Skank&Shank Part 36

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Skank&Shank Part 36

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am reading through some old forums since I am pretty new here, but this is HILARIOUS.
Posted on Feb 3rd 2014, in part 10 of her thread by "memyselfandi"

If Jess and Drake are splitting up, I guarantee that within a year she will be in a serious relationship with someone else and within two years time she will be pregnant again or having another baby. I know she said this is her last pregnancy, but I'm not buying it. Young as she is, she still has another 20+ years of fertility, so I find it hard to believe she will stop bearing children now. She wants another daughter, so I think she will try until she has one. I predict Jess will have at least six children by the time she's thirty.

So here we are, just over a year later and she is engaged. ding ding ding.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

This site is off-late turning into a clairvoyance bureau . lol. Almost all our predictions about ginger-mess come true.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Jess the wannabe duggar
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

old_soul_here wrote:Jess the wannabe duggar
Jess having 19 kids.........
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I wanted to re watch the dancing in to labor video but it just says it's unavailable. Was it removed because it had copyright music in it?
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nope they just mute the sound in that case. We have several finals video (my partner and I are nationally ranked dancers), without sound even with a notice saying we are using the music legally etc
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

no its on. With music.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

I get a this video is not available messaged too :/
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Maybe It's because I'm in Australia. I know it used to work because I remember seeing it but it doesn't work now
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm a kiwi so that makes sense
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

I can't remember the name of the video, but I swear there was a video that showed Drake come home from work and start cleaning.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Didn't think I'd ever have to relive those awful moments ugh
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Drake said in a tag video how he hates clutter. I think chris only cleans to get it in faster.
I started watching Jess pretty early and remembered how she never used to censor Lilia's private parts when she was a baby. She only started doing it once Drake did it for the first time during a vlog when they were bathing her
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Fairplay wrote:Drake said in a tag video how he hates clutter. I think chris only cleans to get it in faster.
I started watching Jess pretty early and remembered how she never used to censor Lilia's private parts when she was a baby. She only started doing it once Drake did it for the first time during a vlog when they were bathing her

So he was there When lily was taking a bath ???
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

_809lovely wrote:
Fairplay wrote:Drake said in a tag video how he hates clutter. I think chris only cleans to get it in faster.

So he was there When lily was taking a bath ???
Yeah.. He even hopped in with her and Jess was like HAHHAHA like a hyena she is not finding it inappropriate at all. You know how much shit any mother would be in if their ex husband/bf saw a young man hop in the tub with their 2 year old daughter
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Here's the vid of Lilia in the tub with drake at the end

This is the first time lilias parts were covered and that was Drake who started doing that because Jess never used to. He hops in the tub with her while Jess records NOT censoring anything and lilia's vag is out with everyone to see. Another indication of how Mess doesn't even give a shit. She probably has all the kids running naked with Chris there and she just laughs it off
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Fairplay wrote:Here's the vid of Lilia in the tub with drake at the end

This is the first time lilias parts were covered and that was Drake who started doing that because Jess never used to. He hops in the tub with her while Jess records NOT censoring anything and lilia's vag is out with everyone to see. Another indication of how Mess doesn't even give a shit. She probably has all the kids running naked with Chris there and she just laughs it off

Wow this girl has issues ! I feel uncomfortable if my daughter is naked and her DAD is there. I hope stabby gives lilia some privacy; well she's older now though
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Holy Moly I have a lot to catch up on.
daisyisabella1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisyisabella1 »

_809lovely wrote:
Fairplay wrote:Here's the vid of Lilia in the tub with drake at the end

Wow this girl has issues ! I feel uncomfortable if my daughter is naked and her DAD is there. I hope stabby gives lilia some privacy; well she's older now though
can we just talk about her bellybutton and how it looks NORMAL!!
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

by 80085 Nope, fuck you Natalie. You're stupid uneducated trash and obviously don't have the mental capacity to understand how using slurs as such perpetuate racism and continue to make white people feel okay using such a disgusting slur. And it's even more aggravating that you would use a slur like that when you're a month away from giving birth a MIXED RACE CHILD!!! (albeit, she will be half Mexican, not African American) And just in case you were somehow unaware of this, Mexicans, Hispanics, and Latinos/Latinas also do still suffer from racism!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself, Natalie. The fact that you can even use that word without an ounce of guilt disgusts me, honestly.

I'm not even POC and I'm tired of hearing the "I'm not racist, I have POC friends/I have a POC ex/My SO is POC/My Aunt's friend's Cat's mother was owned by a POC".

You should never, ever use that word.
Ever.
If you don't get why, read HeavenOnlyKnows post. As she said, there's still people in America who heard that word daily used purely as a way to degrade and demean them. It's not cool, it's not hip, it's disgusting. I'm very disappointed, honestly. Almost thought you were decent.

Damn, she's more like Iggy Azalea than I ever imagined.
Marshmellow, If Drake's mother is African American.... that makes it 5 times worse.

My God, girl.
Chill. I'm not gonna say my momma's black, or my neighbour's black, therefore I'm not a racist. No, not even a black boyfriend. I just fucking love black people, period. They're funny and beautiful.
But you know what... when they'll stop calling each other nig'ga, maybe that's when white people will stop too.
If you think about it, they're offending each other... but that's ok. Cause they're the ones doing it. But when white people are "joking" around... OH SHIT!
I'd rather talk about how stupid Natalie is for getting pregnant at her age. But hey, it happens, right? With Drake, though? :? I'd rather call her out on saying she had her black boyfriend of three years. No, I'm not saying anything about his skin color. But, girl... when the fuck did you start dating?
Yeah I know it's completely off topic and way old subject, but some of us are really way behind. Sorry.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Return to “JesssFam”