:lol:
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

This is what the castle looks like right now lolol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ellie- »

So Lilia is going, who else?
Probably not the twins or C&T. Wonder what her exude will be for not taking them.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

I can't imagine leaving some of my kids out to do something fun! She is so weird. If she doesn't take them all it just proves once again that she has way more kids than she can handle or afford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I'm guessing it will be Stabby ,flabby, bunch of her hyaena friends, L & L.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

marshmellow wrote:I'm guessing it will be Stabby ,flabby, bunch of her hyaena friends, L & L.
what friends?
chocolatethief10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chocolatethief10 »

Random..

Just scrolling on fb and see this lol stupid

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

friends who laugh just like hyaena (aka just like her).
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:This is what the castle looks like right now lolol
A cardboard box?? And she wants to go see that??
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

twomommies wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:This is what the castle looks like right now lolol
A cardboard box?? And she wants to go see that??
Why do they have that over it? Is that normal every year stuff? Are the rates less?
Sheree411
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sheree411 »

I'm very quiet around here, lurker mostly but the latest video of Landen is just not sitting right with me. I commented that he looked scared and she commented back something along the lines that he was just tired. I don't know, I have 4 kids and my 1st gut instinct isn't that he was just tired.

Even if he was just tired, I still don't find anything about the video cute other than Landen himself. I was very much in the small "do whatever makes you and the kids happy" camp about Jessica but after seeing the screenshots about Chris and the DV and stuff with his ex, I really hope she will at least open her eyes and read the truth and do her own investigating or she could find herself and her kids in the same scary situation.

And I am a single mom with a lower income, I live in a different state as she does but with my income and my 4 kids I received a nice return so no doubt she did as well. I can only wish to take my littles to Disney, but you know paying rent, and bills and such it's more of a Chuckie Cheese budget
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

Is she only taking Lilia to Disney? Wow. Unless she's planning on doing something fun with just the twins sometime soon, then that's pretty unfair, especially since Lilia's gone TWICE in the past year. Just showing her obvious favoritism towards Lilia, I guess.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

babyfox wrote:Is she only taking Lilia to Disney? Wow. Unless she's planning on doing something fun with just the twins sometime soon, then that's pretty unfair, especially since Lilia's gone TWICE in the past year. Just showing her obvious favoritism towards Lilia, I guess.
And it's almost all the boys'birthdays..
WhitePony37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhitePony37 »

Sheree411 wrote:I'm very quiet around here, lurker mostly but the latest video of Landen is just not sitting right with me. I commented that he looked scared and she commented back something along the lines that he was just tired. I don't know, I have 4 kids and my 1st gut instinct isn't that he was just tired.

Even if he was just tired, I still don't find anything about the video cute other than Landen himself. I was very much in the small "do whatever makes you and the kids happy" camp about Jessica but after seeing the screenshots about Chris and the DV and stuff with his ex, I really hope she will at least open her eyes and read the truth and do her own investigating or she could find herself and her kids in the same scary situation.

And I am a single mom with a lower income, I live in a different state as she does but with my income and my 4 kids I received a nice return so no doubt she did as well. I can only wish to take my littles to Disney, but you know paying rent, and bills and such it's more of a Chuckie Cheese budget
Poor kid kept looking at the door like he was waiting for someone to get him. Makes me so sad.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Oh he absolutely looks scared. You can see it in his eyes. I know what my two looked like when they were woken up from naps. It was a constant, tired cry. I held them for a while and they would stop or maybe I would distract them with a snack or a show and they would stop crying and just look groggy for a little while. His eyes and the way he is looking around for someone to come get him show more than just "mad he was woken up early from his nap and dressed" as she claims. I doubt he is scared by Stabby saying "boo." I think it was more him wanting to be consoled and seeing that no one was coming. He was not comforted by Chris's presence. On the contrary, he looks scared to have been left with him.

I know, as a mom of more than one, that sometimes one child has to cry while you are trying to tend to another. The difference is normal parents don't film it. It is strange to me that they could let that go on and not have an overwhelming desire to pick him up. This is more than just a short clip taken for Instagram.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

babyfox wrote:Is she only taking Lilia to Disney? Wow. Unless she's planning on doing something fun with just the twins sometime soon, then that's pretty unfair, especially since Lilia's gone TWICE in the past year. Just showing her obvious favoritism towards Lilia, I guess.
Exactly :/
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I get that sometimes you want to have a special "date" with one of your kids, you know... a movie night with just one, or going to lucnh with just one but wtf is with taking just one or two kids to disney? and what kind of single mom of 4 and no job or education can afford to go twice in a year? That is honestly annoying. I would love to afford to do that with TWO kids and my husband and I have both great jobs.
WhitePony37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhitePony37 »

I commented on the video and now minions are Saying my kids won't have coping skills. Okay. \sarcasm

Return to “JesssFam”