JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

TreeHugger11
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Unread post by TreeHugger11 »

PumpkinHead wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:32 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:38 pm That camera in the kids bedrooms still weirds me out. They are 8 now, they don't need a camera. Soon Lilia will be going through puberty, I get only Jess has the password (so she says) but I worry about that stuff being hacked.
Wait why are there cameras in the kids' rooms? Talk about an invasion of privacy...
The only way I could someone justify the cameras is if they were truly for the kids safety, but like you all have said, they’re old enough where they don’t really need a camera to monitor their safety. The part that bothers me most about it is how she uses them like Big Brother or some other hidden camera show would. She takes footage from those cameras of what should be the kids private moments and broadcasts it for the entire world to see. She’s not using them to keep her kids safe, she’s using them for content.
CottonCandySky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CottonCandySky »

TreeHugger11 wrote:
PumpkinHead wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:32 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:38 pm That camera in the kids bedrooms still weirds me out. They are 8 now, they don't need a camera. Soon Lilia will be going through puberty, I get only Jess has the password (so she says) but I worry about that stuff being hacked.
Wait why are there cameras in the kids' rooms? Talk about an invasion of privacy...
The only way I could someone justify the cameras is if they were truly for the kids safety, but like you all have said, they’re old enough where they don’t really need a camera to monitor their safety. The part that bothers me most about it is how she uses them like Big Brother or some other hidden camera show would. She takes footage from those cameras of what should be the kids private moments and broadcasts it for the entire world to see. She’s not using them to keep her kids safe, she’s using them for content.
I honestly think that’s the only reasons she installed those camera’s, so she has always some content she could use for her vlog. She doesn’t care about safety, otherwise her kids wouldn’t play barefoot on the street outside
chomimi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chomimi »

GUYS 😳 was I the only one shocked at how tidy Jessica's house looked in this last vlog? No bunch of crap laying the twins room floor, living room, even the "study station" cabinet they have in the kitchen was organized plus the twins MADE UP bed at the end... I was actually shocked at how for once her home looked clean and actually nice
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

chomimi wrote:GUYS Image was I the only one shocked at how tidy Jessica's house looked in this last vlog? No bunch of crap laying the twins room floor, living room, even the "study station" cabinet they have in the kitchen was organized plus the twins MADE UP bed at the end... I was actually shocked at how for once her home looked clean and actually nice
I wasn’t gong to watch bcuz I’m not in the mood, but now I have to see this! lol

I wonder if Mimi is cleaning up to keep busy. Image
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

Man those were some shitty birthday presents

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

sondraK wrote:Did anybody catch Jesssss said she'd never had a man there w her in labor????? Gabe was there w lilia,and Drake was there w the twins.I get jesss didn't let Drake know when she went into labor w Landon,or so he says,jesss hasn't refuted it that i know of....but only Chris counts????
Yesss! Gabe should've mad about that. He was there and involved! He cried when lilia was born

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

ReyRey61 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:19 am
chomimi wrote:GUYS Image was I the only one shocked at how tidy Jessica's house looked in this last vlog? No bunch of crap laying the twins room floor, living room, even the "study station" cabinet they have in the kitchen was organized plus the twins MADE UP bed at the end... I was actually shocked at how for once her home looked clean and actually nice
I wasn’t gong to watch bcuz I’m not in the mood, but now I have to see this! lol

I wonder if Mimi is cleaning up to keep busy. Image
Her mom and step dad maybe?
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Mimi is probably Jess' cleaner now she lives there as well as the teacher.
Natalee888
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Natalee888 »

not sure if you guys talked about it already but I saw her insta story and I'm pretty aggravated.
she went to Texas Roadhouse and she was praising the staff for using gloves and facemasks. the thing that pissed me off is that she went there with her dirty ass pyjamas, no gloves and no face mask!!! it doesn't have to be an N95 sort of mask but she should have definitely put something on, even a scarf!!! this is absolutely insane! these workers are risking their lives by doing their job and yet, people like Jess don't give a fuck!
here in Italy, in the region of Lombardy, the governor made mandatory for everyone to wear facemasks, even cloth ones.
I also want to point out that she went there with her husband and I saw a kid in the back of the car, like WTH!!!! Does she even know what lockdown is? are people allowed to go around town as nothing happened?
she's so stupid and careless
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Natalee888 wrote:.
I also want to point out that she went there with her husband and I saw a kid in the back of the car, like WTH!!!! Does she even know what lockdown is? are people allowed to go around town as nothing happened?
Some people I know who have health problems are under 100% quarantine by choice while others are careless or ignorant of the seriousness, like Jessss It’s still allowed in California to go out and take a drive, take a walk or hike (though many parks are now closed due to idiot people abusing the social distancing rules), get groceries or take-out food via pick-up or drive through. But the wave is supposed to hit us in a couple of weeks. So now more than ever we need to stay home as much as possible!!
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Yes,It would only require one of them to get the food,just like for the store.I hope they tipped them well
magicalshrimp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by magicalshrimp »

