JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Unread post by sondraK »

Chris's ex is very pretty.I bet that will be a beautiful baby,w her Mexican features.And lots of hair! LOL
I wonder if Chris will be willing to give up some of his time w them,and let the boys see their new sister.I can't see him driving them down there and back again.My guess is they'll have to wait till end of summer to see her
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

sondraK wrote:I'm not crazy about Jess,but I'm glad he didn't get stuck w Gabe.Now Amber has to put up w him.I feel bad for her
*she
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Gabe messaging u about ur nice butt and getting mad when u don’t respond is fucking wrong the man is married and that’s shit single men do. Why get married if u don’t want to be married for the love of God. They probably won’t last, sadly. Or maybe Amber will just put up with his wandering eye because he’s Logan’s father figure and he’ll probably eventually give Amber another kid too. I doubt he’d cheat in real life because he has no options, prob not too many girls are falling all over him but lots of guys just can’t give up the internet girls thing. It’s so annoying and makes me rage.

The thing is, some people are only as loyal as their options and he strikes me as that. If a super hot girl begged to go down on him there is no way he’d say “no I’m married”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

LilaLavender wrote:Alyna is quitting dance btw. She had her dance recital with Lilia and Janell mentioned on her Instagram that it was her last one, because Alyna's said it's "not her thing anymore". I'd say "props to Janell for letting her daughter pick for herself what she wants to do in life", but tbh, this is what should be the standard. It's the forcing a kid into something they've expressed they don't necessarily want so you can live vicariously through them what is an extreme negative, Jess.

Also, to my surprise, Alyna's dad was at the recital. He hasn't acknowledged Alyna on his social media in years, and Janell always mentions how Alyna "has no dad in her life", so I wonder if she's been exaggerating that or if he just out of nowhere decided to attend his kid's recital.

Also, I hate to say, but he is gorgeous. Definitely the most attractive dog in this pack of deadbeat dads
Can you post a Pic of her dad?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
meme_monday
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by meme_monday »

cardboardbox wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
jessie131 wrote: Addie is definitely not be at all. My son was 22lbs at 6 months and he’s been in size 4 for awhile now. Her head is just big and round, so it makes her appear to be big.

My son has been in fives since before 1 and he’s 18 months. I couldn’t believe she just barely switched Addie to 5’s when she’s “SO big”

I can't believe how big some kids are ! My son was in 4s at 2 years old and was just going into 5s as he was potty trained. I guess my boy is just slim. He's 3 now and weighs 30lbs. He weighed 20lbs at 2 years old.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing! My daughter never made it past size four! My son wore cloth diapers but I don’t think he would have made it to a size 5 either.

shmimeathand
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shmimeathand »

ironically at the beginning of the blog when jess is talking about being insecure about her natural lash situation, she looks better than she every did with those extensions.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Is Chris’s ex really pregnant?

georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

Amelia322 wrote:Is Chris’s ex really pregnant?

Yeah...she's due soon. There are pictures on her Facebook of her pregnant.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I Fi d it weird lilia wasn’t st Alaynas party

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Alyna’s dad for those asking.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... f31d96.png[/img]

Alicia30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alicia30 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... ed295f.png[/img] I know you guys said Modesto was trashy but didn’t realize how bad .... so had to share this from Reddit!!

courtneybenjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtneybenjamin »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
itslove wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 8a6517.png[/img]

Alright who told messs that she had to take all the kids out again?

she needs that vlog footage.

she needs to teach her kids patiences to not ooen stuff before its bought

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

missparzival wrote:I Fi d it weird lilia wasn’t st Alaynas party

She was. It looks like she didn't stay to sleep over but she was there for the actual party.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

From all the pictures on they instas I would have thought she wasn’t there also

mb_1218
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mb_1218 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:
Britxo wrote:So Gabe messaged me over Snapchat yesterday and I responded saying Hey, since our convos are just friendly for the most part
(Except the one time where he told me my butt was nice, or “from what I can tell it’s a good size”.. something along those lines. In regards to him saying that, he asked me what I was up to and I told him I was at the gym and he responded with that. —which I thought was weird considering I never met him in person before.)

Anyway.. he responded saying wow you actually responded back! Since I always leave him on read 90% of the time lol. After some small talk I left him on read again after asking what I was doing and he messaged again saying “or not” but what I’m trying to get at is why is he trying to get the attention of other people over social media if he’s married?? Truthfully I never paid much attention to the Gabe and Amber situation and speculating if somethings going on until this happened. Now I’m curious!

To the other person who said Gabe has messaged you also— does he keep texting you if you don’t respond? Or just me?

Truthfully... I thought of asking Gabe any questions we were wondering here and see what he says, but I don’t know if that’s going irl or not.. thoughts?
[Disclaimer: I have NOT actually ever asked him anything personal before. Like I said, our convos are friendly and I leave him on read 90-95% of the time anyway. I never went real life... don’t lock this thread like the Britney one lmfao]

ss or didn’t happen
You can’t ss a Snapchat convo without them being notified you took a ss and messages disappear after you read them on snapchat.

DO IT. Put a fire under his ass, or whatever the saying is. Make him worry about his actions...
caffeinenicotine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffeinenicotine »

Saw this posted on the "trashy" subreddit and immediately thought of this board. Image️[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... f05a58.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

pennyajdg wrote:From all the pictures on they instas I would have thought she wasn’t there also

Yeah I still haven’t seen a photo with her in it. I’ve seen ones with all the other skube tribe

blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

Just watched the newest vlog. She looks so much better with her natural eyelashes. I’ve always thought she was pretty, even if I don’t necessarily like her sense of style, but the fake lashes were awful.

But uh did anyone else notice that she left her baby unattended in a full tub so she could go sit outside and edit? I know she was right there, but drowning is silent. I have a 17 month old, and I never even step out of the bathroom when she’s bathing. She also...can’t bathe herself yet, so there’s no purpose of leaving her to sit alone anyway. As Addie is only a couple months older, I’d imagine the same to be true. It’s just careless, and it’s risky, and it made me anxious to watch.

missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missskristyy »

blipbloop wrote:Just watched the newest vlog. She looks so much better with her natural eyelashes. I’ve always thought she was pretty, even if I don’t necessarily like her sense of style, but the fake lashes were awful.

But uh did anyone else notice that she left her baby unattended in a full tub so she could go sit outside and edit? I know she was right there, but drowning is silent. I have a 17 month old, and I never even step out of the bathroom when she’s bathing. She also...can’t bathe herself yet, so there’s no purpose of leaving her to sit alone anyway. As Addie is only a couple months older, I’d imagine the same to be true. It’s just careless, and it’s risky, and it made me anxious to watch.

THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE ON THE BATH?! LITERALLY WHAT NO EXCUSE TO LEAVE HER BABY UNATTENDED

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Thanks Lillia for exposing you're idiot mother for leaving her toddler in a bath that's full almost to the top while she's too busy on her laptop outside the washroom. Love how the kids always expose Jess.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”