JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by sondraK »

MommaMia3 wrote:
sondraK wrote:Uh...being an organ donor is a personal decision.I thought Jess should have just kept her mouth shut and respected that.
It was a nice gesture on Chris's part, though
Idk, I don't think it's bad for couples to discuss things like that. Knowing Jess though I doubt it was an actual discussion and more her berating him until he caved. It was weird af that she randomly mentioned it on camera

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Yes,discussion is fine,as in,be sure that is what you want.But respect the other's decision.
Chris didn't want his body parts donated at that time.It's his right.
These are personal decisions.
Just like some ppl may not be comfortable visiting graves.
Others find peace in it.
My mom didn't like it,so we just respected that,and didn't push her to do otherwise.
Ppl are comfortable with some things,some not
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

sondraK wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote:
sondraK wrote:Uh...being an organ donor is a personal decision.I thought Jess should have just kept her mouth shut and respected that.
It was a nice gesture on Chris's part, though
Idk, I don't think it's bad for couples to discuss things like that. Knowing Jess though I doubt it was an actual discussion and more her berating him until he caved. It was weird af that she randomly mentioned it on camera

Yes,discussion is fine,as in,be sure that is what you want.But respect the other's decision.
Others find peace in it.
My mom didn't like it,so we just respected that,and didn't push her to do otherwise.
Ppl are comfortable with some things,some not
I totally agree with you on not pushing people, but I don't think it's wrong to ask someone why or why not either. My husband and I have very different opinions on what we want to happen to our bodies after we die, and I respect his choices 100%, but we can still talk about it so we can understand why the other chose that way. Idk I hope I'm making sense. And like I said, I do not think at all the Jess and Chris just talked about it, she almost definitely harassed him about it

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Others find peace in it.
Ppl are comfortable with some things,some not[/quote]I totally agree with you on not pushing people, but I don't think it's wrong to ask someone why or why not either. My husband and I have very different opinions on what we want to happen to our bodies after we die, and I respect his choices 100%, but we can still talk about it so we can understand why the other chose that way. Idk I hope I'm making sense. And like I said, I do not think at all the Jess and Chris just talked about it, she almost definitely harassed him about it

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk[/quote]
I agree.
It didn't sound like a discussion at all
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Thread titles?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Jesssfam: blowing cash & eating trash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Thread titles?
JesssFam: Relationship Problems and Organ Donations.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

JesssFam: Vitamin Junk and Money Chunks
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Jesssfam: Trashy street citation and organ donation
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

niello wrote:
i definitely don't think she makes a million dollars a year, but without a doubt she makes more money than people on here think. she's a family friendly channel so she wasn't hit by the ad demonetisation, and even though she's only getting about 100k views a video, with posting 5 a week that's half a million views a week. and honestly the majority of her income would be sponsorships, they pay WELL and she does a lot of them.

i think she's stupid with her money in that youtube isn't a secure career and she really should be saving up all she can for the future, especially because an online presence could make getting a traditional job more difficult if youtube stops being an option. BUT i think they can afford what they get in the sense that they aren't going into debt, that RV was likely paid for by doing just like a few brand deals, and she's already had like two this week alone hasn't she?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree, I think she makes a decent amount of money and isn't in a crazy amount of debt, I honestly don't think she uses credit cards on any of those shopping trips she goes on on the daily, but I do worry about her saving for her children's future, especially since they are why she makes money. My guess is that she is making somewhere between $10-15K/month just from youtube, then maybe another $3-5K per sponsored video, that is enough to spend money frivolously if you aren't consciously saving much of it. I think sponsors only pay a TON if the creator can make videos that typically get a million or more views, didn't Safiya Nygaard basically say she got $15K for the sponsor from that Sephora lipstick video? And she typically gets at least a couple million views per video, $15K seemed really low to me for someone as popular as her, but that is what makes me think that there is no way Jess would be making much more than $5K for her sponsored videos.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Chatabox wrote:Jesssfam: Trashy street citation and organ donation
please let it be this one

