GabeandJesss part 5

xobeautyxo
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GabeandJesss part 5

Unread post by xobeautyxo »

WHO THINKS JESSICA IS GOING TO ANNOUNCE HER PREGNANCY SOON! I HAVE A FEELING SHE IS PREGNANT RIGHT NOW!
BrittanyandBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BrittanyandBaby »

She claims she's not "trying" till the end of the summer, I don't think she'd lie. I hope they move soon.... Looks WAY too cramped in that house lol.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I'm guessing mid-April/early May we'll get a "SURPRISE" video.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I think they will move out before the new baby is actually delivered. But on when the pregnancy could begin.. difficult to say. My money is on:

[x] 2-4 months from now;
[ ] end of the summer;
[ ] end of the year/next year.

:D

How is she going to handle 4 sick babies at the same time? With, quite possibly, her being sick herself and having a college paper due in 12 hours? :? Just putting down a possible scenario.. 4 kids is a lot to handle.
up all night, got demons to fight
TaylorKnows

See I don't think she'll move out. She has 2 boys and a girl, so if it's another boy, she can stick him with Kaden&Kyson and if it's a girl, she'll be bunking up with Lilia. I don't think she'll ever move out.
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jessica911 »

The boys...they are so precious. I still can't believe they're one, I'm excited to see their birthday video. :)
ImageImage
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:I know they're just so cute I can't handle it. I never wanted a boy before but after seeing them, kvebe002s baby Liam, and Jakoby grow up I want a little boy so bad.
I feel like I'm the only girl who has always wanted a little boy ever since I was little, I'm honestly terrified to have girls. I don't know boys just seem so rowdy and fun! And I think little boy clothes are adorable, probably has something to do with me being the opposite of a girly girl haha I've always hated pink and loved playing in the dirt with my brother. :P
ImageImage
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Jessica911 wrote:
cakewalked wrote:I know they're just so cute I can't handle it. I never wanted a boy before but after seeing them, kvebe002s baby Liam, and Jakoby grow up I want a little boy so bad.
I feel like I'm the only girl who has always wanted a little boy ever since I was little, I'm honestly terrified to have girls. I don't know boys just seem so rowdy and fun! And I think little boy clothes are adorable, probably has something to do with me being the opposite of a girly girl haha I've always hated pink and loved playing in the dirt with my brother. :P
Plus..the whole mother-daughter relationship during the teenage years...can be PRETTY crappy! :?

Boys are easy, I think :D Or easier anyway! It's freakkin' hard to be a woman!
But at the same time..I'm completely in love with baby girls! They are just so adorable and precious! And much sweeter even during rough terrible years!
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

I have 2 girls and OMG in 4-5 years we are so trying for a boy. If we dont get a boy, we'll try ONE more time and then if it isn't a boy, we'll be done with 4 girls lol!

I would be happy with more girls too though :) Pink everything <3

Jess is ONE mother I wouldn't mind seeing pregnant again. she just needs to stop lying about birth control and stuff and move out lol
TaylorKnows

Jessica911 wrote:
I used to want a little girl so badly. But now, I just really want boys. I don't think I could handle all of the drama a daughter could go through. Boys have drama too, but not nearly as much as girls.
ke$ha
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ke$ha »

I always wanted a baby girl, I swear all she would wear would be pink. Until recently I thought I would never want a boy because I would have no idea what to do, but then I started following Lorandlayton and Gabeandjesss and I realized I really wanted boys and they weren't so hard. My sister just had a son and I am in love with that little munchkin, so I definitely want boys now (and of course a girl)
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

TaylorKnows wrote:
Jessica911 wrote:
I used to want a little girl so badly. But now, I just really want boys. I don't think I could handle all of the drama a daughter could go through. Boys have drama too, but not nearly as much as girls.
The thought of having a teenage girl terrifies me. Of course if I do end up with girls I wouldn't complain because they're precious either way, but I would be cherishing every second while they are babies. I just want a boy first sooo bad then after that I don't care what happens, since it would be nice to have boys and girls. My mom always says I'm going to end up with like 4 girls since I want a boy so bad though haha
ImageImage
Caiden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Caiden »

I never post here, but I just wanted to add that I've ALWAYS wanted to have a boy over a girl :) not sure why, I just always have. And if I had two kids, I'd want two boys so they could have that strong, brother bond :) and then if I'm lucky enough to have three kids one day, then I'd want a girl. But obviously I'd be happy and love whatever gender my future children turn out to be <3
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

She wants another baby...wow. And we have people on this site supportive of her? What a surprise!!!
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

"The thought of having a teenage girl terrifies me. Of course if I do end up with girls I wouldn't complain because they're precious either way, but I would be cherishing every second while they are babies. I just want a boy first sooo bad then after that I don't care what happens, since it would be nice to have boys and girls. My mom always says I'm going to end up with like 4 girls since I want a boy so bad though haha"

You sound like you want to be pregnant so bad. Just do it, already. Fuck....Some of you girls are stupid. You act like having a girl baby/boy baby is going to be easy. Let me hear how great it is.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

Junepher that was really harsh, they're just talking, what's up you're butt lol
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Yes, her kids are nice... But why in the world would I support a manipulative bitch to get pregnant again? Sheesh. I even heard "I wish she'll get twin girls this time <3 "
Umm... what?
She can do whatever she wants. Either way, I know she'll do a "suprise" video (surprise my ass) really soon. Or maybe TTC videos because this will bring her more views which = more moolah.
Girl's a psycho, manipulative, arrogant, know-it-all, conceited and full of herself. I may sound harsh, but this is the truth.
I said this before, she is a good mother. Of course she is. This is her goal in life. Remember her "I wanted to be a mother since I was 2!"? That's funny 'cause I don't even remember what I was doing or thinking at that age.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

BrittanyandBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BrittanyandBaby »

She did say they were planning on buying a house in the neighborhood if one popped up, think she will announce in May or June. She said they will be trying at the end of summer though because she wants the boys to be a little bit older then Lilia was when she had the boys. It's hard to say, at least she is a great mom though. :)
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

junepher wrote:"The thought of having a teenage girl terrifies me. Of course if I do end up with girls I wouldn't complain because they're precious either way, but I would be cherishing every second while they are babies. I just want a boy first sooo bad then after that I don't care what happens, since it would be nice to have boys and girls. My mom always says I'm going to end up with like 4 girls since I want a boy so bad though haha"

You sound like you want to be pregnant so bad. Just do it, already. Fuck....Some of you girls are stupid. You act like having a girl baby/boy baby is going to be easy. Let me hear how great it is.
So, you really went for it?
You actually started making Meth?
How is that going? :roll:
Caiden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Caiden »

sleep84 wrote:
junepher wrote:"The thought of having a teenage girl terrifies me. Of course if I do end up with girls I wouldn't complain because they're precious either way, but I would be cherishing every second while they are babies. I just want a boy first sooo bad then after that I don't care what happens, since it would be nice to have boys and girls. My mom always says I'm going to end up with like 4 girls since I want a boy so bad though haha"

So, you really went for it?
You actually started making Meth?
How is that going? :roll:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha

Return to “JesssFam”