JesssFamPlus8: CLICKBAIT AND DOCTOR HATE!! (Part 109)

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFamPlus8: CLICKBAIT AND DOCTOR HATE!!

Unread post by marshmellow »

I have a different theory. Is she faking this back pain for prescription pain killers ? She seems to be so uber these days.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

marshmellow wrote:I have a different theory. Is she faking this back pain for prescription pain killers ? She seems to be so uber these days.
If she was she's doing a fucking horrible job at it. She's clearly not in any major pain. As someone who's chronically ill and disabled; she's fucking fine. I can barely get out of bed and I don't get prescription pain meds. She can do splits and go to trampoline parks and carry 100 lb giant baby.....there's no effort to deceive anyone on her part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

xoxotoni wrote:I love how both Lilia and Landen's rooms are all done up real cute with the walls painted a kid friendly color and decoration, etc...and then you go into the twins bedroom and its pretty much basic AF with plain white walls and the only thing done is that stupid LEGO mural or whatever....absolutely NO effort put into their room.

ALSO, after my c-Section I basically had the same issues as Jess in regards to the Hernia and Muscle Separation and it is NO where as painful as she makes it seem...basically more uglier than it is painful which I'm sure is her reason for wanting to have the procedure done, I mean granted I didn't plop out 20 kids like the titty milk goddess but she is definitely overplaying the amount of pain she is in!!!!
Shed pretty active for being in pain
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Lol @ some of the comments somone even commented you have to work your muscles slow or you risk tearing it back open Hopfully that doesn't happen yikes
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

funkycat123 wrote:It probably kills her she can't somehow spin it to say "my body after ~7~ kids".
But when she jokes about being pregnant again she says "baby #8!!" Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

HarlowCarlo wrote:If I remember correctly, the letter the insurance sent said that they wouldn’t cover the night stay in the hospital. And everyone in the comments told her that. I think she just wants to go to a well known fancy snapchatting surgeon and doesn’t care if she has to pay.

Maybe that’s why she’s going to playlist live in Florida.. she wants to see dr Miami since all the “teen moms” like Kail and Briana go there ImageImage

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Makes no sense they cover the surg but not the stay.No way should you be sent home after major surgery.This is not an outpt procedure.
That said,at least they will meet her halfway.
Now for all the useless crap she spends money on,she could save up for this instead
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

ytdramaqueen wrote:
marshmellow wrote:I have a different theory. Is she faking this back pain for prescription pain killers ? She seems to be so uber these days.
If she was she's doing a fucking horrible job at it. She's clearly not in any major pain. As someone who's chronically ill and disabled; she's fucking fine. I can barely get out of bed and I don't get prescription pain meds. She can do splits and go to trampoline parks and carry 100 lb giant baby.....there's no effort to deceive anyone on her part.

Same. I am in chronic pain due to a bunch of genetic syndromes. I've had 5 knee surgeries since 2014. And am getting both knees and both hips replaced this year. Still don't get pain meds.

Do u need pain less? Why are people denied? I also have some genetic issues (Ehlers -Danlos ) and go to a pain clinic where I get weekly nerve block injections and am on daily morphine for pain?
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I wonder if someone at her insurance company has seen her videos of her jumping around doing gymnastics and trampolining and so knows shes faking and that's why they denied it being fully covered.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:I wonder if someone at her insurance company has seen her videos of her jumping around doing gymnastics and trampolining and so knows shes faking and that's why they denied it being fully covered.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
I hope so.. >:)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Jess: shows herself editing photos for Landen's birthday.. next snap, "my child has beautiful eyes" not saying he doesn't but coincidence? ;)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
countrygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by countrygirl »

sondraK wrote:Makes no sense they cover the surg but not the stay.No way should you be sent home after major surgery.This is not an outpt procedure.
That said,at least they will meet her halfway.
Now for all the useless crap she spends money on,she could save up for this instead
Last year, I had a laparoscopy, which I believe is a lot less severe surgery than what Jess would go through. And I can’t imagine having gone home that day, I couldn’t even sit up, let alone stand up! So I find it super weird that her insurance would only cover the surgery.

Nevertheless, why doesn’t she just pay for the hospital stay then? I don’t understand why she keeps on saying that she wants to pay for the surgery out of pocket, when she only has to pay for the hospital stay.

Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

boymom3 wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:
Kenzie23 wrote:This is a really dumb question, but it confused the hell out of me. So Chris and Kaden go to the movies, and it's already getting dark. Then they come back from the movie and everyone is hanging out, Jess says they're going to bed soon, the baby is already knocked out - at this point I'm thinking it's at least 9 o'clock. But then we get a glimpse of her mom's phone, and it says 5:36. How is that even possible?
It's still getting dark early. I'm in the same time zone, but up in Canada. It's still getting dark around 330ish pm.
I'm in Cali how hours sound and it starts getting dark about 530

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah I figured it probably gets dark somewhere around that time, which is why I thought it was so strange that it was already getting pretty dark before they left for the movie. They were back at 5:30, which means they must have left at least 2 hours before that, and 3:30 seems really early to be getting dark. But I guess it happens?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'm watching a YouTuber I've watched for years go through transition and having surgery like FFS and they don't keep you overnight in the hospital. She was in the hospital for a few hours and then went to a hotel nearby with her mom and a nurse came to visit her to check up 1-2 times a day and they could call if the needed.

If Jess milked being sick back in December like she did can you imagine what she'll be like after surgery.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Kenzie23 wrote:
boymom3 wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote: It's still getting dark early. I'm in the same time zone, but up in Canada. It's still getting dark around 330ish pm.
I'm in Cali how hours sound and it starts getting dark about 530

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah I figured it probably gets dark somewhere around that time, which is why I thought it was so strange that it was already getting pretty dark before they left for the movie. They were back at 5:30, which means they must have left at least 2 hours before that, and 3:30 seems really early to be getting dark. But I guess it happens?

5:36 was the time in the persons snap they were watching. The time showing on their tv when the home videos were playing was 5:08, and that was before they left.

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Sorry I dont know how to edit but I wanted to add that it was 5:08 at the end of the clip of them watching home videos.

Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

emloha_91 wrote:Jess: shows herself editing photos for Landen's birthday.. next snap, "my child has beautiful eyes" not saying he doesn't but coincidence? ;)

Speaking of that ... if she doesn’t become a teacher , maybe she could become a small photographer

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Notreal5 wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:Jess: shows herself editing photos for Landen's birthday.. next snap, "my child has beautiful eyes" not saying he doesn't but coincidence? ;)

Speaking of that ... if she doesn’t become a teacher , maybe she could become a small photographer

Are you joking?
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

Notreal5 wrote:

I could probably agree on that one. She’ll never become a teacher but it’s obvious that she’s got an eye for photography and when YouTube packs up, she could always become a photographer alongside another job. She’s done it all for her extended family so why not make a profession and that way she’s got a career to fall back on?

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In the Britney thread not too long ago we were joking how every other SAHM thinks if they get an editing program and an expensive camera they suddenly think they're a photographer. Yet it wouldn't surprise me of Jess' fans would pay for her pictures if YouTube suddenly died they're willing to pay for her surgery and offer to buy the Twins shoes.

Return to “JesssFam”