Messs grocery shops like she’s a college student living in a dorm. She posted a video of her groceries on her story and all I can see is cereal, cookies, eggs, various snacks, pasta, and oatmeal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Speaking of eggs, do those kids ever eat eggs?!?! All I ever see is cereal, pancakes, waffles and more pancakes!
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Natalee888 wrote:not sure if you guys talked about it already but I saw her insta story and I'm pretty aggravated.
she went to Texas Roadhouse and she was praising the staff for using gloves and facemasks. the thing that pissed me off is that she went there with her dirty ass pyjamas, no gloves and no face mask!!! it doesn't have to be an N95 sort of mask but she should have definitely put something on, even a scarf!!! this is absolutely insane! these workers are risking their lives by doing their job and yet, people like Jess don't give a fuck!
here in Italy, in the region of Lombardy, the governor made mandatory for everyone to wear facemasks, even cloth ones.
I’m in L.A and we have to wear face masks now, even if they’re the cloth kind. I thought it was mandatory for all of California.

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

she says her kids eat healthy...did she see her own grocery cart? she’d probably say fruit and veg are underneath everything but we all know nobody puts produce on the bottom. that was so much unhealthy food. and i know her kids are growing but she said it would last maybe a week? i don’t have kids, but it seems like a lot of food for lasting just one week. anyways, her cart was so gross, like the people you see in the grocery store with chips and ice cream, etc in bulk and you don’t know how they survive or arent 1000 pounds.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Bambi_ wrote:
Natalee888 wrote:not sure if you guys talked about it already but I saw her insta story and I'm pretty aggravated.
I’m in L.A and we have to wear face masks now, even if they’re the cloth kind. I thought it was mandatory for all of California.

I’m in/near Long Beach and I hadn’t heard it was mandatory. Even saw an officer walk into my store as I was leaving yesterday with no PPE. I was also avoiding it because I don’t like things on my face but I did finally get one yesterday. Especially since I’m still working in public and immunosuppressed. I also have a few more on order from Etsy (Disney ones actually,) but those could take awhile because the shop got slammed with 1000s of orders in just a few days.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Hoe4Christmas wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:04 pm she says her kids eat healthy...did she see her own grocery cart? she’d probably say fruit and veg are underneath everything but we all know nobody puts produce on the bottom. that was so much unhealthy food. and i know her kids are growing but she said it would last maybe a week? i don’t have kids, but it seems like a lot of food for lasting just one week. anyways, her cart was so gross, like the people you see in the grocery store with chips and ice cream, etc in bulk and you don’t know how they survive or arent 1000 pounds.

We've seen her lunches. So when did they start eating healthy? The only produce I've ever seen is strawberries and one or two eat the broccoli. To Jess the bad carbs are healthy.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Hoe4Christmas wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:04 pm she says her kids eat healthy...did she see her own grocery cart? she’d probably say fruit and veg are underneath everything but we all know nobody puts produce on the bottom. that was so much unhealthy food. and i know her kids are growing but she said it would last maybe a week? i don’t have kids, but it seems like a lot of food for lasting just one week. anyways, her cart was so gross, like the people you see in the grocery store with chips and ice cream, etc in bulk and you don’t know how they survive or arent 1000 pounds.

I have to agree and disagree here... at our grocery stores here, the first place you stop at, is the deli, bakery, and produce... then you go around a corner... and it's canned and boxed goods.. further down are frozen foods, then cleaning supplies, toilet paper (if any is in stock), paper towels, pet food, hand soaps, shampoo, conditioner, face wash, small makeup and nail section.. medication and vitamins.. the pharmacy.. then the checkout area. Not sure how her grocery store is set up... but, when I went shopping (not been out since March 11th) my produce always got put at the bottom, I DID put the things that would be squashed, like bananas and such, up top... where kids usually sit. But, I agree with you because, I don't think that woman actually knows how to eat healthy, and wouldn't know even if someone took all the junk away and left her with all veggies and fruits.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

Those boob cakes were a little weird

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

webuser123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by webuser123 »

She has often been criticised for treating the twins not as individuals but rather a pair so I have to give credit for treating them as individuals

Return to “JesssFam”