Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GabeandJess Part 19

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

rodgerdodger wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:
AnonymousSource wrote:Image

One of the blue gems is holding up the other blue gem. It's underneath. I see 4. Look closely.

I hope she did not pay more than $5 for that necklace. :|
It looks like it's an aluminum necklace with some cheap beads super glued onto it. I have a bracelet I got on Etsy for 5 dollars made from the same materials and hand-stamped.

I mean, I love it and it is durable but it isn't something that I would go on to try and act like it's super fancy or anything (I have it mostly as a constant reminder for whenever my anxiety spikes up). Jess necklace looks really cheap and those beads are going to fall off really soon. Who knows, maybe she was given it for free because she's soooo famous on YT :roll:

I personally like yours better. She could of gotten that with the kids names.
The beads are barrel of the bottom cheap. And I personally would of gotten a different color for each kid. The uneven blue to pink would drive me up the wall.

She could of even got it without the tacky beads and it wouldn't look so bad, just the circle with the kids names.
deeznuts
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by deeznuts »

joshbritlexi wrote:Anyways back to Jessica... I have been with my husband since I was 13 years old so 6.5 years and wr are married. I am a SAHM because he is a mechanic... we aren't rich at all but he can/will is able to support the 4 of us just fine and we have our own place.

That being said, Jessica was NOT in the same position we were and shouldn't have ever planned kids with Drake. They knew each other how long? Plus he was a lousy cheater.

Two totally different situations and should be treatedd differently
I am in no way bashing you for planning your kids at a young age, to each their own, I however didn't plan my pregnancy at a month shy of 16 years old. I regret my age and how young I was, I however, do not regret my child. Those are two different things. I apologize if I wasn't clear about that. I just took offense to your comment.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=8314

Made a new thread cause this one's getting too long. :)

Return to “JesssFam”