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
niello
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by niello »

girl_please wrote:
niello wrote:
i definitely don't think she makes a million dollars a year, but without a doubt she makes more money than people on here think. she's a family friendly channel so she wasn't hit by the ad demonetisation, and even though she's only getting about 100k views a video, with posting 5 a week that's half a million views a week. and honestly the majority of her income would be sponsorships, they pay WELL and she does a lot of them.

i think she's stupid with her money in that youtube isn't a secure career and she really should be saving up all she can for the future, especially because an online presence could make getting a traditional job more difficult if youtube stops being an option. BUT i think they can afford what they get in the sense that they aren't going into debt, that RV was likely paid for by doing just like a few brand deals, and she's already had like two this week alone hasn't she?

I agree, I think she makes a decent amount of money and isn't in a crazy amount of debt, I honestly don't think she uses credit cards on any of those shopping trips she goes on on the daily, but I do worry about her saving for her children's future, especially since they are why she makes money. My guess is that she is making somewhere between $10-15K/month just from youtube, then maybe another $3-5K per sponsored video, that is enough to spend money frivolously if you aren't consciously saving much of it. I think sponsors only pay a TON if the creator can make videos that typically get a million or more views, didn't Safiya Nygaard basically say she got $15K for the sponsor from that Sephora lipstick video? And she typically gets at least a couple million views per video, $15K seemed really low to me for someone as popular as her, but that is what makes me think that there is no way Jess would be making much more than $5K for her sponsored videos.
I think there's a lot of variation in how much sponsorships pay because I listened to a podcast the other day where MannyMUA said he turned down a $100,000 brand deal because he didn't like the product. now obviously messs isn't going to get offers ANYWHERE near that lol, but i wouldn't be surprised if for some of them she was making five figures

ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

Well, the RV video is up. I believe she did pay it cash. At least now she has a place to live if YouTube fails
cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

dazzled wrote:A friend of a friend (I know, I know, but really lol) does YouTube, she has around 400000 subscribers and makes between $50 - 60000 a year.

Also this seems fairly realistic:

It's not bad at all for basically sitting on your ass all day long, but they also have to feed 5 people, so while I think that you could live off that comfortably if you're somewhat frugal, I don't see how you can blow your money left and right with that income...
Don't forget all the sponsors they do too. She's always being sponsored by something or another. And those are just guesstimates. I think YouTube's earn a LOT more than people seem to think!
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Honestly she’s an incredibly lucky person for how much she shares. We can all find her and her moms address easily. We know what cars they drive, where they go all the time, how much they buy and spend and a good idea how much she makes. She shows money off too much, I worry she’s setting herself up for being robbed or kidnapped or something. I’m not wishing bad on her or anyone but it is something that’s crossed my mind more than once.

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

I commented on her video I find it so distasteful “I spent $20,000” why not say “we bought a trailer” this last 6 weeks it’s all been about look how much money I can spend

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

hannahbananastar32 wrote:I commented on her video I find it so distasteful “I spent $20,000” why not say “we bought a trailer” this last 6 weeks it’s all been about look how much money I can spend

Shes definitely been more showy with money this year, like counting out cash for the zoo guy at the birthday party on camera, telling everyone how much everything costs that they buy, and the spending is definitely getting worse. I wonder what's changed.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Hey Jessss! Hauling a camper with your big-ass gas guzzling truck is not camping in an eco-friendly way! How 'bout transporting your over-sized tribe in a vehicle which consumes less gas and sleep in sleeping bags and tents to help our environment?!
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

olemama wrote:Hey Jessss! Hauling a camper with your big-ass gas guzzling truck is not camping in an eco-friendly way! How 'bout transporting your over-sized tribe in a vehicle which consumes less gas and sleep in sleeping bags and tents to help our environment?!
Hahaha I can't imagine her in a tent! She's too "fancy" for that!
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Omg @ 20k lmao they literally vomit money. First a new Canon G7X, then Florida, now a 20 thousand camper.
Mellout87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mellout87 »

Jessfam: Trash. Trailers and Best Buy *cackle*!

Return to “JesssFam”