JesssFam predictions for 2018

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JesssFam predictions for 2018

Unread post by LilaLavender »

I thought it'd maybe be interesting to hand in our predictions for what is gonna happen on the JesssFam Show this year. I hope many of you will feel like playing, I feel you guys often hit the nail on the head with accurately predictions Jessica's antics!

( By putting it in this topic, seperate from the main thread, we can easily check back in on what came true throughout the year and of course on New Year's Eve 2018 :D .)

Topics:
Jessica (and the JesssFam channel)
Will Jessica get pregnant again this year, and if so, how many months into the year?
Will she get her stomach muscles fixed?
Will she continue to breastfeed Ed?
Will she finally start school again?
Will she get a non-Youtube job?
Will the JesssFam channel hold water financially?
How many crowdfunding kinds of things like a GoFundMe, Patreon and a request for PO Box gifts can we expect?
How many sponsored videos and Instagram posts?

Jessica and Chris
Will Jessica and Chris's marriage survive 2018, and if not, how many months in do you expect them to seperate?
Will they move houses again?
Will Chris go back to work?

Kids
Will Tommy and Caden come over less, more or about the same?
Will Kaden be allowed some speech therapy?
Will Ed grow any hair at all, and will it be blonde or red?
Will Alyna and Lilia stay friends?
Will Lilia be going to Gabe's more or less often (taking into account the increased chaos at her mom's house now that Ed is one the move and making noise).
How will the twins do in terms of development?
What's gonna happen with Landen's medical issues?

And then a section on other people (I know some of them have their own thread but I figure keeping it in one location gives the most oversight).

Gabe and Amber
Will their marriage do well/survive?
Will they have the new baby they've discussed in the past?
Will they continue with their YoutTube channel?
Will Gabe and Jess get together?
Will Amber be able to keep up the fad that she loves! Jessica! being! close! to! her! husband! so! much!

Janell, the productive bawse of the mix:
Continued YT channel?
Will she remain Jessica's BFF or get tired of her nonsense?
Will she move in with the JesssFam zoo to fully ensure Jessica doesn't have to be alone with Chris?

Drake and Natalie:
Will Drake and Natalie get back together?
Will Drake stay with the girl he's with now?
Will Drake produce any new babies in 2018?
Will we see him having the boys over?
Will we know about him having had the boys over without Jessica mentioning it
Will Natalie have a new baby (I wanna be nice to her seeing as how she, despite being the youngest adult in this mix, seems to be one of the most mature)?
Will Jessica and Natalie get together and be "bffs" and have their kids hang out like they did back when Drake and Natalie broke up for the first time?

Bonus:
How many videos containing complaints about medical experts?
How many videos bashing Drake?
How many Instagram captions calling Ed a "miracle" or some other sappy reference to how she "nearly died"?
How many Instagram pictures of Chris where he's wearing something other than a black shirt?

Add anything else you might think of!
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Re: JesssFam predictions for 2018

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

Unless it's with some other man, Jessica isn't going to be pregnant again
I mean, of course, there is such thing as reversal vasectomy, but it could not work and still, it is advised to wait for a year after reversal to try to conceive
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

My predictions are

No new baby but many, many comments and clickbaity titles that make it seem like there will be one.
No muscle fix.
Continued breastfeeding and the cringey jokes that come with it.
No starting school.
No proper job.
Some videos will get flagged and demonitised, resulting in a panicky drop in income.
I predict a Patreon page and a gofundme by the end of 2018.
55 sponsosered videos and instagram posts.

A continuation of Jessica's and Chris's marriage because they need each other, going into the direction of Judy and Benji's marriage where they keep backhandedly talking shit about the other and avoid spending time together except for a tri-monthly post about how much they're in love.
Continued "working on the house" until another move of houses around autumn
No going back to work for Chris.

Continued consisten Tommy and Caden visits, but with a noticable increase in their annoyance/boredom, which will flow over to them visiting less in 2019.
No speech therapy for Kaden
Will Lilia be going to Gabe's more or less often (taking into account the increased chaos at her mom's house now that Ed is one the move and making noise).

