pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

LitteMissBlackFeet: Boob Flashes and Uneven Lashes Part 107

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Title Credit: ytdramaqueen and the user who came up with Little Miss Black Feet

Part 106: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13371

If anyone would like to summarize the previous part that would be great, I haven't been watching Mess's videos much lately.

Continue...
#FreeFinleyandJackson
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: LitteMissBlackFeet: Boob Flashes and Uneven Lashes Part

Unread post by smom12 »

Love the title

And YouTube has a very strict rule about anyone discussing anything about income earned from YouTube. That video will be demobilized or taken down in some way shape or form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Yay thanks for using my title!

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

smom12 wrote:Love the titleImage

And YouTube has a very strict rule about anyone discussing anything about income earned from YouTube. That video will be demobilized or taken down in some way shape or form.

Do you know why this is? I don’t understand why it was a bit secret...... it’s not like it illegal or anything.
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

fudgeitup wrote:

Do you know why this is? I don’t understand why it was a bit secret...... it’s not like it illegal or anything.
It’s all speculation how much these YT’s make. I’m pretty sure it’s in their contract that they can not discuss it publicly.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Nah she will be fine. Youtubers talk about stuff like that all the time and many say how much they earn per month - it's only the rate per click amount that they can't disclose
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

But she for sure titled it that because she knows people search “how to make money on YouTube” alllll the time so her video could pop up and even if they only click in for 1 minute she still gets that view. She’s gross, but at least it’s better than clickbait breastfeeding titles to get pervert views.

Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

Since she’s been with Chris it seems like she just does videos purely for the money. I prefer her older videos much more then her new ones.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Rittk1 wrote:Since she’s been with Chris it seems like she just does videos purely for the money. I prefer her older videos much more then her new ones.

She’s gotta pay Chris’ child support somehow right? She wants him stuck up her butt all day so she’s gotta make those payment

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Omg I just noticed I wrote Litte in the title instead of Little :oops: sorry everyone!
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

pllfan5 wrote:Omg I just noticed I wrote Litte in the title instead of Little :oops: sorry everyone!
Lol! I didn't even notice until you said something and I read the title a few times!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

pllfan5 wrote:Omg I just noticed I wrote Litte in the title instead of Little :oops: sorry everyone!
Everyone makes mistakes! <3
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Rittk1 wrote:Since she’s been with Chris it seems like she just does videos purely for the money. I prefer her older videos much more then her new ones.
Agree! I don't have time to watch an 18 minute vlog where nothing happens except for the clickbait mention which is so pathetic. I'd honestly prefer a 5 min clip of a craft or something but who needs art when the ipad can entertain your children for you?! (Nothing against ipads/tablets my kid has one but we never see Jess do stuff other than vlog her day of naps.. yawn!)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Ok, so far I've seen her make one turkey or ham sandwich for the kids, since she said she wants less take out and more fresh food. Latest vlog, she talks about lunch, but that's it. Also, has anybody ever seen them play board games, or something? Would be the perfect distraction for the older kids and Chris, while Jess could get stuff done, cooking, or cleaning, or whatever.
Chris is starting to get annoying, all we ever see him do is...paintballing...and basketballing...oh and driving one kid to and from school...a bit of laundry folding...aaaand...nothing, no cooking, no cleaning, no shopping, not even vlogging, which should come easy for him, since he doesn't do much anyway. He could just film throughout the day, sometimes, what the others are doing, so Jess doesn't have to do everything. Seriously dude, you have one of the most comfortable lives while not having to go to college, or earn a living in any form. Get you butt up at home at least!
quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

did she ever say what happened to the black cat that she fed in a vlog the other day?
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

JFC, I took a quick look at Jessica's channel to see how the kids are growing but the amount of clickbait titles and thumbnails disgusted me so much that I couldn't even click on any at all...
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Funny enough she'd get lots of views if the vlog washer cleaning the kitchen and making dinner while Chris plays a board game or does a craft with the kids. Hell, some people their bread and butter are cleaning videos. She's given up since Chris before him even if nearly every meal used boneless skinless chicken breast she did cook at home.
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Funny enough she'd get lots of views if the vlog washer cleaning the kitchen and making dinner while Chris plays a board game or does a craft with the kids. Hell, some people their bread and butter are cleaning videos. She's given up since Chris before him even if nearly every meal used boneless skinless chicken breast she did cook at home.
Agree. Chris defiantly dragged her down in all aspects. She seemed to be doing much better and picking up all the pieces before she met him. Now everything is just chaos because he helps as minimal as possible. I’m sure it’s physically and emotionally draining to her. I don’t see their marriage lasting if he thinks just existing and being married is being a good husband.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Rittk1 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Funny enough she'd get lots of views if the vlog washer cleaning the kitchen and making dinner while Chris plays a board game or does a craft with the kids. Hell, some people their bread and butter are cleaning videos. She's given up since Chris before him even if nearly every meal used boneless skinless chicken breast she did cook at home.
Agree. Chris defiantly dragged her down in all aspects. She seemed to be doing much better and picking up all the pieces before she met him. Now everything is just chaos because he helps as minimal as possible. I’m sure it’s physically and emotionally draining to her. I don’t see their marriage lasting if he thinks just existing and being married is being a good husband.
Agree with all this. I will never see him as a good husband after Jess had flu and pneumonia, and he still left her with all the kids to go paintballing. Selfish to the core. She can't be happy, not really.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

How much do you wanna bet that Messica takes Addie to the ER for her eczema?

Return to “JesssFam”