JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Dick for the snail didn’t make me laugh and I’m younger that Jesssss. I had an uncle named Dick. She’s just a child raising children. Unfortunately, that happens way too much in this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:
jadedd_ wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... dc88b1.jpg[/img]
(kind of off topic??) looks like Airabella's doing some print modeling, I honestly got a lil excited for her lol

I know it’s not the same level but what counts as exploiting your children?
My sons in modeling/acting and when you’re with an agency you have to open and make deposits to a Coogan account that only the children have access to once they’re 18. There’s lots more protection involved than YouTube has in my opinion.

how did you get him into modeling and acting?

boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

olemama wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:
Girl29 wrote:Why is Gabe now in videos but never with amber?
I really think something happened with all of them. Like Amber is done with Jessicas shit. Pages and pages of us talking about how
Inappropriate she was being and possibly still not over him, and then all of sudden they are gone. Of course Gabe still has to come around for Lilia and she makes sure to get them on camera. But the fact that Amber hasn't been seen since all the talk of Jess and Gabe on here, and we only saw what she showed us, it could have been much worse of camera. I think Amber put her foot down and is done with Jess. I know this was before the wedding and everything, but I'm pretty sure she this girl doesn't have alot of friends, I think she has work friends so IDK.
What's interesting is that Amber and Janell were pumping out videos every two weeks or so and then they both stopped around the same time (Jan/Feb 2018). Here's my take. 1) They realized the more material they make public on social media, the more negative feedback they get from ,well, YTMD. We know Janell has read this site and I bet Amber has too. From their perspective, YTMD must be upsetting.

Or 2) Youtube has made it much more difficult for small content providers to get a paycheck. You need so many views, so many minutes viewed/month, so many subscribers to get even a tiny paycheck. (Remember the crazy lady who shot up Youtube; part of her complaint was that Youtube was squeezing out smaller channels from getting money). Perhaps Janell and Amber decided it wasn't worth it.

And ,of course, they both have full-time jobs and Janell has school so they don't have the time to shoot and edit.
When they started YT they probably thought it be easy to get subs cuz of Jess let's face it she's has A LOT.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I can't believe the way Jess spends money. Frugal my ass. How dare she say shes frugal! Thays laughable. I mean, a brand new RV right after buying a brand new truck. No doubt it was financed. I shudder at the thought of how much debt they have.
And not only that, but what are they teaching their kids? That if you want something, you just go and impulsively buy it?? I mean lets be real, her kids most likely wont grow up to be big money makers so just think how irresponsible she is being to not teach them the value of a dollar.
Shes just stupid. For real....just dumb. One day she is going to regret going into all this debt when YT tanks. Bc it WILL happen one day. And she's young. She's got a long way to go.......
Gonna suck to flip burgers while Chris works in a factory to support their lifestyle.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
I can't imagine how much that must-have cost...my boyfriend's parents have an RV that they live in 6/12 months out of state and it was like $45,000 for a '99. Their friends own a brand new one that was $85,000

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

missparzival wrote:Kaden ‘I like dick I like dick’

Me ‘so does your mum kiddo’

Mom likes it too much...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

It seems like her neighbors don’t care because in some videos in the background it appears that the neighborhood children are playing basketball with them in the background and the other neighbor to them are their “BFF”

NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

ANOTHER NEW CAMERA?! Omg....

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

NaNaBrianna wrote:ANOTHER NEW CAMERA?! Omg....

What I don’t get is if she could just fix it what made her think she needed to take that Camera back to bestbuy? She has other broken ones at home too apparently? Man I wish I had $700 to just throw around.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

lovebug1212 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
peylizt192 wrote: I know it’s not the same level but what counts as exploiting your children?
My sons in modeling/acting and when you’re with an agency you have to open and make deposits to a Coogan account that only the children have access to once they’re 18. There’s lots more protection involved than YouTube has in my opinion.

how did you get him into modeling and acting?

I wrote a longer reply out a few times and it sounded pretentious and annoying lol so if you are really interested PM me!!

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Hasn't BestBuy worked out that she's taking slight advantage of their drop protection insurance??? I cant believe she just walks in there and buys another G7X on a whim. Aren't those things like 400/500???
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Sparklingdee wrote:Hasn't BestBuy worked out that she's taking slight advantage of their drop protection insurance??? I cant believe she just walks in there and buys another G7X on a whim. Aren't those things like 400/500???
Mine was $700 without insurance Image

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

What the hell do they need another fancy baby monitor for? Addie is almost a year and a half old. Between that and the new camera that’s another $1000 out the window in her latest vlog.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Bsveach15 wrote:What the hell do they need another fancy baby monitor for? Addie is almost a year and a half old. Between that and the new camera that’s another $1000 out the window in her latest vlog.

Esp when their entire house is already outfitted with cameras. Get another one of those and put it up or move an existing one for now. No reason to buy another camera

But when you get "free" money all the time guess you have to spend it instead of saving for oh just about any other emergency
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

So she’s officially not bringing Addie? If she can leave her to go to Florida why couldn’t she spend one night away from her for the kid free wedding? It would of been a great test run for Addie.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

itslove wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Hasn't BestBuy worked out that she's taking slight advantage of their drop protection insurance??? I cant believe she just walks in there and buys another G7X on a whim. Aren't those things like 400/500???

YIKES. They just bleed money, its ridiculous.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Sparklingdee wrote:
itslove wrote:

They prob have a Target card....and a Best Buy card....and financed the RV, the Truck and the van. And they have a mortgage. I HIGHLY doubt they are making all these big purchases with cash. They probably use credit cards and pay the minimum balances each month.
Because they are immature and stupid as FUCK. they don't realize what they are doing.

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:
itslove wrote: Mine was $700 without insurance Image

They prob have a Target card....and a Best Buy card....and financed the RV, the Truck and the van. And they have a mortgage. I HIGHLY doubt they are making all these big purchases with cash. They probably use credit cards and pay the minimum balances each month.
Because they are immature and stupid as FUCK. they don't realize what they are doing.

They need Dave Ramsey before they are drowning and jobless Image

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I don’t know I’ve always been on the side of ‘youtubers don’t make THAT much money’ but I really doubt they’re just financing all of this shit.

I doubt they would get approved for much money on multiple credit lines like that.

ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I don’t know I’ve always been on the side of ‘youtubers don’t make THAT much money’ but I really doubt they’re just financing all of this shit.

I doubt they would get approved for much money on multiple credit lines like that.

ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I don’t know I’ve always been on the side of ‘youtubers don’t make THAT much money’ but I really doubt they’re just financing all of this shit.

Exactly! I mean, even if they don’t make THAT much, they still have to make enough to be able to be approved for several credits

Return to “JesssFam”