JesssFam: Messy ChrisMess Everyone! (Part 122)

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Messy ChrisMess Everyone! (Part 122)

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

spillthetea wrote:
Brook1888 wrote:
HeyKatie wrote:OT but Natalie got engaged today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great. Stand by for pregnancy announcement, followed by divorce announcement, followed by new guy announcement, followed by engagement announcement etc etc

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
right it's not like Natalie has good taste in men. she did pick Drake after knowing he'd cheated on Jess and left her while she was pregnant twice.
Makes me wonder if Natalie was the one he cheated with.

Did we ever hear who it was?

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Jess needs to invest in some shorts and size up a size or two. She’s had 5 kids. No one expects her to be tiny.

Beckylincoln
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Beckylincoln »

Seems like none of the kids have car seats or boosters besides addie, even though Jessica is apparently a big fan of carseat safety. Looking up hawaii laws on car seats and booster seats I found this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

Beckylincoln wrote:Seems like none of the kids have car seats or boosters besides addie, even though Jessica is apparently a big fan of carseat safety. Looking up hawaii laws on car seats and booster seats I found this.
Maybe it's different in tourism vans. like on school bus's or public transit kids don't have to be in car seats. or even seat belts for that matter.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Beckylincoln wrote:Seems like none of the kids have car seats or boosters besides addie, even though Jessica is apparently a big fan of carseat safety. Looking up hawaii laws on car seats and booster seats I found this.
I think they definitely should have at least tried to rent a booster or carseat for Landen, but if they're staying at the resort and not planning on taking a vehicle anywhere else this trip I can kind of forgive this. At least Jess isn't as bad as some other families with not bothering to even bring or try to rent carseats on vacations (i.e. the Lannings, 8 Passengers, etc.).
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

fossilfinger wrote:
I think they definitely should have at least tried to rent a booster or carseat for Landen, but if they're staying at the resort and not planning on taking a vehicle anywhere else this trip I can kind of forgive this. At least Jess isn't as bad as some other families with not bothering to even bring or try to rent carseats on vacations (i.e. the Lannings, 8 Passengers, etc.).
I am kind of glad she got a specific travel car seat for Bratty. If they had brought more and checked them, apparently insurance no longer considers them valid/safe. Yes, more of the kids should be properly strapped but by her own words, they’re spending the whole week on the beach. It’s probably within walking distance of the hotel/on the hotel property.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Went all the way to Hawaii just to give the kids their usual dinner (pizza). I'm kidding of course.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Wtf... happy new years from the hotel room, lazy fucks! Didn’t she say in the video that they’d see the amazing fire works in hawaii?? Assumed not via a tv...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... ed5670.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 544698.jpg[/img]
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Haulnarse wrote:Wtf... happy new years from the hotel room, lazy fucks! Didn’t she say in the video that they’d see the amazing fire works in hawaii?? Assumed not via a tv...

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... ed5670.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20190101</span><span>/</span><span>8c8f183ca18ebdf5c0f25ffc4bed5670</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 544698.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20190101</span><span>/</span><span>50805a85eef507ffe7e48ee820544698</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
not new year in Hawaii yet. Jess said they were watching the east coast feed in case the kids fall asleep. it is currently 8:39 PM in Hawaii.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Was Jessica 19 when she married drake?

spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Baconsgirl wrote:Was Jessica 19 when she married drake?

Yes
LavenderSparkleLove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LavenderSparkleLove »

Baconsgirl wrote:Was Jessica 19 when she married drake?

Yup. Unlike Gabe, he was stupid enough to marry her because she got pregnant.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Did they really travel all the wya to Hawaii to eat shitty take like pizza in a hotel?!?! Man, that’s bleak.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Ugh sorry hella typos. I meant to say they’re all the way in Hawaii and they’re in what looks like a cheap hotel eating cheap take out pizza. She put her kids through that flight for this?!?! Pathetic.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 12fa06.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 63aa97.jpg[/img]

nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

Makes me wonder if Natalie was the one he cheated with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Drake and Natalie broke up on end of May 2017. Video posted by JD celebrating friendversay. Before they break up the last pic I seen of them posted by Drake’s stepmom at Drake’s Cousin wedding.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

nadsbliss wrote:Makes me wonder if Natalie was the one he cheated with.

Drake and Natalie broke up on end of May 2017. Video posted by JD celebrating friendversay. Before they break up the last pic I seen of them posted by Drake’s stepmom at Drake’s Cousin wedding.[/quote]

Jeez Drake looks 9mths pregnant
nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

Drake and Natalie broke up on end of May 2017. Video posted by JD celebrating friendversay. Before they break up the last pic I seen of them posted by Drake’s stepmom at Drake’s Cousin wedding.[/quote]

I only can attracted 3 pic so I continued here. The first and second pic liked by JD on Natalie’s facebook
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

so yes they saw the fire works from Janell's story it looks like they were on the hotel belchony now if the kids saw them or not, not sure since no children were shown.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

nadsbliss wrote:

Drake and Natalie broke up on end of May 2017. Video posted by JD celebrating friendversay. Before they break up the last pic I seen of them posted by Drake’s stepmom at Drake’s Cousin wedding.
I only can attracted 3 pic so I continued here. The first and second pic liked by JD on Natalie’s facebook[/quote]

I meant if Natalie was the one Drake cheated on Messss with.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I think Drake cheated w Macie.I saw later where she said their breakup was hard on her.i'm not sure what she expected out of a guy who left his very pregnant wife,twin toddlers and preschool step daughter,whom he was very involved with

Return to “JesssFam”