LitteMissBlackFeet: Boob Flashes and Uneven Lashes Part 107

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LitteMissBlackFeet: Boob Flashes and Uneven Lashes Part

Unread post by Bambi_ »

She tries to make the baby out to be bigger than she is. And I think part of her looking giant is because she’s bald. Target has way cuter stuff, for cheap that would fit her. That outfit is terrible, not only is it ugly but she looks like she’s drowning in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Succubus919 wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
The Ginger Heir Still Has No Hair

ImageImage

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
When I get to my laptop this afternoon, this is happening Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Someone needs to send those poor boys some new shoes. Nice sneakers and nice dress shoes. Its so sad. She shops at pink... Like a damn teenager. Gets her lashes done. Buys the girls all kinds of clothes and shoes but can't put some nice shoes on the boys. Smh. They deserve a lot better. Especially kyson.

Drake step up and be a man any time now your boys need you terribly. If you can't spend time with them because maybe you work a lot, maybe. Then atleast buy them things they desperately need.

I really don't understand her shopping at pink I went 2 years ago for black friday to get some perfume and a free bag I could not imagine paying that much for clothing. Yeah I dont have money like she does but if I did I would be going to better stores then pink... Like a place where I can dress like a grown women not a teenager.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

I remember like a day or so before addies incident, I posted a picture of addie sleeping from Snapchat, with something about how UNSAFE she’s sleeping! I remember it very clearly because I felt weird that I had just called her out on it and something like that happened.

The basketball shoes are unacceptable. I’m surprised they were even allowed to play with those on. I played in elementary school and we were benched if we didn’t have our basketball shoes. Also, isn’t basketball season half way over? Have they been wearing shitty shoes this whole season? They’re going to hurt their feet.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

[
MommaMia3 wrote:
doggo wrote:In her aquarium snaps, is Lilia getting acne?! Goodness gracious, she's like 7. Jess was talking about improving her own diet, but I really really hope she starts focusing on what she's putting into her kids' bodies as well. Breaking out in 2nd grade... the poor thing. :(
I noticed that too, I was hoping it was a bug bite that she scratched or something :/ Lilia also looks so thin and sickly. I know some kids are naturally thin and Lilia is very energetic, but she simply looks unwell. For the love of God, Jess please feed those kids real food, make them drink some water and put them to bed at a reasonable time

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
I will say one of my sisters started breaking out at like 8 or 9 because she has PCOS (a hormonal disorder) and it's not uncommon for that to happen. I'm not in ANY way saying that's what's going on with Lilia. If it is even a pimple it's likely that it's from Jess and Chris never washing her bedding or maybe irritation from a product or something?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
itsyagirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsyagirl »

Maybe I'm off because I don't have kids but Addie doesn't actually seem to be growing that much? Like she used to be ginormous but she still looks pretty much the same as a year ago. She has a very babyish appearance for a kid nearing toddler age. I guess because she's still bald.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If Addie had died she'd have died from being smothered not SIDS. Either way sleep safe helps reduce the risk of both and also helps reduce the risk of positional asphyxiation.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

‘Never take for granted what you have because it can be taken away from you in a matter of seconds’ Lol. The irony.
So it’s ok to take your sons lives for granted by letting them play out in the street unsupervised where they can be taken away from you in a split second by a car? Or you can take Addies life for granted by letting her sleep in a pile of blankets and continue to do so even after she nearly died? AND taking Lilias life for granted when she had a 106 degree temperature and not taking her in? You’re not making sense Jess, you take everything you have in life for granted ffs.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

charmed596 wrote:I remember like a day or so before addies incident, I posted a picture of addie sleeping from Snapchat, with something about how UNSAFE she’s sleeping! I remember it very clearly because I felt weird that I had just called her out on it and something like that happened.

The basketball shoes are unacceptable. I’m surprised they were even allowed to play with those on. I played in elementary school and we were benched if we didn’t have our basketball shoes. Also, isn’t basketball season half way over? Have they been wearing shitty shoes this whole season? They’re going to hurt their feet.

Do you still have that pic
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

The boys need actual basketball shoes. I can’t believe she shops like a fool but can’t get them the proper footwear for sports. They always look like they fell out of a dirty laundry pile but the girls and herself are always decked out. It’s ridiculous.

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

DoodleBop2 wrote:If Addie had died she'd have died from being smothered not SIDS. Either way sleep safe helps reduce the risk of both and also helps reduce the risk of positional asphyxiation.
I never understood why she didn’t sleep in a crib or bassinet or something. My kids always did. And I was always worried about smothering. They are idiots. She could easily wake up from naps and get up and get into things. Why are they so weird about her not sleeping on her own? It’s not like they are being so careful because they almost lost her. They are doing everything wrong yet being praised by fools on YouTube

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Lol at Caillou’s pic from when she was a baby. Just now looks like a giant baby who can walk, so fucking creepy

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Princesskris77 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:If Addie had died she'd have died from being smothered not SIDS. Either way sleep safe helps reduce the risk of both and also helps reduce the risk of positional asphyxiation.
I never understood why she didn’t sleep in a crib or bassinet or something. My kids always did. And I was always worried about smothering. They are idiots. She could easily wake up from naps and get up and get into things. Why are they so weird about her not sleeping on her own? It’s not like they are being so careful because they almost lost her. They are doing everything wrong yet being praised by fools on YouTube

I have no idea. It's promoted as being easier, get more sleep, ease of breastfeeding. As we've seen it doesn't look like it was easier for them instead of being able to put her down she has to be nursed down or dad walks around holding her until she falls asleep. While it's tough to teach them, in the long run, it's less work. If this scare wasn't the wake-up call to stop with the bad habits nothing will.

I still don't think Addie is that big for her age, not as much as she'd like us to believe. It just seems more exaggerated because she has no hair.
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

She’s going to be a terrible sleeping toddler. It helps to get them to self soothe and go to sleep on their own once they are over six months.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”