JesssFamPlus8: CLICKBAIT AND DOCTOR HATE!! (Part 109)

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFamPlus8: CLICKBAIT AND DOCTOR HATE!!

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I keep noticing that there's a giant bulge where Lilia's front tooth should be growing in. Is that normal? I would be calling the dentist if I was Jess, it honestly looks pretty scary

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Anyone notice her lipstick in that thumbnail. I could be wrong, but isn't it supposed to cover all of your lips?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Can she shut the fuck up with the “broccoli craving” she keeps mentioning? It’s making me embarrassed for her. Shove another Taco Bell burrito in your mouth and stop pretending you eat anything healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

And chris telling jess he is going to get custom vans to match the boys..uh stop trying to kiss up to her by pretending you care about her boys and go get a job

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I just came to ask if anyone else has noticed when Jesssss smiles in vlogs or selfies without lipstick she looks like she needs chapstick like yesterday?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

I'm half way through the new vlog and she clearly reads here on the daily. New shoes, playing in the back yard. Saying her street is super safe... WTF lol. Jess get out of here and clean your house and learn how to cook. You disgusting piece of shit mother.

That or people really are commenting a lot on her videos and she is deleting them. I know I have left some comments she wouldn't like and they go unnoticed which leaves me to believe they were deleted.
Succubus919
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Succubus919 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Can she shut the fuck up with the “broccoli craving” she keeps mentioning? It’s making me embarrassed for her. Shove another Taco Bell burrito in your mouth and stop pretending you eat anything healthy.

Maybe she is craving something she doesn't usually eats because you know... she wants to be pregnant Image

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

JesssFamPlus8: CLICKBAIT AND DOCTOR HATE!!

Unread post by freebeegal »

I love how she waits until Kadens shoes literally fall apart to buy him new ones. Yet when she was meant to be out looking for shoes for the kid who’s shoes literally broke. She is concentrating on shoes for big baby who doesn’t need any

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... ba9736.jpg[/img]

She has so many disgusting comments on that video that went viral (its at 13 million views) with her boob out when they went to Disney. No shame..

It seriously disgusts me imagining pimping breastfeeding out for views & money

Someone please tweet this to her. I would but I wouldn’t know what to write. If someone comes up with something, I’ll send it. If she ignores it, we’ll all send it

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Succubus919 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Can she shut the fuck up with the “broccoli craving” she keeps mentioning? It’s making me embarrassed for her. Shove another Taco Bell burrito in your mouth and stop pretending you eat anything healthy.

Maybe she is craving something she doesn't usually eats because you know... she wants to be pregnant Image

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Nah she just wants her minions to think there's a possibility she's going to fire out another baaaaybeeeee from the ol' t-shirt cannon so she'll mention cravings and feeling ill every so often.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I'm still a little mad she puts herself on a diet, while her kids get the sh*t end of the stick (as always), by being fed fast food on a daily basis. Her kids are growing and she's only focused on her own health. I bet she only makes this change in her diet, so she can lose weight and not because she thinks she's actually lacking essential vitamins and nutrients. Meanwhile Addy and probably Lilia are most likely anemic and her boys are burining so much energy that they'll never get back, if she continues to feed them the way she does.

Positivity of the day: Landen and Addy are really, really sweet together <3 <3 <3
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

izziebelle13 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... ba9736.jpg[/img]

She has so many disgusting comments on that video that went viral (its at 13 million views) with her boob out when they went to Disney. No shame..

It seriously disgusts me imagining pimping breastfeeding out for views & money

Someone please tweet this to her. I would but I wouldn’t know what to write. If someone comes up with something, I’ll send it. If she ignores it, we’ll all send it

If someone knows how I’ll send it too. I’m not too good with Twitter yet lol

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Blackswan wrote:I just came to ask if anyone else has noticed when Jesssss smiles in vlogs or selfies without lipstick she looks like she needs chapstick like yesterday?
Could be the fact that all those pictures are filtered too

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

freebeegal wrote:I love how she waits until Kadens shoes literally fall apart to buy him new ones. Yet when she was meant to be out looking for shoes for the kid who’s shoes literally broke. She is concentrating on shoes for big baby who doesn’t need any

Or Princess Lilia who gets fancy new shoes and a matching dress for every slight occasion.

kjb223
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kjb223 »

Her snapchats contribute to her being the poster child for “Babies having babies.”
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Bsveach15 wrote:
freebeegal wrote:I love how she waits until Kadens shoes literally fall apart to buy him new ones. Yet when she was meant to be out looking for shoes for the kid who’s shoes literally broke. She is concentrating on shoes for big baby who doesn’t need any

Or Princess Lilia who gets fancy new shoes and a matching dress for every slight occasion.

Also Adsense has 400 crib shoes.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Maybe it's because her iron is low too? When mine gets badly low I crave ice rather than food

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bsveach15 wrote:

Lilia will get new shoes and a dress for St. Patrick's Day while the boys will get thrifted shirts. Big baby will get a new Etsy outfit

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

marshmellow wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:

Also Adsense has 400 crib shoes.
That she doesn't need

Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

Jess needs to realize that her blatant favoritism won't only damage her relationship with the boys, but also her kids relationships with each other. You can't spoil some of your kids and give the others the bare minimum and expect resentment not to build. She can justify it away by saying its only shoes etc, but at some point those boys will start to notice how their sisters always get nice things while they're wearing thrift store clothes.

Return to “JesssFam”