JesssFam: The Ginger Heir Still Has No Hair (Pt 108)

saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: The Ginger Heir Still Has No Hair (Pt 108)

Unread post by saywhatt »

Is it just me or does Jess wear that shirt a lot! (The one in her video today)
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Of course her back yard has been mentioned in here so now they got to fix it.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

saywhatt wrote:Is it just me or does Jess wear that shirt a lot! (The one in her video today)
She wears the shirts with the holes in sleeve alotttt
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Mommyof6 wrote:
saywhatt wrote:Is it just me or does Jess wear that shirt a lot! (The one in her video today)
She wears the shirts with the holes in sleeve alotttt
Like why? She has clothes atleast her closet seemed to have a lot! Maybe it's just her "going out shirt" half the time when she's in her house she's in a tank top with her tits hanging out. Ugg, lol. Her dress attire shouldn't bother me but it really does!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

So many shirts and mostly she wears the same grubby tank tops and the few leaving the house shirts.
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

DoodleBop2 wrote:So many shirts and mostly she wears the same grubby tank tops and the few leaving the house shirts.
Agreed! She needs new tank tops. She has "all this money" like why don't you buy the boys some new clothes and shoes and you some new camis.
nerdy91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nerdy91 »

Jesss faked crying when Addie slapped her a few times. There I saved some of y’all time from a clickbait title you’re welcome
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

saywhatt wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:So many shirts and mostly she wears the same grubby tank tops and the few leaving the house shirts.
Agreed! She needs new tank tops. She has "all this money" like why don't you buy the boys some new clothes and shoes and you some new camis.
She's gotta have more then just those I mean she's got mountains of laundry. The only shopping trip she did was to pink I wonder where she actually shops because she wears the same shirts.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

cjl123 wrote:
freebeegal wrote:When Jess took Landen and Lilia to Disney on ice the other day and spoke about how the twins would be getting to go to monster trucks in a few days so it was fair. I didn’t realise landen would be going too. And let’s be honest. Big baby probably also went. And Lilia would have gone if she had not been with Gabe. When do the twins get to do something special with just their mum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And the worse part the didn’t even get special time w mom. Mimi did monster trucks with the boys.
It's for sure terrible parenting but looking at the positives it seems like the twins are the closest to mimi and she really goes out of her way to be there for them. If everything works out how everyone thinks it will they're probably gonna continue to have kind of a rough childhood so maybe having mimi as another parent figure in their life is a good thing. Having all of Jessica's attention hasn't done Lilia any favours.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Looks like she is back to the crazy lashes. I absolutely hate them - I can't stand watching her with those things on. And also guys - bad news - I think Addie might actually have red hair. Their backyard is a decent size and pretty nice. I don't get why the kids can't hang out there.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

In my opinion, the kids, especially the twins, getting one on one time with SOMEONE is great.
While Mimi can be a little coo-coo, she’s a fantastic grandma and a sweet lady. She loves spending time with the kids outdoors camping, reading books or just talking to them about their day.
Also, I wish Jess would burn those cut out shirts. They’re okay every once in awhile, but wearing them everyday isn’t cute.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Mimi is a good Grandma even if she's a permissive parent.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

You should always let your kid get dirty and play. My aunt has a disabled child who has used a wheelchair almost his entire life. When I was complaining about my kid getting dirty she said to me: my son was never able to get dirty, play in the mud or get messy with other kids, clothes can be washed.

I never worried anymore about my kid getting dirty, a good scrub afterwords and the clothes are washed too. Idk you guys might think I’m just being overly sensitive but kids will be kids and that really touched me. My cousin is 45 now and he was never able to get dirty or play in the mud, it’s not an excuse to leave them dirty all day long but just a reminder to let them be little

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Shawn2011 wrote:Looks like she is back to the crazy lashes. I absolutely hate them - I can't stand watching her with those things on. And also guys - bad news - I think Addie might actually have red hair. Their backyard is a decent size and pretty nice. I don't get why the kids can't hang out there.
Its way nice compared to mimi's poor yard.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

I thought YouTube was supposed to be cutting back and demonitized channels that are constant clickbait?
That's all her video titles are now.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

tessabravo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... bec3d0.jpg[/img]

Boy is she aging badly and fast. Take a look at those lashes too. Not good at all.

She looks like Carrot Top.

minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

missy-1010 wrote:
minties82 wrote:You folks are mega obsessed with cleaning, holy shit. This has become less about Jess and more about a pissing contest to see who lives in the most sterile environment.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
Your house is probably as nasty as Jessica’s lol

For starters, nasty? As is mean, or cruel, eh? It's just a house, it doesn't do evil things to people.

Im not the neatest person in the world, but I don't run around behind my family with a bar of soap screaming if they touch a bit of soil in the garden, and I don't faint if my toddler picks me a flower or gets a crumb of cheese on the floor. In don't have pets, I don't have 5(+2) kids, my house is small and easy to take care of. I just don't know why there is this need to be totally sanitised, some exposure to stuff is fine!

minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

If you think that is "nasty", my mother in law grew up as the eldest of 6 INA very poor family. Bathing was done once a month in a copper tub, youngest to eldest. She said she went to school with brown dirt stains around her ears and neck and was teased endlessly. She's a very robust 69 year old who is neat and tidy and never seems to get sick. She survived. Some wrinkly pajamas aren't going to kill anyone.

I live in NZ where kids go barefoot outside, make worm moats, climb trees, often go bare bum on the beach when little, pick wild fruit, get filthy then go have a shower. It's called being a kid and having fun.

kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

minties82 wrote:If you think that is "nasty", my mother in law grew up as the eldest of 6 INA very poor family. Bathing was done once a month in a copper tub, youngest to eldest. She said she went to school with brown dirt stains around her ears and neck and was teased endlessly. She's a very robust 69 year old who is neat and tidy and never seems to get sick. She survived. Some wrinkly pajamas aren't going to kill anyone.

I live in NZ where kids go barefoot outside, make worm moats, climb trees, often go bare bum on the beach when little, pick wild fruit, get filthy then go have a shower. It's called being a kid and having fun.

I'm from NZ too, my kids are always muddy, and my husband hardly ever wears shoes. Just a bit of water and she'll be right

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Just to go back to Addie's skin situation, I don't understand how she was happy with one non medical professional telling her that Kadens speech was fine and didn't need a second opinion on that, but a medically trained doctor tells her a mild skin condition is eczema and suddenly she definitely needs a second opinion. This girl makes no sense.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”