Skank&Shank Part 36

Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Skank&Shank Part 36

Unread post by Fairplay »

Why is there so many juicy info all of the sudden. Now a 10 year old girl? Does this have to do with Knifey?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

What 10 year old girl?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
ajb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajb »

Yue195 wrote:What 10 year old girl?
I THINK someone posted somewhere that Chris was insistent he would babysit this girls 10 yr old.
Sleuth2014
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleuth2014 »

I'm pretty sure the 10 y/o girl thing was back when everyone started saying he seemed creepy/like a pedophile.
ajb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajb »

80085 wrote:
ajb wrote:
Yue195 wrote:What 10 year old girl?
I THINK someone posted somewhere that Chris was insistent he would babysit this girls 10 yr old.
Yes it was something like that. Have no idea where to find it now, it was a screenshot. I tried finding the post through google search but was unsuccessful. :(
Yeah I tried searching the forums for it but couldn't find anything and got sick of looking through all the pages haha.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Jess and Chris are ridiculous. What about that co-parenting video that she just put up the other day? All that stuff about getting along being what's best for her children but I guess Caden and Tommy don't count cause they're not her kids...?

Yet they have those poor boys calling her mom. Chris seems like the type that would flip his lid if Ashley encouraged the boys to call another guy Dad.

My boyfriend and I have been together four years & lived together three. He has a five year old that lives with us most of the week. She often tests out calling me mommy. She casually slips it in at the middle of a sentence then pauses to see our reactions. But every time, I very gently remind her that I'm her (kayl). I just love and respect her enough not to want to confuse her. Recently she'll say I'm her step-mommy. I still try to discourage her from saying that just because I'm not, not until her dad and I get married.

Her mom, on the other hand... let's just say, if you ask my boyfriend's daughter, she'll tell you she's had a few stepdads (ex boyfriends of her mom) that aren't around anymore... and she doesn't get why. It breaks my heart for her. I also go out of my way to be pleasant to her mom and help out where I can if my boyfriend isn't available, though. And I'll tell you, his daughter loves it and says that she's happy that her mom and I are "friends"... and that makes it worth it.

It's just crazy to me that Jess keeps putting Lilia through that and now the boys, too. Doesn't she learn?
blueyellowpink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blueyellowpink »

hi y'all! i was wondering if someone could give me a short summary on the whole jessica/maycie/samantha/steven/Joel situation? im trying to write a synopsis of jessica's YouTube career and im getting stuck on the months between drake and jessica's second split and when jessica and chris announced their relationship? if anyone wants to know that's january 2014 to September 2014!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

blueyellowpink wrote:hi y'all! i was wondering if someone could give me a short summary on the whole jessica/maycie/samantha/steven/Joel situation? im trying to write a synopsis of jessica's YouTube career and im getting stuck on the months between drake and jessica's second split and when jessica and chris announced their relationship? if anyone wants to know that's january 2014 to September 2014!
Drake left Jess, then Maycee appeared, they knew eachother from Baseball and she had her own young daughter, and they were together for maybe 2 months, then apparently Drake and Jess slept with eachother and Jess told Maycee and we never heard from her again.

A month after Landen was born, Jess slept with Steven. When Sam found out, forgave Steven but now hates Jess. Jess then tried to say Sam slept with Drake though it hasn't been proven. It was all revenge for Sam siding with Drake supposedly.

Joel was some guy who had a younger daughter that showed during the summer Jess started hanging out with. One day he cooked her breakfast and people flipped. Then he was never heard from again. * Personally I think he felt sorry for Jess and tried to make her feel better and she took it the wrong way*

Then Stabby showed up in September.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

Someone posted ytmommadrama on ashleys twitter just letting u know

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Sleuth2014
Informer
Informer

Whoever has the YTMD twitter, tell Ashley the link opens on a computer, or just tell her to look up prayforjesssfam instagram. She seems interested. I still think she should just come on here and talk, but I'll settle for her commenting on the whole stabby situation through twitter.
Last edited by Sleuth2014 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
salty8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by salty8 »

work for 8 hours then take the kids swimming....nekminit....20 pages new thread.

Best name ever by the way.
jrgold19

Ive posted the pic from pray4jesss

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

It's sad that Jess and chris think they're just hurting ashley, drake, and their haterzzzzz when they have each other's kids call them mom/dad.

They're so wrapped up in trying to be passive aggressive and throw jabs in that they are not even thinking about their children. Just completely using them as pawns.

Why did jess have kids? Why did Jess want children so badly? It is clear that she wants to focus on her personal life, I don't get why she had to pop out four babies. I don't doubt that she has love for them, but it doesn't seem like she has much fun doing mom activities. I think she would have had a better time moving in with her boyfriends and playing housewife.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Omg that took me forever to read.

Jess & Alpine are digging themselves in a deep ass hole. Not even Drake had this much scandal around him. Yeah that mom thing was a jab to Ashley because I think they think she leaked those images but honestly guys I don't think it was her. Shows how mature they are whatever happened to "don't use your kids as ammo" Jess?
jrgold19

2015-02-21_10.07.08.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sleuth2014
Informer
Informer

jrgold19 wrote:Ive posted the pic from pray4jesss

She replied to the YTMD tweet saying that the link wouldn't open for her.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

I'm back :) went to bed on page 32 of the old thread lol, her #6under6 picture winds me up, yeah sure blood isn't always family but after 6 months? Fuck off lol

Jr did you even sleep last night lol :)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Poor Ashley :-(
jrgold19

Sleuth2014 wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:Ive posted the pic from pray4jesss

She replied to the YTMD tweet saying that the link wouldn't open for her.
No that was to the ytmd link. I didnt post that i just posted thr pics

jrgold19

She might not have seen them yet i posted them after

Return to “JesssFam”