ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GabeandJess- Part 21

Unread post by ber614 »

@ kingoflove21vher
You mentioned that you understood why he came home from work because he was just doing yard work, before you said anything I was just about to say the opposite haha. My husband used to work in job similar to Drake's but they'd mainly do drywall, paining, and construction, but sometimes he would have to do yard work like chopping down trees or something. There was a couple times when he would be working only a couple blocks away from our house but wouldn't come home when I offered to make him lunch because he was so exhausted. It is not like Drake was working in office sitting all day and wanted an excuse to get away for a few minutes on his break. He works outside all day in the hot sun getting sweaty and dirty. So I find it weird he'd waste his break driving all the way home and all the way back just for a bag of chips. So I find it more weird he'd come home while working a job that requires a lot of physical energy than I would if he worked almost anywhere else.

Does anyone know where Drake works now? Is he still doing the saame thing?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Lol ummmm so if that's the case then why would it matter if Sam is there? If he's too exhausted to come get a lunch what makes you guys think that he's not too exhausted to come bang Sam in a house full of kids lmao
#FreeBen
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

My dad is a construction worker, and I remember in high school during summer breaks he would come home to have lunch with me. Even if it was only for 30 mins or so. We live in a small town so 10 t0 15 min drive isn't really that much.
:love2:
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Even if she did bang Drake none if it changes the fact Jess banged her boyfriend. ...

I guess though, anything to deflect the attention off Jess.
mpetrie8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mpetrie8 »

Jeeze people if Drake was having sex with Sam we would have already heard about it

My husband use to work in lawn care and everytime he was near our area he'd visit for 5 mins so no I don't think its strange that drake did that.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

I don't meant to be vulgar, but maybe Sam said she'd give him oral sex or a hand job or something where he doesn't have to do anything haha. I am not saying I actually believe any of this happened. I am just speculating. Sure he would be tired to have sex, but he could have chips anytime, he can only mess around with Sam when Jessica is gone. Again, I am not accusing anyone of anything I just thought it was an interesting thing Peachy pointed out and I wouldn't have ever noticed. It seems like Jessica and everyone she hangs out with is really trashy so even if Drake didn't plan on hooking up with Sam when he came home that day, it wouldn't surprise me if they did fool around another time. From the information Sam and others have shared is just seems like everyone has sex with everyone's SO.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

*sits back with bucket of popcorn*
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Drake quit Target when he got the landscaping job.
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

I was watching some videos on her old channel and it's amazing that she seemed like a normal girl with hobbies and interests. Now she seems kind of devoid of personality.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Ok , the drake and Sam thing. I don't think so. In that video, Sam didn't seem at all surprised when jess came home early... Probably because jess texted her to say her class was canceled and she was coming home. In which case, wouldnt Sam text drake to say don't bother coming, cause jess is coming home??

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

Kiki I was going to say the same thing. I'm pretty sure Sam would have texted Drake not to come home. Plus, she had his chips ready, he works physical labor, which means he's probably really hungry. I don't think he looked guilty or annoyed that Jess was home.
DigThePig
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DigThePig »

seriously where do you all go to re-size images for your avatars? My first one must have been a fluke lol I have tried everything I can think of (obviously im not computer savvy!) I was thinking something like this...

I just get bored after a while and like to switch up what i have.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

DigThePig wrote:seriously where do you all go to re-size images for your avatars? My first one must have been a fluke lol I have tried everything I can think of (obviously im not computer savvy!) I was thinking something like this...

I use photoshop, but you can use photobucket or tinypic, & etc online. <3 :D

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

DigThePig wrote:seriously where do you all go to re-size images for your avatars? My first one must have been a fluke lol I have tried everything I can think of (obviously im not computer savvy!) I was thinking something like this...

IT HAS THE BAD BRAID ABD EVERYTHING
DigThePig
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DigThePig »

Never even noticed the braid lol I just laughed at the short shorts!!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Either Sam has the best poker face in tough/uncomfortable situations, or nothing happened and he actually just came home for chips and doesn't liked to be filmed. I'm gonna go with the latter...
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Yue195 wrote:Either Sam has the best poker face in tough/uncomfortable situations, or nothing happened and he actually just came home for chips and doesn't liked to be filmed. I'm gonna go with the latter...
And its not like she came home and Drake was already there, Drake showed up after she had got there. If they were really messing around wouldn't Samantha txt him and tell him to not come home because Jessica is there?
Anything to make Jessica look like the victim.
:love2:
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

I think it would be hard being friends with jess in real life. She seems like shed be that friend always focusing on their own problems, and you would always have to put effort in to see them.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Emcee wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Either Sam has the best poker face in tough/uncomfortable situations, or nothing happened and he actually just came home for chips and doesn't liked to be filmed. I'm gonna go with the latter...
And its not like she came home and Drake was already there, Drake showed up after she had got there. If they were really messing around wouldn't Samantha txt him and tell him to not come home because Jessica is there?
Anything to make Jessica look like the victim.
I think it's safe to say peachy here lost the argument and just made a fool of herself.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “JesssFam”