When will Jess announce her next pregnancy?

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

When will Jess announce her next pregnancy?

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

For fun I thought we could guess. We all know it's coming.

I say May at the latest.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: When will Jess announce her next pregnancy?

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I think sooner. She is looking a little beefy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

By Lilias 5th birthday!!!
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

I think she might wait until after the summer. That way she won't have the kids birthdays all in March again. Maybe September she'll announce?
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Well if she carries on her pattern.. Landen has to be 14 months.. So pregnant in early Mayish? So a baby due in February again? :p
Or maybe when Landen's 13 months so pregnant in April, due January time?
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I think she will wait "a long time" on this one and get pregnant sometime in early 2016, or maybe late 2015 and announce it in early 2016.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I'm sure she's planning a 2016 baby. So any time between April and March 2016.

Her pattern is 14 months, so June is a good guess for an announcement.

Then we'll really see if she's facing reality with a naive attitude or an adult attitude. Cuz you know, getting pregnant before your 1 year dating anniversary with someone must be out of the YouTube Mom handbook, borrowed from the "Haha, lets see where your life is in 5 years" handbook.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she needs to wear her tis the season to be pregnant shirt again
springtime.
Arieya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Arieya »

I honestly think she'll wait until she's "sure ( :roll: )" that Chris won't leave her. As far as we know she's only been with him for a few months. So I'm guessing we'll hear a pregnancy announcement early next year, which would still make it a 2016 baby.

I'm interested in her reaction when she gets a 4th boy (Chris already has 2 so it's likely). She'll probably cry and play it off like she's only sad because Lilia won't have a baby sister.
salty8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by salty8 »

I think when. The boys are in preschool
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Come on she to keep the flow. Baby I will be born in 2016

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Arieya wrote:I honestly think she'll wait until she's "sure ( :roll: )" that Chris won't leave her. As far as we know she's only been with him for a few months. So I'm guessing we'll hear a pregnancy announcement early next year, which would still make it a 2016 baby.

I'm interested in her reaction when she gets a 4th boy (Chris already has 2 so it's likely). She'll probably cry and play it off like she's only sad because Lilia won't have a baby sister.
Random and a bit off topic but a girl I used to work with was one of three girls and she married a guy who has 3 daughters from his first marriage so when they fell pregnant I was dead sure they would have a girl... 2 boys later! She's pregnant with her third so I so I'm interested to know if she will have another boy or a girl.

I think it would be kind of funny if she had another boy, just because she so desperately wants another girl. But she needs to stop breeding so hopefully she gets her oh so desired daughter and stops popping kids out like a Pez dispenser.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

I don't see how she can want anymore kids. It's chaotic in that house and where will this baby go?
Metalstar420
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Metalstar420 »

fortwendy wrote:Then we'll really see if she's facing reality with a naive attitude or an adult attitude. Cuz you know, getting pregnant before your 1 year dating anniversary with someone must be out of the YouTube Mom handbook, borrowed from the "Haha, lets see where your life is in 5 years" handbook.
I clearly don't see how this is relevant, yes she needs to take a step back and take a real good look at her track record and children, but i don't get how getting pregnant before 1 year dating anniversary has to come of some handbook. I got pregnant 7 months before our 1 year anniversary and on March 1 we will be together for 5 years 2 of them married. Maybe its the trash she picks up, cause you know drake's record is going down hill, now with a new woman and she is already knocked up, seems like he can't get pussy off his mind always thinking with his non-brain head. Everyone is different sometimes you find your soul mate and get pregnant before the year and sometimes it just a mess and you should have kept your legs closed, it's all in the cards. I am glad mine worked out beautifully.
Thecarpetislava
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thecarpetislava »

The sad thing is if she had just stopped at Lilia and actually accomplished something with her life her announcing a pregnancy now wouldn't be a bad thing. But she had to be impulsive and plan two more pregnancys back back so soon after. Now her having more kids just seems absolutely ridiculous.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

When her birth control fails her lmao, which will be around June/August. But shell also be engaged by that point so it will be okay and everything will be perfect and butterflies.
josie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by josie »

Lady6 wrote:When her birth control fails her lmao, which will be around June/August. But shell also be engaged by that point so it will be okay and everything will be perfect and butterflies.
What birth control? ;)

I don't know I'd say she'll move out with Chris before she plans another pregnancy. Once she moves out you know shit's gonna hit the fan. ;)

ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

I say she will announce her next pregnancy January/February 2016, which will be a little before Landen turns 2.

I am actually more curious to see if she gets married first, or pregnant first. I think she is going to get engaged, talk about plans for TTC after the wedding, but have a "surprise" pregnancy before they get married.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

I don't think it makes a difference if she gets married before having another baby, seen as marriage is pretty much a joke to her.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

I hope for her sake she doesn't marry or reproduce with Chris. He gives me such a creeper vibe, especially since her DITL video.

Return to “JesssFam”