JesssFam: The Ginger Heir Still Has No Hair (Pt 108)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: The Ginger Heir Still Has No Hair (Pt 108)

Unread post by Blackswan »

Mommyof6 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:And I see Addie is still bald. Would it be fucked up of me to post a picture of my 9 month old son and his hair? lol Someone seriously asked me if it was a wig lol
My baby is 9 months too he was born in April but he had old man hair it's bald some places except the top.
April 14th? lol
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:IF she and Chris really do have sex 4-6 times a week (and thats a big IF.....I doubt it), then she probably only does it with the hope that she will get her "surprise conception post-vasectomy!!!". Bc you know she wants another baby sooooo bad! That's why they never went back and got chris checked to make sure his vasectomy took. She is hoping so dann bad that she "accidentally" gets pregnant again.
I wouldnt put it past this bitch to go have a one night stand with a guy that looks similar to Chris just so she can get pregnant and then pass off the baby as a surprise post-vasectomy baby and if Chris says anything shr can be like "well, you never got checked, so its possible!"

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk[/quote]

they do fail but the failure rate is super low I think it's 1 out of 700 or Something I bet she is desperate seeing how popping out babies is what got her all her followers so now what.people are going to get bored with her same boring routines like Target,Disney,Costco and now that they don't have a baby to spice up their YouTube channel makes me wonder how long it will last.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:And I see Addie is still bald. Would it be fucked up of me to post a picture of my 9 month old son and his hair? lol Someone seriously asked me if it was a wig lol
My baby is 9 months too he was born in April but he had old man hair it's bald some places except the top.
April 14th? lol
April 29th our babies are only a few weeks apart. My son was actually due may 22nd but he obviously had other plans
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg mine was due May 20th lol
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

I mean they are obviously not going to move jess wants to stay in that house and we know who wears the pants in the relationship.

So anyone want to predict what happens next?
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:Omg mine was due May 20th lol
That is crazy. Out of my four bio kids my last was the only one who ended as a c section.
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

Mommyof6 wrote:I mean they are obviously not going to move jess wants to stay in that house and we know who wears the pants in the relationship.

So anyone want to predict what happens next?
If Jess is true to her word about saving money, they’ll probably move once Addie is too big to share a bed with Jess and Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Succubus919 wrote:
Emcee wrote:Do they just sit on their ass and nap all day?

No, no... They're busy having lots of sex too Image...

ImageImage

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I would say one quickie a week Image

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Does Addie even talk or does she just stomp around in outfits that look like my Grandma's curtains?

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

Mommyof6 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Omg mine was due May 20th lol
That is crazy. Out of my four bio kids my last was the only one who ended as a c section.
I have three children and only the last was a c-section :)

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

twomommies wrote:Does Addie even talk or does she just stomp around in outfits that look like my Grandma's curtains?

She’s says hi... and it seems about it lol

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Princesskris77 wrote:
twomommies wrote:Does Addie even talk or does she just stomp around in outfits that look like my Grandma's curtains?

She’s says hi... and it seems about it lol

She can say hi if there's a camera on her and also she can point to her nose because she is a GENIUS ok.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Remei7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Remei7 »

If Chris wants to have a house built, I highly doubt Jess would be opposed. I just don't think they'll ever save up enough and/or be organized enough to build. Jess probably said she never wants to move so that she seems "practical" and not extravagant. But she does seem to love the idea of all her kids squished together in bunk beds. She's probably hoping that Addie is still living at home when Lilia moves back in with her first grandkid, and she can just keep all the bunk beds full. "Aunt Addie is just BEGGING to room with her niece, she's such a natural mom at age 12!" :lol:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OMG!!! I'm fucken dead! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

It’s true tho her outfits are so WTF how does Jess think they look good AT ALL!

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Remei7 wrote:If Chris wants to have a house built, I highly doubt Jess would be opposed. I just don't think they'll ever save up enough and/or be organized enough to build. Jess probably said she never wants to move so that she seems "practical" and not extravagant. But she does seem to love the idea of all her kids squished together in bunk beds. She's probably hoping that Addie is still living at home when Lilia moves back in with her first grandkid, and she can just keep all the bunk beds full. "Aunt Addie is just BEGGING to room with her niece, she's such a natural mom at age 12!" :lol:
It's pretty easy for Chris to want to build a house one day when it isn't his money that will be spent. He doesn't even try to learn to edit. Jesss is awake past 1 am on the nights she edits while his lazy ass sleeps. He can't even take the Christmas lights down.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Why do they just let Caillou's nose run like that? They point it out, but never wipe it. Idk if I'm just weird, but when my kid has a runny nose I keep a tissue in my pocket and as soon as I see a drip I wipe it.
I feel like if Jess dressed the poor child appropriately for the weather (hats!!!). She wouldn't have this perpetually runny nose.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

funkycat123 wrote:Why do they just let Caillou's nose run like that? They point it out, but never wipe it. Idk if I'm just weird, but when my kid has a runny nose I keep a tissue in my pocket and as soon as I see a drip I wipe it.
I feel like if Jess dressed the poor child appropriately for the weather (hats!!!). She wouldn't have this perpetually runny nose.
Ugh I know!! I cannot stand to see a snot-nosed kid running around with boogers crusted up around their nose because their parents are too lazy to wipe their noses!! Especially if shes gonna point a camera at them! Geez!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Should we place bets on what Jesicas excuse to put off school will be in June?
I’ll put a fiver on “well with Adfucks sleep apnea, we don’t think it’s safe for me to go back yet!”

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

funkycat123 wrote:Why do they just let Caillou's nose run like that? They point it out, but never wipe it. Idk if I'm just weird, but when my kid has a runny nose I keep a tissue in my pocket and as soon as I see a drip I wipe it.
I cannot stand runny noses. I was always wiping my kids when they were younger ... and word! Why do they always have her without a hat in the rain and cold ? And sun so she’s burnt? It’s ridiculous. It’s like they’ve never had a kid before

Return to “JesssFam”