GabeandJesss Part 18

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GabeandJesss Part 18

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Everything Jess has done has been done in such a rushed, pre-calculated way. Every action she has made, has been made with her preconcieved motions on how the future is going to be. (Someone should tell her you CANT predict the future!)

I was thinking about her wedding. I am not a person who spends all kinds of money on a wedding, but for someone who pictured NEVER getting married again, it was so cheap. It makes me sad for her she "never plans to get married again." I would HATE for that to have been my one and only wedding. It was thrown together, she was pregnant!, Didn't they order brides maid dresses off the internet/use left over prom dresses? And lets not forget half the groomsmen probably KNEW Drake was bonking his cousin!

I kinda wish she got the wedding of her dreams (we all know she had one, and that WASNT it) because then that way she could at least say the wedding was everything she dreamed of, even though the marriage wasnt.

That is where I garner up some sympathy for her LOL. I didn't spend a butt load on my wedding, but it was more or less exactly what I wanted. If I ever divorce I can look back and say it was what I wanted and at least be happy for that.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GabeandJesss Part 18

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “JesssFam”