JesssFamPlus8: CLICKBAIT AND DOCTOR HATE!! (Part 109)

mighteq
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFamPlus8: CLICKBAIT AND DOCTOR HATE!!

Unread post by mighteq »

olemama wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:I wonder the real reason the insurance didn't cover her surgery
Probably because the insurance did not consider it medically necessary. Jess wants the insurance to pay for a cosmetic procedure. Most US insurance companies will not pay for a tummy tuck.
Separated muscles and a hernia is NOT a cosmetic procedure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Fixing her separated muscles & hernia won't take away the excess skin etc that would be considered another procedure. I'm assuming that's what she'd have to pay out of pocket for. She wants a perfectly I didn't have 5 kids including a twin pregnancy flat tummy again.
ParadoxEquinox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ParadoxEquinox »

I have muscle separation and a hernia. It's super unpleasant. It doesn't keep me from being able to do activities with my kids - I run and work out without too many issues as long as I'm careful. But every time I sneeze I feel my guts slipping in and out of the hernia. And it's sore pretty much all the time. Once we're 100% done having kids I'm hoping insurance will cover surgery to fix it.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

emloha_91 wrote:Jess: shows herself editing photos for Landen's birthday.. next snap, "my child has beautiful eyes" not saying he doesn't but coincidence? ;)
Lol I know huh. that snap made me think of when she would obviously edit his eyes to be blue, and when they started changing again she would edit them bright green. Her kids all have very basic boring features. Their hair color is boring, eye color is boring. If addie has red hair that will be cool but besides that they are all nothing special and I think she is bummed about it

AbstractKlutz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AbstractKlutz »

storeynyx wrote:
marshmellow wrote:I have had kids my tummy isn't exactly beautiful but ain't nobody wants to see it. Such a DISGUSTING thumbnail. Looks like 5 day old spoilt cheese.
“This is gross, maybe I should put some kind of trigger warning at the start” *uses it as thumbnail*

That's such a heartless comment, yes there are numerous things to be aggravated with Jess about, but there's no reason to make rude comments about her stomach. Personally, I think she looks great for having 5 babies, better than me after 1!

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk
Lmk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lmk »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:Jess: shows herself editing photos for Landen's birthday.. next snap, "my child has beautiful eyes" not saying he doesn't but coincidence? ;)
Lol I know huh. that snap made me think of when she would obviously edit his eyes to be blue, and when they started changing again she would edit them bright green. Her kids all have very basic boring features. Their hair color is boring, eye color is boring. If addie has red hair that will be cool but besides that they are all nothing special and I think she is bummed about it

Landen and Kaden have pretty eyes but I agree the rest are very boring and common
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

IMG_0919.JPG
Lol this reminds me of Jess

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

She cares way too much about showing herself to the world. She’s gross.

Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

ytdramaqueen wrote:Lmfao Drake just makes cute babies. And Airabella is significantly cuter cause her mom isn't hideous like Jess.

Gabe's genetics are...well. Not good. And Chris' genetics are nothing special.

Maybe Addie will look cuter with hair. (I think she'll look weird cause she hasn't had it for so long...I keep imagining her in that baby weave someone posted a while back.)

I don't think Natalie is pretty at all, she just has a nice body. Jess isn't the prettiest but I think she looks better than Natalie.
Procrastinating
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Procrastinating »

Why not "I had a teen pregnancy. And it was planned." jfc jesss
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

Procrastinating wrote:Why not "I had a teen pregnancy. And it was planned." jfc jesss
How about how she had a homebirth and could have died. She’s so foolish. She is taking things that are natural and acting as if she deserves some sort of medal. People in Africa drop babies in the field and keep on going. It’s not a big deal. I had two completely natural births and I’m not looking looking for a prize.
She thinks she’s impressive but she’s pathetic. How is she going to determine self worth when big baby is done nursing in ten years??

minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

countrygirl wrote:
sondraK wrote:Makes no sense they cover the surg but not the stay.No way should you be sent home after major surgery.This is not an outpt procedure.
That said,at least they will meet her halfway.
Now for all the useless crap she spends money on,she could save up for this instead
Last year, I had a laparoscopy, which I believe is a lot less severe surgery than what Jess would go through. And I can’t imagine having gone home that day, I couldn’t even sit up, let alone stand up! So I find it super weird that her insurance would only cover the surgery.

Nevertheless, why doesn’t she just pay for the hospital stay then? I don’t understand why she keeps on saying that she wants to pay for the surgery out of pocket, when she only has to pay for the hospital stay.

I had my gallbladder removed via laparoscopy and went home about 2 hours after waking up! Needless to say I got someone else to drive me. I was so groggy.

In saying that though, I've had 3 c-sections and wanted to go home so badly the day after the last one but didn't as my baby was in the scbu (nicu?). I was back driving by day 4 as I had no choice with older kids and no help.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I've noticed we are seeing way less of Janell recently. Wonder if something happened or she's just distancing herself a bit.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Succubus919
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Succubus919 »

Jess be like* Image hehe found this on my FB[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 0bf8b0.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

nineteenninety3 wrote:I've noticed we are seeing way less of Janell recently. Wonder if something happened or she's just distancing herself a bit.

Here's hoping Janell is too damn busy with Alynna, work and studying for her LPN to waste time at Jesss's house.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Notreal5 wrote:
IMG_0919.JPG
Lol this reminds me of Jess

Those kids shoes are wayyyy to nice to be anywhere close to jess’ bunch lol ImageImage

Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Without insurance, my gallbladder surgery would have been over $30,000... I don't understand how Jess can be so casual about paying for the surgery out of pocket. I was in the hospital for only 6 hours too! I'd think her hospital stay would be longer than that too?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

The editing on landen’s eyes is way too much for me to handle.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:The editing on landen’s eyes is way too much for me to handle.

Gotta try and dim down that resemblance to Drake so new followers will keep thinking he's Chris's child too.

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

nineteenninety3 wrote:I've noticed we are seeing way less of Janell recently. Wonder if something happened or she's just distancing herself a bit.

Or she's just back in school for the semester. Good for her!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”