Gabe and Amber's marriage continuing but with a fair amount of tension and struggle.
No new baby as they are still financially insecure and have marriage tensions.
Painstakingly continuing their "channel" while Gabe looks like he hates it.
Jessica further draping herself over Gabe and no one doing anything to stop her.
Amber slowly showing up a lot less in videos, under Jess's excuse that she is "so busy and tired from work".

Janell continuing her channel for another 5 months and then letting it run dry.
Janell getting tired of Jessica and showing up a lot less, and only on occassions where she can benefit from Jess' money spending

No Drake and Natalie getting back together
Drake continuing to be with his current girlfriend
1 new baby for Drake.
No talk of Drake having the boys.
Drake taking the boys for 1 birthday and for 1 holiday.
No new baby for Natalie with her current partner (JD), but a continued relationship between them.
No mention whatsoever of Natalie and Airabella

10 videos containing complaints about medical experts
5 videos bashing Drake.
15 Instagram captions calling Ed a "miracle" or some other sappy reference to how she "nearly died".
10 Instagram pictures of Chris where he's wearing something other than a black shirt.
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

She’ll deffo continue to nurse Addie. She thinks her magical boob cream will cure all so she breastfed all her kids up until the next one came along. If there is no new baby by the end of the year, she’ll probably wean her then but she’ll definitely continue until she’s about 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Oooo, I'll play!

Will Jessica get pregnant again this year, and if so, how many months into the year?: I want to say she won't because of the complications she had last pregnancy, but Jess is going to have to do something to keep her channel alive. If she does get pregnant, I'm going to say that she will be before Easter and will announce some time in April. Maybe an Earth Day pregnancy announcement?
Will she get her stomach muscles fixed?: ha, no! If that mean insurance isn't going to cover it, there's no point.
Will she continue to breastfeed Ed?: of course she will! Edwardlyn will have a boob forced into her mouth until she's five.
Will she finally start school again?: probably not.
Will she get a non-Youtube job?: of course not! If she gets demonitized, she'll set up a Patreon or a GoFundMe or something.
Will the JesssFam channel hold water financially?: no. The clickbait, photoshopped thumbnails, and the thumbnails of the kids crying is enough to warrant demonitization, let alone watching the videos to find the kids in the bathtub, on the toilet, or walking around naked.
How many crowdfunding kinds of things like a GoFundMe, Patreon and a request for PO Box gifts can we expect?: So many without so much as a thank you.
How many sponsored videos and Instagram posts?: it'll be the only way for her to make money if/when she's demonitized.

Jessica and Chris
Will Jessica and Chris's marriage survive 2018, and if not, how many months in do you expect them to seperate?: if there's no new baby, their marriage will surely fall apart. I don't think they'll separate per se though.
Will they move houses again?: no, I don't think so. Not unless Chris walks out on them (which, again, is doubtful).
Will Chris go back to work?: no. He's too much of a lazy bum.

Kids
Will Tommy and Caden come over less, more or about the same?: About the same.
Will Kaden be allowed some speech therapy?: probably not.
Will Ed grow any hair at all, and will it be blonde or red?: Eddie is going to be a blondie.
Will Alyna and Lilia stay friends?: yes!
Will Lilia be going to Gabe's more or less often (taking into account the increased chaos at her mom's house now that Ed is one the move and making noise).: If Amber gets pregnant this year, I definitely think Lilia will want to go to Gabe's more. However, I doubt Lilia will get to choose how often she gets to go.
How will the twins do in terms of development?: Kaden will continue to have speech problems and be praised as "the good kid." Kyson will still be labeled as "the bad kid."
What's gonna happen with Landen's medical issues?: nothing. Jess only cares about her own medical issues, as well as Adderall's.

And then a section on other people (I know some of them have their own thread but I figure keeping it in one location gives the most oversight).

