip, I know my son would.

OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

momma2twinnies wrote:anyone notice around the 11:17 mark she inadvertently shows Gabe tearing into (i assume) Logan? whoops!
Oh shit... I didn't notice that :| :| :|

How about he starts disciplining his own daughter?!

Return to “JesssFam”