Skank&Shank Part 36

Annavi04
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Skank&Shank Part 36

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Yeah, he's super adorable with his big eyes and different expressions lol. His pouting face was so cuuuttteeee <3
WhitePony37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhitePony37 »

Aww. I'd probably yell at my own husband to pick the poor kid up and cuddle him. I can't stand to see my kids like that, let alone record it for 2 minutes. :\
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

I wonder if she'll delete the video if it gets enough negative comments or thumbs down votes. It seems like a lot of people are making negative comments on it.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

ellie- wrote:
webby wrote:lol well Alpine took his phone out for Landen but it clearly didn't work

I'm sorry but Landen is a really ugly baby. and pouting makes it worse

love the cameo by one of the Skube children too
Why would you say that about a baby who isn't even one year old? Seriously, taking it to far..

And that was Kaden at the end not one of the Skubes.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

RubyRed wrote:I wonder if she'll delete the video if it gets enough negative comments or thumbs down votes. It seems like a lot of people are making negative comments on it.
Doubt it. remember when she made the title of that one video bipolar baby and everyone threw a fit? gotta get her $$$
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

My heart broke watching that video. Poor bubs - he wasnt 'grumpy' from being woken up, the poor dear looked soooo lost and scared and clearly uncomfortable. Maybe you may think its funny at the start but to get that reaction and continue? Thats juvenile. What a big fat bully, provoking a baby.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

Its pretty clear that baby is not as comfortable with that ass hole as jess wants people to think. Ugh.
tinydancer
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tinydancer »

Who bullies a baby like that? I'd be PISSED if anyone did that to my baby, especially someone who supposedly cares for him. Really sending red flags up...it might be dumb to compare but I feel like Drake was/is more nurturing than that.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

That video made me super uncomfortable. It's one thing to do it a few times, but making that weird sound for 2 whole minuets????That's very weird and concerning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Awww poor Landen, he looked like he really wanted a cuddle.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

I still find it really weird that she has me er 'introduced' her now FIANCE to her subscribers.... Either a tag or even just a 'hey this is Chris, he's x years old and works as a xyz, and has two kids of his own. We met through x and have been to get her for x months'. Although even without him ever being introduced in a video, her subscribers just love him soooooo much and they "can tell that he's one the one/so good for you/amazing" etc.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I couldn't even watch the whole video :/ The way he kept turning around looking for someone to come get him was so sad. My younger daughter used to pout like that and I would snap a pic occasionally because it was funny looking and then pick her up immediately! 2 minutes of it. I started feeling teary eyed watching that video. Out of sadness; not how "adorable" it was.
Last edited by HCB on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

Look at her frantically commenting to everyone who is saying anything "negative". Telling then to "lighten up a bit" with a winky face and being such a condescending little bitch with her response.
My God... keep trying to justify it Jess. Keep on making excuse after excuse for YOUR PATHETIC (seriously who calls a baby pathetic?) choices.
Edited cause i didnt notice Kaden ran in.

Just because Landen is always happy as you claim it doesn't mean that this wasn't a mean thing to do. Clearly you guys find it funny and don't care that he was actually upset. Otherwise he wouldn't have sat there and continued doing it for 2 minutes while your 2 year old was the only one to try to console him.
HowBoutThatSchnizel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HowBoutThatSchnizel »

I'm not Jess's biggest fan but come on ladies? He's not that upset. He wasn't sad at the noise or the TV or anything he was just confused about being woken up. If he was upset and wanted a cuddle he would've chased Jess when she came in. I know we all want to nitpick at Jess but let's not get so petty that we accuse her of being a terrible mother because she leaves her baby pouting for 2 minutes (after which is is obviously happy to play ball)
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Her replies to the comments on that video just makes me cringe. Like who are you trying to convince? The viewers or yourself?
I bet Landen is always acting like this with Stabby unless he is playing something on his phone.
Even in the video of them playing "catch" you can tell he wants to play with Jessica and not Stabby.
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

Looks like they're taking maternity pics. I think she looks very nice!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

I rarely comment here or there but I did today. I'm waiting to get attacked now. The saddest part is him looking back , looking for his mom. I seriously can't stand this girl anymore. She just disgusts me.

ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

meowmix321 wrote:Looks like they're taking maternity pics. I think she looks very nice!
Aw they look so happy together!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

meowmix321 wrote:Looks like they're taking maternity pics. I think she looks very nice!
Hopefully hers will be Classier than Jess'...
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

She deleted my comment within two minutes of me posting it

Return to “JesssFam”