Gabe and Amber
Will their marriage do well/survive?: I think it will survive, but doing well is another story. With Jess continuously acting like an idiot in front of Gabe, there's definitely some tension.
Will they have the new baby they've discussed in the past?: I think so.
Will they continue with their YouTube channel?: yes, especially if Amber gets pregnant. I can see her wanting to do pregnancy vlogs.
Will Gabe and Jess get together?: no.
Will Amber be able to keep up the fad that she loves! Jessica! being! close! to! her! husband! so! much!: probably not. If/when Ambriel's baby is conceived, I doubt Amber is going to want Jess so close to them.

Continued YT channel?: I think Janell will continue to upload periodically, but it definitely isn't something she'll do regularly.
Will she remain Jessica's BFF or get tired of her nonsense?: I think she'll stay friends with Jess.
Will she move in with the JesssFam zoo to fully ensure Jessica doesn't have to be alone with Chris?: no.

Drake and Natalie:
Will Drake and Natalie get back together?: nope.
Will Drake stay with the girl he's with now?: of course not.
Will Drake produce any new babies in 2018?: I'd be surprised if there weren't.
Will we see him having the boys over?: most likely not.
Will we know about him having had the boys over without Jessica mentioning it: no, because I doubt the new girlfriend wants to see him have a relationship with his sons.
Will Natalie have a new baby (I wanna be nice to her seeing as how she, despite being the youngest adult in this mix, seems to be one of the most mature)?: not this year, no. I want to think Natalie learned from conceiving with Drake so soon after they got together.
Will Jessica and Natalie get together and be "bffs" and have their kids hang out like they did back when Drake and Natalie broke up for the first time?: no.

Bonus:
How many videos containing complaints about medical experts?: 38
How many videos bashing Drake?: one on Landen's birthday, one on the twins' birthday, one on Father's Day, and one or two around the holidays.
How many Instagram captions calling Ed a "miracle" or some other sappy reference to how she "nearly died"?: too many, especially on the anniversary of her near-death
How many Instagram pictures of Chris where he's wearing something other than a black shirt?: like two.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

LilaLavender wrote:I thought it'd maybe be interesting to hand in our predictions for what is gonna happen on the JesssFam Show this year. I hope many of you will feel like playing, I feel you guys often hit the nail on the head with accurately predictions Jessica's antics!

( By putting it in this topic, seperate from the main thread, we can easily check back in on what came true throughout the year and of course on New Year's Eve 2018 :D .)

Topics:
Will Jessica get pregnant again this year, and if so, how many months into the year?
How many crowdfunding kinds of things like a GoFundMe, Patreon and a request for PO Box gifts can we expect?

Jessica and Chris
Will Jessica and Chris's marriage survive 2018, and if not, how many months in do you expect them to seperate?

Kids

Gabe and Amber
Will Amber be able to keep up the fad that she loves! Jessica! being! close! to! her! husband! so! much!

Continued YT channel?
Will she move in with the JesssFam zoo to fully ensure Jessica doesn't have to be alone with Chris?

Drake and Natalie:
Will Natalie have a new baby (I wanna be nice to her seeing as how she, despite being the youngest adult in this mix, seems to be one of the most mature)?
Will Jessica and Natalie get together and be "bffs" and have their kids hang out like they did back when Drake and Natalie broke up for the first time?

Bonus:
How many Instagram captions calling Ed a "miracle" or some other sappy reference to how she "nearly died"?
How many Instagram pictures of Chris where he's wearing something other than a black shirt?

Boy, that's a lot of questions. So here we go:
Jess will finally realize/admit something is off with Kaden's speech and get him some help, making loads of clickbaity titles ("Finally know what's wrong" / "Poor kid needs help" / "What should we do??!"/ "We're ending it (picture of her and while she means ending Kadens problems etc)

She won't get pregnant. She'll start talking about babies though, hinting at adoption or reversing the vasectomy.
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

AbbyClare wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:I thought it'd maybe be interesting to hand in our predictions for what is gonna happen on the JesssFam Show this year. I hope many of you will feel like playing, I feel you guys often hit the nail on the head with accurately predictions Jessica's antics!

Topics:

Jessica and Chris

Kids

Gabe and Amber

Continued YT channel?

Drake and Natalie:

Bonus:

Jess will finally realize/admit something is off with Kaden's speech and get him some help, making loads of clickbaity titles ("Finally know what's wrong" / "Poor kid needs help" / "What should we do??!"/ "We're ending it (picture of her and while she means ending Kadens problems etc)

She won't get pregnant. She'll start talking about babies though, hinting at adoption or reversing the vasectomy.
What's with all th breastfeeding hate? :-/

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

minties82 wrote:
AbbyClare wrote:

Topics:

Jessica and Chris

Kids

Gabe and Amber

Continued YT channel?

Drake and Natalie:

Bonus:

What's with all th breastfeeding hate? :-/

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
It's not that people hate breastfeeding. It's that we hate Jess's breast feeding. Goes on an on about her magic boob cream. And pops out her boob and shows it every chance she gets
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Answers to some questions: Assuming Chris and Jess stay together: Tommy and Caden will keep visiting as scheduled for at least until Caden turns 11 or so. I think Jess is gonna absolutely have another kid but I also think it's gonna be either next year or not for several more years. She's definitely the type to have a kid when the others are in their teens/20s and not care that it's weird and stops her helping them out financially through college. They'll continue youtube until it's profitable and probably for a while afterwards because Jess is slow to learn and it's literally all she knows. Amber will probably be able to stop pretending when she and Gabe have a kid that cements them as a family and idk she seems like an adult who can probably grit her teeth if she wants to stick this marriage out. Janell and Jess will be friends I think until Janell wants to stop partying and settle down a little more with a husband and more kids. I think she knows Jess is a hot mess even if she loves her and would never sacrifice hers or Alyna's needs for Jess's mess.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missskristyy »

There was a point where Natalie & Jess were cool? Didn’t know that?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

luci417 wrote:Answers to some questions: Assuming Chris and Jess stay together: Tommy and Caden will keep visiting as scheduled for at least until Caden turns 11 or so. I think Jess is gonna absolutely have another kid but I also think it's gonna be either next year or not for several more years. She's definitely the type to have a kid when the others are in their teens/20s and not care that it's weird and stops her helping them out financially through college. They'll continue youtube until it's profitable and probably for a while afterwards because Jess is slow to learn and it's literally all she knows. Amber will probably be able to stop pretending when she and Gabe have a kid that cements them as a family and idk she seems like an adult who can probably grit her teeth if she wants to stick this marriage out. Janell and Jess will be friends I think until Janell wants to stop partying and settle down a little more with a husband and more kids. I think she knows Jess is a hot mess even if she loves her and would never sacrifice hers or Alyna's needs for Jess's mess.
I think if and when Janelle gets married, that's when Messs and hers friendship will end because she'll upstage the bride AGAIN. Also, if Lilia was mean or rude to Alyna and Janelle was aware of it and Messs didn't do anything about it... something I can see as they get older.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

I think the vasectomy May reverse itself, Chris will go back to work, and Jess will start a blog or something due to YouTube’z issues.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I'm gonna do more of these because my kids are napping and I'm bored.

I think Drake and Natalie are done. Drake has moved on and I'm sure he'll squirt another child support payment into another gullible Modesto hoe soon. Natalie I think will talk about 'healing' and 'taking it slow' with her bf but I wouldn't be surprised if she's pregnant by 2019 because she's a dumbass in the same way Jess is. I don't think her and Jess will be friends since Jess is more than happy for Chris to be the boys' dad and Drake is their only connection. Imo Jess isn't obligated to be friends with the girl who happily raised a kid with Drake while he abandoned her own boys. If Jess never drags Drake publicly again you will never see him with the boys in 2018 unless he wants to use them to stunt on instagram with his gf.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I honestly think she is done. She seems overwhelmed enough as it is.

If she fights the insurance, yes. If not, just continue with physical therapy.

Yes. My guess is until Addie turns 2.

Will she finally start school again? "Here's to eight years and here's to eight more" says no.

LOL no.

I think so.

None from her, 38 from the minions.

Too many to consider.

Jessica and Chris
I think so. Unlike most people here I see the relationship lasting.

No.

Only if the channel gets demonitized.

Kids
About the same.

No.

Yes, and I think she'll be a reddish blonde that eventually turns full blonde.

Yes.

About the same.

Kyson will continue to be quiet and the more emotional twin while Kaden is the louder and wilder twin. I predict a broken bone or two this year because, you know, kids. Kaden's speech will improve.

They will disappear.

Gabe and Amber
If they drop YouTube, yes. If not...questionable.

I think Amber will be pregnant by the end of the year with a baby due in spring 2019. It'll be a girl.

Yes, but not much growth unless she keeps leeching off Jess followers

Nope.

Maybe?

Continued YT channel?
Yes, but not as much presence.

She and Jessica will be friends for a long time.

No.

Drake and Natalie:
Hell no.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL no.

It's Drake. Yes.

Nope.

Will we know about him having had the boys over without Jessica mentioning it?
Nope.

She might get pregnant by the end of the year.

No, but I do see some slight glimmer of hope about them being mature to come and get the siblings together every once in a while.

Bonus:

12, one for each month of the year, especially in February (a year after the incident) and November (Addie's second birthday)

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
countrygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by countrygirl »

Topics:

Jessica and Chris

Kids

Gabe and Amber

Continued YT channel?

Drake and Natalie:

Bonus:

A: I think she’s serious about not wanting more children. I do think however, once Adsense goes to school during the day, she’ll be super bored and she’ll miss taking care of an infant, and then she’ll get pregnant.

A: No

A: Yes, unless she weans herself

A: No, since she’s still breastfeeding Ed

A: Hahahahahahahahaha no

A: I think it will become less because the kids are growing up, and she’ll do more sponsored videos

A: Honestly, I don’t think any. At least not in 2018. How would these look while trying to show off her perfect family?

A: Around 50

Jessica and Chris

A: There’s way too much riding on their marriage. I don’t think they’ll be happy, but they won’t divorce yet.

A: They spent so much renovating, I don’t think they’ll move yet.

A: He’ll get a part-time job.

Kids

A: Same, but they’ll enjoy it less

A: No

A: Strawberry blonde

A: They’ll stay friends, but begin to drift apart.

A: I have a feeling that Lilia when she’s older will start to try to be more like Jess and more “bitchy” and there’ll be a lot more things she’s allowed to do at her mom’s house rather than at her dad’s house, which will make her prefer Jess. I don’t think it will happen in 2018 yet, but definitely when she becomes a teenager.

A: Kaden will want to continue always doing homework and bragging about it. Whereas Kyson will go the other way, and be a lot less into “homework”.

A: They’ll go to more doctors, but then ignore what they say and do nothing.

Gabe and Amber

A: I honestly think they’ll get through it. They’ll eventually distance themselves more from Jessica, and focus more on their relationship.

A: I think Amber will get pregnant by the end of the year for a 2019 baby.

A: No, they’ll eventually give it up in a couple months.

A: No.

A: I think she’ll give Gabe an ultimatum to distance himself more from Jessica.

Continued YT channel?

A: I can see her continuing. But with sporadic breaks.

A: They’ve been friends for too long for her to just stop being friends with her abruptly. I think like with Lilia and Alyna, they’ll still be friends, but drift apart.

Drake and Natalie:

A: No, Drake will want her back, but she won’t take him back.

A: Definitely not.

A: He’ll get his flavor of the year pregnant as usual.

A: Maybe a couple times in 2018

A: Not yet. Maybe in 2019.

A: No, they don’t have anything in common apart from Drake.

Bonus:

A: 20

A: 15

A: 30

A: 50

Return to “JesssFam”